Mariea Rummel Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

Sacramento, Lake Tahoe and San Francisco Wedding Photographer Mariea Rummel is an award winning wedding photographer serving California and destination locations.

It’s the expression on his face when he first sees his bride, the moments leading up to the first kiss, sweet tears of joy, loud laughter, the way you both gaze at one another thinking to yourselves, “You are the luckiest person in the world!” I am the artistic storyteller behind the lens capturing your day’s true emotion. I’ll even step in to make you laugh; relieving a case of the jitters or to fix your hair. But most of the time you’ll find me nearby capturing the essences of your fairytale moment by moment… timeless photograph by photograph.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Rhonda
    Rhonda Married on 05/07/2022

AMAZING photographer & person ❤️

Mariea is a true professional that does exquisite work! She is organized, prompt, dependable, masterful at her art and a kind soul. My husband and I absolutely love the portraits she took - capturing every special moment, emotion and beauty of the entire wedding. Look no further - you found your photographer! Book her now!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Rhonda, thank you so much. It was so much fun getting to know you both and your family. Your wedding was perfect. Full of love and laughter
    Laura A. Married on 11/05/2021

Mariea Rummel Photography is hands down the PERFECT Choice

Mariea was a recommendation from a colleague and we're so happy with our choice! Mariea and Kurt captured our wedding perfectly. We had the best balance of candid and posed photos. I was of course emotional and Mariea had the best strategy for pulling me in and focusing without taking away the beauty of the moments when I got tearful. The products offered are amazing, our photos are priceless and Mariea and Kurt were so fun to be a part of our wedding. We can't wait to take more family photos with her!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura! We had sooo much fun with you both. I don't know if I've ever laughed so much with a couple. You and Andrew's zest for life is everything!
  • Jenna
    Jenna B. Married on 10/23/2021

Best photographer ever!!

Mariea shot our engagement as well as our wedding and we couldn’t be happier! She not only captured our day beautifully but she made everyone so comfortable in front of the camera and was such a joy to be around on our wedding day! I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Jenna and Jeremy, what a pleasure it was to document your beautiful wedding. We loved getting to know you both and having a blast while capturing your moments!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Mariea Rummel Photography 1
Discount
We want to hang out with you before your big day! So, we are offering a complimentary engagement session with all of our wedding packages.

Michelle Kinkaid - Makeup Artist Michelle Kinkaid - Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I recently worked with Mariea on a wedding at the Citizen Hotel and she did a phenomenal job capturing fun and gorgeous shots of our bride. She is so creative and so nice. Highly recommended!

5170 Golden Foothill Parkway El Dorado Hills, CA, 95762

M-F: 9 am- 5 pm
Location of (Mariea Rummel Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding