Temecula, CA, Temecula, CA 92589 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 80
  • Real Weddings 16

About Elegant Events Media

Elegant Events Media is a company based in California that provides an array of services, including wedding videography, photography, DJs and MCs, photo booths, and lighting services. The company is the only of its kind in the United States that offers all of these wedding services in one place. Elegant Events Media prides itself on excellent service, and the company ensures that its experienced professionals are carefully vetted and use high-quality equipment to service all client needs.

Elegant Events Media offers a variety of media-based services with a professional level of quality. The company’s expert photographers are versatile and experienced, offering service for engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash-the-dress shoots. The team's videographers offer several wedding video types and are able to shoot full-feature videos, highlight videos, and raw footage, which are offered through USB or as digital downloads upon completion. Other photography and videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • High-definition videos and photos
  • Slideshows
  • Second shooter
  • Liability insurance

Other Services

For events, Elegant Events Media has several items available for rental, including dance floors, photo booths, backdrops, and decor, with delivery, set up, and clean up included. Lighting services are also available, with the options of audiovisuals, monograms, string lights, pinspotting, and uplighting. The company can provide professional DJs for entertainment, as well as the following equipment:

• Microphones
Bride and groom
Bride and groom
Bridesmaids
Bridesmaids
Gorgeous party dinner setup.
Gorgeous party dinner setup.
Bride with bridesmaid.
Bride with bridesmaid.
Groom with classic Porsche.
Groom with classic Porsche.
Close up of bride
Bride and groom at the alter
Bride and groom at the alter
Close-up of boutonnières
Close-up of boutonnières
Groomsmen jumping for joy!
Groomsmen jumping for joy!
Elegant Event Media

Real Weddings 446 Photos
Videos 17 Videos

76 Reviews for Elegant Events Media

Amanda L. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing! So happy with them!

When my husband and I started looking for photographers and videographers for our wedding, we quickly discovered how expensive these 2 vendors can be. While doing further research on Yelp, we came across Elegant Events Media. We really liked the idea of one vendor providing everything we needed (photographer, videographer, and DJ/MC). When we decided to book our initial informational meeting with Brad, the owner, they were having a special that month that combined photography (engagement shoot & wedding day), videography, DJ/MC, photo booth, small lighting package, and media coordinator for one amazing price! We were sold!! And the price of this entire package was less than some quotes we got back from just photography and videography packages through other vendors.

From the start, Brad’s communication was spot on. I was our wedding planner and I’m a very organized person, so I appreciated that he never got tired of all my emails/questions and always got back to me in a timely manner. Our dream team was set and ready to go... and then the pandemic hit and the postponements began. With all the postponements Brad had to deal with, he was always very accommodating to us. We almost lost them because not all of our team was available on the new date, but Brad worked wonders and found a new dream team. We were back on track and he brought my stress level way down! We also decided that having a photo booth wasn’t a good idea anymore due to the lack of being able to social distance our guests and we also didn’t need the small lighting package anymore, so he was gracious enough to refund that portion of the package price to us.

Maria (engagement shoot photographer) - Unfortunately, Maria was booked at another wedding on the date of our new wedding day, but she did our engagement photo shoot. We loved her! We went to Folsom Lake in November and it was perfect! This was our very first professional photo shoot together and we were kind of nervous and worried about looking awkward. Maria made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She was also very personable. Her photos came out amazing; we loved them!

Olga (wedding day photographer) - Olga is super sweet and has an eye for great shots. She directed us on how to pose and she captured all my must-have shots. The photos she took came out beautiful! I loved that she captured all of our wedding day details because that’s what I spent over a year dreaming about and being able to see what was in my head for so long in a photo makes me so happy! They are memories that will last a lifetime. We relive our wedding day every time we look at our photos.

Hai (videographer) - Hai was really sweet as well and has a great eye for a good shot. He also did drone videography, which was amazing to see our wedding venue from the sky! I cried when we saw our wedding video! It came out so good and we love it so much. We’re able to relive our special day every time we watch it. It includes all the most important parts and people and flows so nicely. He made us feel so comfortable as well.

Justin (DJ/MC) - From our first meeting with Justin, we felt very comfortable and we knew he’d be the best for our needs. He really made our day flow with amazing music and transitions. He has an electric personality and had everyone on the dance floor. We had talked beforehand about specific songs at specific parts of our wedding and he was spot on with all of them. He really listened to the vibe we wanted. His equipment is very high tech as well and great quality. It really helped make the audio in our video just perfect!

Brittany (media coordinator) - Brittany was there to help keep communication between our photographer, videographer, DJ/MC, and day-of wedding coordinator open and flowing so everyone kept on schedule. Her assistance was definitely appreciated to help keep everyone on the same page. She was very kind as well.

Anyway, I highly recommend Elegant Events Media for all your media needs in one vendor and price! It’s well worth it and a lot less stress! Brilliant concept!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Korrina

Korrina S. · Married on 03/15/2020

Amazing!

I am beyond happy that I chose Elegant Events Media for my wedding photography and videography! I got married in March and I was really nervous to select the right company to capture the day and I spent a long time looking. Needless to say, I chose right! Brad was amazing with working with me to create a timeline that worked for my event, and was always responsive for any questions I had. When I got the videos back, I found myself tearing up while watching them! They were beautiful and captured the whole day perfectly! He made the videos transition perfectly. I fully plan on watching them over and over whenever I want to relive that magical day!
    Maria was our photographer and she was AMAZING as well!! She has that type of personality that you instantly feel like you've been friends for forever and she totally gets you! She was so patient with all the photo shots I wanted and offered her own suggestions for poses after getting to know us as a group. She has great instinct and I felt so comfortable!! She got all the photos back to us super fast and there were so many gorgeous ones!! She sent every shot she took, which I super appreciated.

Needless to say, you cannot go wrong with Elegant Events Media. I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/21/2020

Elegant Events Media's reply:

Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We are so glad we could help make your Big Day special and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elegant Events Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2799.00
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums