56 Reviews for Elegant Events Media

Multi. Locations (2)
Raw Footage (2)
Multi. Cameras (1)
55 Elegant Events Media Reviews

We used them for photographer, videographer, photo booth, and lighting. We absolutely loved the whole team! Maria, the photographer, was incredible! She did amazing work! The photo booth was so much fun and such a hit! Everyone filled an entire book with their photos! The lighting made it magical at the reception. I can’t wait to get the video back! I know it will be just amazing! They have an incredible crew! We are so beyond happy we went with them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations

My wedding was in August of this year. I went with Elegant events media because a friend of mine had them for her wedding and the video was amazing. So after speaking with Brad who helped me through the whole process and made it easy for me especially when I was already stressing off of everything else. Really great people, answered every question I had in a quickly manner. My video came out beautiful and the videographer that was at my wedding was great and captured some amazing memories for me to have forever. I can't thank Brad, Brian and the rest of team at Elegant Events Media. I would recommend them right away to anyone looking for their wedding. Thank you all so much!!!!

Profile Picture Merena, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Documentary, Storytelling

Let’s start with a little back story we originally hired a different photographer/video guy for our wedding day and things did not work out with him we had to let him go literally 2 weeks before the wedding. So thank goodness we found Elegant Events Media online spoke to Brad and explained to him what we needed and what happed with the other guy and luckily he was available that day and for an amazing price so we hired them, best decision we made! A week before the wedding Andrea our new photographer called me just to get a feel of the photos we wanted taken at the wedding she was super friendly and wanted to make sure she captured everything we wanted. The day of the wedding Andrea and Brad showed up on time and ready to go they were both amazing. Andrea took all the pictures we wanted plus some so that we had plenty to choose from and Brad caught all the special moments on video. I’m so happy that we went with Elegant Events Media for our wedding they were amazing. I would definitely recommend them for all your photo/video needs...

Profile Picture REBECCA, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

We hired Elegant Events Media for all of our media needs - photography, videography, drone, photo booth, DJ and media coordinator. It was so nice to have a one-stop shop and the team worked wonderfully together. Brad, the media coordinator, kept us on track and everything flowed great! We enjoyed our engagement photos and wedding photos by the talented, Maria, who knows how to have fun behind the camera and capture the moments! So far, we have seen our video highlight reel from Darin and it made us cry! He captured our day perfectly. If anyone is hesitant about hiring a videographer (like we were at first), just do it, it is SOOO worth it! I have watched our video 6 times in the last 24 hours (since we got it back) and can't wait to see our full length video once it's edited. All in all, a great experience with the team and I would highly recommend their services to all future brides and grooms!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

My wedding was June 17, 2017. When I first came across Elegant Events Media we met with Rochelle. She ended up being our media coordinator. Rochelle is amazing. She helped me figured out every details of my wedding and she totally helped calmed me down as well especially during my wedding day since we were running behind. Rochelle was always there to help throughout the process and she was quick to respond to all my text when I had a question. As far as photographer we decided to choose Olga and let me tell you she's the best. Our first time meeting her was for our engagement photo shoot and she made it feel so comfortable and fun. Olga is talented and did an amazing job capturing every detail of our wedding. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family. You want a photographer that loves what they do and Olga is that. She is passionate about taking photos and it's shows towards the results of the images that she captured. We also had a videographer and he did an amazing job with the video. I didn't get a chance to meet him during our meeting however he was very nice and captured everything that we requested on the list. Our video is really good. Will was our DJ. He did everything that we requested and made our wedding celebration fun. Our photo booth was a great add on as well. The guest really enjoyed it. Overall this company is amazing. Brad the owner is approachable and was always there when we had a question. The team that we got for our wedding was fantastic. Brad and team thank you for all of your hard work and making our wedding day go smoothly.

Profile Picture Jenia, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We decided to go with Elegant Events Media for our wedding and it was the best decision. They stayed in contact with us through all of the wedding prep, months before the actual big day, and stayed very responsive. We got a great deal and had a photographer, videographer, Dj and wedding coordinator for the day of! Everyone did an amazing job and worked so well together! We got every special photo that we requested and even a surprise for my husband caught on camera. Brad was very accommodating and always in contact. We appreciate all of the hard work from each and everyone of the team!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

We got a great deal, and had an overall good experience with Elegant Events. Hire Maria and Joel- you won't regret it :)

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had our wedding in February 2017. We decided to use the services of EEM for our DJ & Videographer. The DJ was professional, very nice, accommodating & a joy to have on our wedding day. Will made everyone in the wedding party feel relaxed. The music was on point and we received so many compliments from our guests on how he was the best DJ with the best music. The videographer Brian worked extremely well with the photographer we selected outside of EEM. They communicated well and respected eachothers space. Brian was able to capture everything we discussed was important to us and then some! The video was everything! Watching it made us relive our wedding day in a beautiful and joyful way. I am normally not the type who likes to watch myself on film, but this was different. We are so happy we spent the extra money to get the videography. It was the best decision we made when it came to the wedding besides marrying eachother. The editing was superb and flawless! If you have any concerns on if you should go with EEM, know you would be in amazing hands! Thank you EEM for everything!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/25/17, 1 Review

I really enjoyed working with this company. From the beginning they stayed in contact with me. Planning a wedding can definitely be overwhelming and their amazing pre-coordinator was super on top of everything and kept in contact with me, even when I lagged to respond.. Our videographer on the day of, was very polite and respectable! He recorded everything just the way I had envisioned it and discussed with the pre-coordinator. When I had a few requests to change a few sections Brad did so and extremely quickly. I also had trouble downloading it and he responded promptly and helped me fix my problem. I am absolutely in love with our highlight reel and extended version. This is so worth it, to get to relive your wedding day whenever you want. It went by so fast, and pictures almost don't do it justice. I am extremely glad I booked with Elegant Events Media.

Profile Picture Briana, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Elegant Events Media was very easy. They have amazing videographers (Josh and Brian) and photographers (Maria and Christina) that are very attentive and captured all our special moments. We had an ethnic wedding with some unique customs and they really payed attention to what we wanted captured. We were so thrilled to see how amazing our same day wedding highlight video turned out. We had people complementing us, saying it was the best highlight video they have seen. Brad and the team were very responsive to our needs and offered great customer service to make sure we were happy. It made a very stressful part of our wedding planning very easy because it was a one stop shop for all our media needs.

Profile Picture Mel, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

After months of viewing videos and photographers online, we came across pictures taken by Maria Olech, photographer with Elegant Events Media. She is absolutely amazing. Brad worked with us to meet Maria even before we selected them as our vendor. Our wedding day crew was the best! Maria took some amazing shots! She has an eye for capturing candid photos, which is what we wanted more than anything. She made sure we had all the pictures we needed before she left for the evening and even jumped into the photo booth with us for some funny pictures. Our video was absolutely wonderful. The video footage taken was great. A steady hand and a good eye to detail helped create a video that captured our entire day exactly as we remember it. We also secured our photo booth with Elegant Events Media. Although our logo was not exactly what we wanted, the pictures and props were great. 2 months after the wedding, we got into our wedding attire again and took a set of post-wedding photos with Maria, which came with our package. It rained so hard in San Francisco that day but Maria was so positive. No matter how nervous I was about the rain, she said, "it will be epic." In the rain and wind, in the middle of intersections, in a McDonalds, there she was putting us together for the most fantastic set of pictures you can imagine! You cannot even see the rain poring on us. Thank you Brad for sending us such a great team to capture our day so we remember it for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture User6223267, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I am so happy that we chose elegant events media for our wedding. The whole team was absolutely amazing. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out beautiful thanks to Olga. Our videos were even more perfect than I expected them to be. Brian was our videographer and he was so much fun to work with. He captured all of our special moments. Rachelle was our media coordinator and she was amazing. She was available for any questions I had and kept everything organized. They all made our day stress-free and so much fun. Our photo booth was a part of our package as well and every guest loved it so much. Elizabeth was our dj and kept everyone entertained and played the perfect music the whole night. Thank you to the whole team for making our day amazing!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/3/16, 1 Review

I'm the kind of person to call around and see my options before really committing. I will have to tell you that I was MORE THAN PLEASED to work with Brad and Elegant Events Media.

Here is a list of services we got from his team.

2 Photographers. (1 Main Photographer and a second shooter)
1 Videographer
1 MC and Media Coordinator

Photographers.
I really enjoyed working with Maria. (She knows what shes doing... seriously) Not only does it come with a free Engagement shoot, you also get to have full access to all the photos. NOT just the 50 best... we had over 2,500 photos in full quality to choose from. (this number is higher because we had a second shooter). When making your decision to get a photographer, make sure to look for someone that will give you FULL ACCESS. Who wants to pay loads of money just for 50 best...

Videographer
One of the reason's why we chose Elegant Events Media is because of videography from Darin Reyes. He was very accommodating and took fantastic video of our wedding. It is REAL HIGH QUALITY. You know those youtube videos that look super awesome and wonder... how did they get such great quality? Well Darin and Elegant Events Media can do that for you. Booking them includes a highlight reel, and Documentary Style video. (hour long)

MC and Media Coordinator
I've been to my share of weddings and one thing that really makes the party is making sure you have an MC that knows what he's doing. Everyone on Brad's team has headsets and so while he is MCing he is able to communicate to his team about what is happening next and where they need to be. This made the day absolutely flawless.

So overall, I would definitely say they deliver the full package. They all made time to meet with us individually before wedding to go over all the details and make sure we were all on the same page.

I have no regrets at all and glad we have such high quality memories to look back on.

Profile Picture Akira, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I really like how the team met with us to get the idea of what we envisioned for our wedding and so we could meet everyone in our team! We were in great and constant communication throughout the entire process. I felt the elegant events team was more helpful then the wedding planner from my venue!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/4/16, 1 Review

Elegant Events did a great job! We are very happy we chose them for our wedding.

Profile Picture NovI, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

A big thank you to the entire team for making our day unforgettable! The entire team was awesome and took care of everything! Maria took every picture I could imagine and was really careful to capture every detail and make the day fun. She even continued to shoot after getting stung by a bee in the foot. If that's not dedication and passion I don't know what is. Rachelle was always one step ahead and by my side the entire time attaching my veil every few minutes for pictures! Matt did an awesome job capturing everything we wanted in the videos and picked the perfect music! Will made the dancing part fun and even got some non dancers in the room to let loose and have fun. The music was perfect and flowed perfectly from song to song.

Profile Picture Konstantinos, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

We had Elegant Events Media at our wedding this past June. From the moment we talked with them in the initial call they were fantastic! We loved how they were all linked and together on the day of the wedding. It took a lot of stress off us! DJ Liz was amazing! She did a great job as the mc and her music was awesome! The lighting and monogram of our initial made the dance floor. It was everything we wanted! The photo booth was a hit with everyone. The book we got of everyone's strips after was priceless! We look at it all the time. Our videography was great and our videos are amazing! They knew all the right pictures and songs to include to make great videos that we will treasure forever! Everyone you talk with is responsive and helpful! Brad was there with us every step of the way as well as on our big day to make sure all was smooth! That was a great touch and was more than we could have asked for! We would use Elegant Events again and again! A great company with a lot to offer on our wedding day! We are so glad we found them!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

I was looking for a videographer/video production company to provide me with videography for my wedding. I was skeptical due to the price, but how I would have regretted it not having that video from my wedding. Yes, videography and photography is expensive, but I would almost say that I will cherish my videos more than my photos due to the shear fact that you hear your and your spouse's voice saying your vows; pictures can't do that. Elegant Events Media were so great about payment options, and really worked well for my payment needs. I usually spoke with Brad, but everyone I spoke to were great! They answered as many questions as I had with great patience, and that was so appreciated. Leading up to the wedding they contacted me multiple times to make sure all plans were the same and to clarify any questions they had, but also to make sure I didn't have any more questions for them. On the wedding day, Darin was our videographer, and gosh am I glad we got him. He was so professional, and so easy to work with, but he was also in constant communication with the photographer as well. Watching out video back, there were times he recorded that I didn't even realize he was there, which made it so genuine. I cannot be more thankful for Darin and his time with us at our wedding. With editors of our video were amazing, and although the music we initially picked for the background music wasn't in the video, I ended up LOVING the songs they had picked instead. The turn around time from the wedding to when we got the final project was about 2 weeks, which I thought was totally reasonable. The short video was so fun, and the extended video was also edited with music and transitions which was so appreciated, since I pictured an old home video of all raw footage of the wedding. I would highly recommend Elegant Events Media for videography, and I would HIGHLY recommend Darin for your day.

