Mariea Rummel Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Megan
    Megan A. Married on 08/06/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Mariea and Kurt are the best! Our photos are absolutely stunning and exactly what we wanted!

They are so fun, yet extremely professional and easy to work with. They made sure everything ran smooth and efficiently, which alleviated so much stress on us and our family during our special day.

We would highly recommend Mariea to all our family and friends for their wedding and family photos.

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan and Ken! We loved being present and documenting your beautiful wedding day. ❤️ Blessing.
  • Alise
    Alise A. Married on 06/19/2021

Exceptional

Mariea Rummel Photography is the absolute BEST! I honestly do not believe I would have made it through a Covid wedding without Mariea and her professional expertise! Not only did she answer every question/concern I had, she also provided amazing input to really help make our day run smoothly! Mariea and her husband go above and beyond when working with their couples! Mariea stuck with me through plans A-F and a venue change halfway through planning! Mariea was not only flexible in all my changes but offered sound advance for the entire wedding process! Mariea shot both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I have never felt more beautiful! She was able to capture not only stunning pictures but took the time to get to know us as individuals so our personalities really shine through! Even during a 104 heat wave!
    Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to find ANY excuse to use Mariea and her services in the future!
    We love you Mariea and Kurt!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Alise, you are the PIVOT queen of the year. Here is your crown
  • Halena
    Halena T. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Mariea is awesome and such a pleasure to work with! Our wedding was supposed to be last year but COVID happened and we had to postpone it to this year. Mariea is really accommodating and she did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos. She even remembered my flower toss (which I totally forgot due to time) and stayed to make sure she got the photos. Her and her husband are the dream team! I highly recommend her if you’re looking for the best photographer to capture your special day!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

HUGS!!! Loved your wedding day! Thank you for letting us document your amazing moments
    Ashley Married on 05/15/2021

Mariea is the best!

I'm not even sure where to begin! Mariea was not only our photographer, but also our right-hand/day-of-coordinator--she was the one that kept our wedding itinerary moving along while also capturing the most epic photos ever. Mariea shot both our engagement photos as well as our wedding day, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. She's so amazing to work with and makes you and your significant other feel so comfortable; she helped us relax at our wedding because we trusted she was capturing it all. Our bridal party even commented on how impressed they were with her and how she was so organized and professional. Having Mariea as our photographer was our best decision and we will definitely be using her for any future moments we want captured on camera. We love you, Mariea!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Ashley, thank you! It has been such a pleasure to walk with you and Matt through your wedding planning and photographing your lovely wedding. Here's to more drinks together!
    Janette S. Married on 04/17/2021

A day we will never forget

We couldn’t have had a better duo to photograph our wedding. They made the experience so easy and fun. They helped capture all of our special moments and we are so grateful for it all. Thank you again for helping make the day perfect. We look forward to working with you again for future photo shoots.

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Aww thank you for the kind review. Loved the wedding day at Wolfe Heights ❤️ Can’t wait to see you too!
    Rebecca W. Married on 10/03/2020

Awesome Wedding Photos

My husband and I hired Mariea to take photographs of our small backyard wedding last fall. Mariea is easy to work with and makes the whole process stress-free while gliding seamlessly. She captured some amazing photographs! We also had her husband officiate our wedding ceremony. It was sweet and short, which was perfect for our backyard wedding!
  • Olivia
    Olivia R. Married on 10/02/2020

Best Photographer Ever!

I knew that picking the right photographer was one of the most important aspects of planning your wedding - these photos will be seen for the rest of your life! Mariea and Kurt are not only AMAZING photographers, but they really know how to make everyone comfortable. Taking photos can be super stiff and awkward, but they had us laughing and at ease during the whole process. The photos turned out better that I could have imagined - I would recommend Mariea over and over again!!!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Olivia and Brandon, thank you so much for the sweet review! We loved getting to know you both and your friends and family. Your wedding was beautiful. You could feel the love. Hugs!
    Kelly H. Married on 12/11/2019

Simply the best!

Simply the best! The number one tip I have for those getting married is to find a truly talented photographer. Your photos last forever and you need to put that responsibility in the right hands. I would not have learned that lesson if I hadn't worked with Mariea. She and her team exceeded expectations in terms of professionalism, friendliness, and an eye for detail. We did not have a day-of coordinator, so Mariea effortlessly stepped into that role, ensuring she was respecting our plans and vision, while also taking the lead when necessary to capture all the best moments. All my married friends agree that my photos are undeniably superior in terms of quality (and have since asked for her contact info for the future haha). I've lost count of how many times friends and family have wanted to go through our wedding photos. They just can't get over how well done they are and how perfectly they recreate our special day. Like I said, the photos last forever so do yourself a favor and hire Mariea.

