5170 Golden Foothill Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Mariea Rummel Photography

Sacramento, Lake Tahoe and San Francisco Wedding Photographer Mariea Rummel is an award winning wedding photographer serving California and destination locations.

It’s the expression on his face when he first sees his bride, the moments leading up to the first kiss, sweet tears of joy, loud laughter, the way you both gaze at one another thinking to yourselves, “You are the luckiest person in the world!” I am the artistic storyteller behind the lens capturing your day’s true emotion. I’ll even step in to make you laugh; relieving a case of the jitters or to fix your hair. But most of the time you’ll find me nearby capturing the essences of your fairytale moment by moment… timeless photograph by photograph.

Follow Mariea Rummel Photography on

28 Reviews for Mariea Rummel Photography

• Megan

Megan Avellar · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Mariea and Kurt are the best! Our photos are absolutely stunning and exactly what we wanted!

They are so fun, yet extremely professional and easy to work with. They made sure everything ran smooth and efficiently, which alleviated so much stress on us and our family during our special day.

We would highly recommend Mariea to all our family and friends for their wedding and family photos.

Sent on 07/19/2020

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan and Ken! We loved being present and documenting your beautiful wedding day. ❤️ Blessing.
  • Olivia

Olivia Rains · Married on 10/02/2020

Best Photographer Ever!

I knew that picking the right photographer was one of the most important aspects of planning your wedding - these photos will be seen for the rest of your life! Mariea and Kurt are not only AMAZING photographers, but they really know how to make everyone comfortable. Taking photos can be super stiff and awkward, but they had us laughing and at ease during the whole process. The photos turned out better that I could have imagined - I would recommend Mariea over and over again!!!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Olivia and Brandon, thank you so much for the sweet review! We loved getting to know you both and your friends and family. Your wedding was beautiful. You could feel the love. Hugs!

Kelly Hasting · Married on 12/11/2019

Simply the best!

Simply the best! The number one tip I have for those getting married is to find a truly talented photographer. Your photos last forever and you need to put that responsibility in the right hands. I would not have learned that lesson if I hadn't worked with Mariea. She and her team exceeded expectations in terms of professionalism, friendliness, and an eye for detail. We did not have a day-of coordinator, so Mariea effortlessly stepped into that role, ensuring she was respecting our plans and vision, while also taking the lead when necessary to capture all the best moments. All my married friends agree that my photos are undeniably superior in terms of quality (and have since asked for her contact info for the future haha). I've lost count of how many times friends and family have wanted to go through our wedding photos. They just can't get over how well done they are and how perfectly they recreate our special day. Like I said, the photos last forever so do yourself a favor and hire Mariea.

Thank you so so much for creating something that will always keep the magic of our wedding day fresh in our minds and hearts!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Kelly and Greg, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure for Isabel and I to photograph your wedding day. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mariea Rummel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mariea Rummel Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session
    We want to hang out with you before your big day! So, we are offering a complimentary engagement session with all of our wedding packages.

• Michelle Kinkaid - Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I recently worked with Mariea on a wedding at the Citizen Hotel and she did a phenomenal job capturing fun and gorgeous shots of our bride. She is so creative and so nice. Highly recommended!

• 5170 Golden Foothill Parkway El Dorado Hills, CA, 95762 See on map
    M-F: 9 am- 5 pm
    Location of (Mariea Rummel Photography)