Profile Picture User7188028, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I found elegant events media looking for a videographer at a bridal show and I am so grateful to have found these guys! Ever since I met brad, he was so helpful with envisioning what I wanted my wedding videography to look like. They gave me so many options and very high quality for such a fair price! I was so thrilled and excited, I even got a photo booth too. My guests absolutely loved it! They enjoyed taking so many pictures, specially since everyone in the photo booth could get their own strip! Thank you elegant events media for making my wedding a memorable one!

Profile Picture Jackelyn, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Elegant Events Media is absolutely the best! Our video is perfect and the pics are stunning. The photobooth had great lighting and props. Our DJ made the wedding run so smooth and was so good at playing the perfect music at the right time. Brad was the media coordinator and did such an amazing job of making sure everyone was in the loop. He went above and beyond for us. I can't imagine how the day would have gone without this amazing team.
I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Elegant Events Media made our wedding day a dream come true. The team that we had was AMAZING!
Maria (photographer)-
Our photos for BOTH engagement and the wedding turned out amazing. I even have friends who kept asking me who did our photos because they loved the style and quality of all of them. Also, Maria kept in touch with me even though we were out of the country for our honeymoon and made sure we got our photos. She was able to give us the edited engagement photos the same night and the edited wedding photos in a couple weeks!
Darin (video)-
When Darin asked us what we want for our video we couldn't answer because we had no idea what would be good. He then told us what options we have and styles that we can do. He made sure we got the shots that we needed for the videos and was very easygoing.
Elizabeth (DJ AND LIGHTING)-
I was concerned that our venue may be a little dark and Elizabeth made sure that the lighting inside was on point. The uplights looked amazing and definitely brightened up the room. We also had a very busy schedule that kept changing during the reception but the team was able to handle it. Everyone had a great time and didn't even notice that the schedule got flip flopped a little bit. She was entertaining and made sure the guests were entertained.
Brad (media coordinator)-
Brad made sure the whole team was on the same page all the time. They managed the timeline well and did all the requests that we had. He made the suggestions for the team and we definitely LOVED everything. The media package that he has is AWESOME and I would highly suggest to anyone that has a major event.
Photobooth-
No question this was the favorite from all the guests. They loved all the props and the guy in charge made sure each guest got a copy of the picture. He also made sure that the guests left a note in our photo album and pasted the pictures on the scrapbook pages as well.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 5/6/16, 1 Review

I had the pleasure of working with Elegant Events Media for our wedding in April 2016. I worked with the coordinator, Brad, and the videographer, Tommy. Brad was very good about making sure he had all the information to provide the services that best fit what we were looking for. They were very professional and captured all of the moments that we had discussed. The video was ready in less than a month and they did a wonderful job- it was exactly what we wanted! I still watch it continuously because it brings me back to that day (which is what you want your wedding video to do). Not to mention they were the best price in the area. But the lower price did not affect the quality of service. Great service and great ending product. If I did everything over again, I would definitely choose them again.

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Elegant Events Media did our wedding this past March at The Citizen Hotel and they were fabulous. We had Will as our DJ who was fantastic and kept things going without a hitch. Our favorite part of the whole package was our photographer Maria Olech! She was hands down amazing and did such a beautiful job with capturing our day! It was so nice to have 3 services with one vendor! Made things so much easier and our guests loved the photobooth!! I highly recommend them!
Mr. & Mrs. Lee

Profile Picture Nicoole, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

It has been nearly 6 months since our wedding day (wow, has it been that long? It surely doesn't feel like it!) but Alvin and I would like to sincerely thank you again for making our special day extra lovely.

We recently had a small celebration (like a wedding reception of sorts) here in Manila, Philippines where we shared with our family and friends the videos and photos from our wedding day. And I would like to let you know that everyone loved our Napa wedding, from the serene venue, the pretty cake and amazing toast set-up, the sweet and intimate ceremony, to the lovely photos and awesome video. Our guests here in Manila said that they truly missed out a lot during our actual wedding in Napa but they felt really glad to be able to have a glimpse of what had transpired during that unforgettable day. Having said that, Alvin and I would like to once again express our deepest gratitude and utmost appreciation for the amazing work you have done for us. Our wedding day wouldn't be as lovely as it was if not for you guys. THANK YOU!

Much love,
Kris Martin-Mejorada
(Married in Churchill Manor; February 27, 2016)

Profile Picture Kris, 2/27/16, 3 Reviews