Thank you so so much for creating something that will always keep the magic of our wedding day fresh in our minds and hearts!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Kelly and Greg, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure for Isabel and I to photograph your wedding day. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather!
  • Nicoya
    Nicoya N. Married on 09/22/2019

Love Mariea!

I decided to have a rushed wedding because my long term boyfriend proposed finally! We were moving in a couple of months out of state and we wanted to share our wedding with family and friends that still live in California before we left! Mariea responded quickly to my calls. We made arrangements within a few weeks. Also, she was a breath of fresh air during my wedding day. And the photos turned out beautiful!!! Thank you Mariea, we love you!!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Nicoya, thank you so much for your sweet words. It means so much. Your wedding day at Helwig was perfect in every way. Blessings!
    Dan B. Married on 08/17/2019

Detail Oriented and Professional

Erin and I are so glad that Mariea photographed our wedding at our church in Davis CA. Mariea was able to help calm us with helpful posing advice and alleviate our nerves with humor. We recognized the attention to detail that Mariea brings to her shots, eliminating awkward hands and positioning people well for each picture. Her husband Kurt also photographs with Mariea ensuring that no special moment was lost that day. We especially appreciated that she even was able to utilize additional light that she and her husband set up to brighten indoor pictures in our church sanctuary. When you are planning your special day it’s important that you are hiring people who care, Mariea is that person, her attention to detail and professionalism came through when we saw the final result of the beautiful moments she caught at our photo reveal. Mariea was a huge blessing to us and our families on our wedding day.

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Aaah thank you for the kind review!! Kurt and I had a wonderful time documenting your wedding day. Many blessings on your marriage!
    Shannon W. Married on 06/29/2019

Mariea Rummel Photography- artists and professionals

Mariea and Kurt are artists and professionals. They have an eye for details and a charm that puts you at ease. Mariea and Kurt created incredible portraits and beautifully captured candid moments on our wedding day that we will cherish for a lifetime. We couldn't be happier that we chose them to photograph our wedding!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much for your review! Loved working with you both. Blessing to you and Cyle. Hope to see you soon! Hugs!!
  • Von
    Von D. Married on 06/19/2019

Talented and Amazing Photographer

As the title states, Mariea is amazing and talented. She was initially a referral to us and we couldn't have been happier. For our destination Wedding, she and her husband traveled to Italy to capture our life moment. They are a great team and it shows in their craft. They were also wonderful company during their entire stay in Italy with us. Her photos beautifully shot and edited captured everything we loved about our wedding. We can't wait to use her services again.

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Von and Kiona, Kurt and I had a wonderful magical time with you photographing and spending time together in Italy. So amazing! We will never forget it.

• Bereket
    Bereket K. Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic photography team

Marie and her team did an outstanding job with our wedding photos. Before that, she did a great job of helping us plan for our big day. She was organized, flexible, and helped us stay on track through the day. Do yourself a favor and hire her for your wedding. You'll be glad you did.

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Bereket and Tsega, thank you! We loved being with you on your wedding day. Your friends and family are amazing! Love and Blessings!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Photos, Makes Your Day So Easy

Mariea and Kurt are honestly so amazing! Mariea photographed both our engagement photos and our wedding. The photos are honestly so incredible, they documented our day perfectly! Mariea helped relief a lot of stress for me around pictures and helped our day move so smooth! We love Mariea and Kurt and would recommend them to anyone. The photos are honestly so beautiful and I have received so many complements on them.

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Thank you Natalie! Your wedding day was so beautiful! We loved being there to document every moment.
  • Bryan
    Bryan T. Married on 12/10/2018

As professional and talented as it gets

Mariea and Kurt are incredible photographers and really great people. They worked hard for us in preparation, kept things calm and running smoothly through the wedding, and produced such amazing results that allow us to relive the experience. Highly recommended!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Thank you Bryan and Katrina! Kurt and I had a blast photographing your wedding. So beautiful! Many blessings to you both.
    Lauren Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding photographer!

Mariea is amazing! She is there to help every step of the way from what to wear for engagement pictures to helping heard your bridal party to be on time and smiling day of. I didn’t have to worry about anything through the whole process which is priceless when planning. We love how everything turned out and will be able to remember every detail of our wedding for years to come!
    Anna Married on 10/06/2018
    Mariea was nothing short of amazing!! Not only did she arrive early to our wedding, but she was on time all throughout our event this last weekend. Her husband Curt was great too! All of our family & friends are still taking about how talented, upbeat, and awesome Mariea and Curt were. We can't wait to see our pictures!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna! I hope all is well with you both. We loved photographing your beautiful day. You put so much time and effort into your wedding and it turning out perfectly.
    Madeline K. Married on 05/26/2018

Great job and easiest part of the wedding!

