Strings & Champagne Events

Roseville, CA View map
$2,499 Package Price

$2,499 Package Price

Strings & Champagne Events is your wedding planner based in Roseville, California. Working with Strings & Champagne Events will give you the piece of mind that you need. They provide you with helpful tools to stay organized and emphasize on making this experience fun with a little bit of bubbly on the side. Strings & Champagne Events is all about bringing your taste, style and vision to life.

Experience
Sandy Stringer is the owner and planner behind Strings & Champagne Events. She’s been in the wedding industry for over 10 years with a background in the travel and hospitality industry. She’s won WeddingWire Couples Choice Award from 2012-2020. She loves what she does and is the “calm in the storm” when things get stressful.

Strings & Champagne Events offers day-of coordination as well as full-service wedding planning from start to finish. She also offers consultations on the go and concierge services. Her services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,899

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,499

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,599

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Iris
    Iris G. Married on 09/22/2022

Best Wedding Coordinator

Sandy was our day of wedding coordinator. She helped us to have our dream wedding. She's professional and very responsive. She helped me with all the questions I had leading to the wedding. Although she is only my day of coordinator, we started working together months prior. She came to the venue walkthrough and rehearsal and helped with the timeline. She made sure that I wouldn't worry anything on my wedding day and reminded me of everything I had to prepare. She helped bring my wedding vision to life. I would highly recommend Sandy :)
  • Lani
    Lani M. Married on 06/18/2022

Organized and Grounding

Sandy was a DREAM to work with and made our wedding SO much less stressful. She did an excellent job listening to our vision and helped us make it come true. It was especially helpful that she was in touch with all of our vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure no balls were dropped. When my hair person had a last minute family emergency, she made sure to find me another one. Through the whole process, she was so grounding and calm. The day of the wedding, we were able to just focus on getting ready ourselves, knowing she was on top of making everything happen and coordinating with everyone. We highly recommend her! Thanks again for everything, Sandy! We couldn't have done it without you!
    Emily G. Married on 07/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best Coordinator we could have asked for!

Sandy really made our day perfect and I couldn’t have asked for a better matched coordinator! I can be anxious and type-A about everything and she made me feel calm the entire day, which allowed me to soak everything in! Even though she was only brought in for day of coordination, she was engaged with us months before the event. Giving vendor recommendations, holding virtual meetings with us, and walking through the venue together. She was especially flexible and understanding when we had to move our wedding due to COVID. The day of we put a strategy together around how I liked to be nudged and it went off without a hitch! Everything was so special and on time. I didn’t have to think about a thing because she also made sure to build a relationship with all of our vendors in advance. I would recommend Sandy for anyone’s event. Thanks to he our day was that much more special!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Nick & Kristen
    31 photos · 10/01/2017

Donna Beck Photography Donna Beck Photography Wedding Photographers

Hiring Sandy will be one of the best decisions you make for your big day. She's a true professional and very experienced in her trade.

424 Sienna River Ct #5064 Roseville, CA, 95747
Location of (Strings & Champagne Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding