Strings & Champagne Events

$2,499
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Strings & Champagne Events

A Luxury you can afford!

We love the idea that this is the most significant party that you will ever throw and that it can and should be branded to your uniqueness, exhibiting your own point of view. We love being the person that brings your ideas to life. The thought of providing you peace of mind, educated choices, and genuine ideas really makes us happy. Not to mention experiencing the realization of the full production (we LOVE this). We are the calm in the storm. When the decisions get overwhelming and things get tense we are the ones that can keep the big picture in mind and guide you to make smart choices.

Call us today for a complimentary consultation and you will be well on your way making your dreams come true!

Sincerely,

Budget Analysis (1)
Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)

Sandy was so accommodating and professional, she always made me feel supported and like I had good ideas. I felt really comfortable trusting her with all the details of my wedding day. The quality of service was worth every penny and I just don't know what we would have done without her, especially on the day of the wedding. I also loved that she was avaialable about 6 weeks ahead of the wedding for questions and advice, she attended important meetings with me and took all the tedious notes that made our wedding day stress free for me and my husband. Thank you Sandy and team!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Literally I don't know where to start... My Lake Tahoe wedding was a DREAM come true and thankfully for Sandy the entire weekend went perfectly. Sandy was not only responsive to every email, she was a super star in saving money, organizing, clarity and offering help and other services when needed. Sandy went above and beyond to understand not only me and my fiancé, but also our families - Sandy also picked up my floral crown and hand delivered it to me on my rehearsal night, she also picked up my tablecloths from Sacramento and paid for them herself, making it easy for me to Venmo her...she did this without even thinking twice.

Now let me talk about the fact that the venue we had our wedding at was the MOST confusing vendor I could have chosen..not only were there 4 pages of rules, but there were time restrictions along with multiple other restrictions. Sandy understood every single rule better than I did and come wedding day she remained calm through out the night and got stuff done!!! Not to mention the tables and décor looked STUNNING with only a couple hours to do all of this. I am just so amazed I don't know how to express it. I didn't see one thing that was out of place, everything was exactly as I imagined and more!

As I reflect on our night, tears and smiles come to my eyes, it was so perfect, so stunning and I couldn't have pulled this off without Sandy. Sandy, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

If you have any hesitation about wanting to hire a wedding planner, or if you are going back and fourth between planners, you will NOT regret hiring Sandy - she is your wedding ANGEL!!

Profile Picture Krista, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews

17 Photos

3 VIDEOS

Roseville, CA 95747   See On Map
916-397-9346 (phone)
Strings & Champagne Events is a wedding planner from Roseville, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, and Roseville. Strings & Champagne Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Roseville, CA wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in wedding planning and wedding coordination.