Mariea was so great to work with! I planned my wedding from across the country and she made it so easy. She was east to get ahold of though the phone and email. Very professional and she knew exactly what I wanted. She did an amazing job with the photos that I love so much and had so many options.
    Kayla G. Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing Service

Mariea and kurt are amazing! They made sure they catch everything, all the most import shots but the most important to me was the things i didn't even know were going on! (father daughter moments, first dance, last dance, guest, special moments and everything in-between) They just get the process and what needs to be done! They make it such a stress free time! Which everyone knows isn't always the easiest. Would recommend to everyone!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Thank you Kayla!! So sweet :) Every moment of your wedding day was spectacular. Sequoia is such an amazing venue. Hope to see you four soon!
    Ashlie Married on 10/03/2017

Wedding photography

AMAZING, fun, and professional!

LOVE!! Thank you. Your wedding was to die for
  • demi
    Demi Married on 01/23/2016

we LOVE Mariea!

As soon as we met Mariea we knew we loved her! But, when a family emergency (cancer) forced us to swerve and cancel our June 2019 wedding we found ourselves planning an immediate wedding in just a few weeks.
    When I called Mariea to explain the situation, she and her husband didn’t miss a beat, they took our new date (now a Sunday) and promised to be there. Every detail of her work, timeline, planning was impeccable.
    The day of our wedding was emotional but our goal was to still keep it happy and Mariea somehow captured exactly that with her pictures.
    Months later, when Mariea found out the tragic end to our family emergency, Mariea sent me a beautiful locket with a picture of me and my Dad from my wedding day along with a beautiful note and I will cherish these gifts forever.
    I cannot tell you enough how special this husband and wife duo is! They truly do become part of your story, and part of your family.
    Sarah Married on 08/23/2014
    Mariea and her husband photographed our wedding this past August. They did such a fantastic job. Mariea was incredibly organized and patient and did a great job herding easily distracted friends and family for a big photograph together. Neither of us feel super comfortable getting our picture taken, but Mariea's easy going attitude made it much more comfortable. She was creative and had great ideas for pictures around the property. We are so happy she photographed our wedding and can't wait to see the pictures. Thank you Mariea!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I hope all is well with you both, :) So wonderful two see two people so in love. Many blessings!
    Sarah Married on 06/07/2014
    Mariea shot our Wedding on June 7th, 2014 in El Dorado Hills at Sienna Restaurant. We just got the photos back and they turned out AMAZING! We could not be happier with the overall experience, she was responsive during the whole process and gave us a great timeline so we knew were to be and when (even though the groomsmen didn't follow as well as the bridesmaids!). She was super flexible and even allowed us to add an extra hour the day of our Wedding.
    You will not regret choosing her as your photographer!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Aaah Sarah. I was just thinking about your lovely wedding day recently. So amazing in every way. Hope all is well with you both.
  • Eileen
    Eileen Married on 09/28/2013
    We loved Mariea the first day we met her! We knew from the very beginning she was going to be our photographer and we made the best choice by hiring her for our wedding! Not only is she an amazing photographer, she such a great person! She is so easy to get along with, she's open and honest, and she just made us feel so comfortable since day 1! My husband is a very shy guy, but she got him to open up and relax in front of the camera and I am so thankful for that! I would highly recommend her! We love her!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

I'm finally responding LOL Girl! I miss you. I love seeing what you are up to on IG. Hope all is well. Lizzi and I loved photographing your amazing wedding day. HUGS!!
  • Buffee
    Buffee Married on 06/21/2013
    First off, I have known Mariea a very long time. However, I had not worked with her professionally until our wedding day. Since we were across the country, most of our communication was via email with the occasional phone conversation. We had our only meeting 3 days before the wedding. We would have an additional shooter besides Mariea herself. Then wedding day arrived. About 3 hours before she was scheduled to arrive, she called my planner. She was violently ill and headed to the hospital...and had arranged for another photographer to take her place. Soo...once I decided to calm down and accept what was out of everyone's control, I was fine with it. Then, surprise, surprise!! She shows up and kept the third shooter as well! Needless to say, I admire her tenacity and drive. She is a highly committed professional with tons of talent. Also, she had our photos completed much faster than I ever expected. We are absolutely astounded. Due to her eye, we can actually relive the emotions of the day. I didn't know that was possible. Thank you, Mariea, for all you have done for us!

Mariea Rummel Photography's reply:

Aaah thank you Buffee! Your wedding was beautiful! Much love and blessings to you and Daryl. oxo