Donna Beck Photography

Sacramento, CA View map
$2,899 Most Popular Price

$2,899 Most Popular Price

Hello and congratulations! Every wedding has a story, and I guarantee to capture your unique story while tailoring the package to meet your budget. I strive to create an environment that saves couples time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. I will work with you one-on-one to make sure your vision for your wedding comes true. Voted The Knot Best of Weddings several years running! See why so many couples in the Sacramento and Lake Tahoe area have chosen Donna Beck Photography for their big day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,899

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Kirsten
    Kirsten Married on 02/04/2020

Donna was great to work with and I recommend her highly

Look no further, you have found your photographer!

Finding a photographer to document our day was tough. Luckily we found Donna. She is truly an artist with the camera. All of her equipment is cutting edge and she captures beautiful moments that translate beautifully on paper and screen. (which is important these days since often we are sharing photos from our phone!)

Donna took the time to chat with me before the wedding to understand what I was looking for.. The days leading up to the wedding he checked in to make sure she had all of the information needed.

Very professional and respectful from the first moment we met to not being in the way during the ceremony!

Thank you Donna!

Donna Beck Photography's reply:

You are so awesome Kirsten! I loved working with you both and had a blast on your big day! I always LOVE hearing you are enjoying your gallery!
  • O
    Odessa Married on 11/03/2019

Can't say enough good things!

I couldn't imagine working with a better photographer than Donna and her team! My husband and I weren't really sure where to start. We didn't think engagement/wedding photos would really be able to capture "us." Donna did. The photos are more beautiful than I dared to dream of. And they are so completely representative of our style. Donna captured the more serious/romantic side, the silly goofy side, and the candid moments you want to remember. We had a very small wedding (19 people) and having Donna around was so easy and comfortable. She showed such kindness and respect in honoring my husband's parents who have passed, and in photographing family heirloom/traditions. I wish I could say more amazing things about working with Donna but her work speaks better than I ever could. I am so grateful to her for being part of our special day and the memories she has given us.

Donna Beck Photography's reply:

Odessa! You just made my week...thank you so much for those kind words! I had THE BEST time working with you both, you made my job easy. Thank you again! :)
  • Alisa
    Alisa P. Married on 09/28/2019

We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos!

Once we secured our venue, the phone call to Donna was the first I made. Having seen her previous work and knowing her personally, I had no doubt that she would capture our wedding day just the way I envisioned. We were thrilled with our photos and would highly recommend Dona to anyone.

Donna Beck Photography's reply:

Alisa! Thank you so much for your review. It was a total honor to work with you and Roy...it was such a special day and still one of my favorite vows I have heard. You guys rock!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Donna Beck Photography 1
Exclusive
Donna Beck Photography 2
Offer

Congrats on your engagement! Check out these New Year's Special Offers!

Pricing

Donna Beck Photography Price Rates

Contemporary DJ's Photo Booths & Lighting Contemporary DJ's Photo Booths & Lighting Wedding DJs

Donna is so professional, and so pleasant to be around! She is a pleasure to work with and we look forward to our next wedding together!

The Reserve at Spanos Park The Reserve at Spanos Park Hotel Weddings

Donna Beck is an amazing photographer. She has worked multiple events at our venue and really knows how to capture those amazing sunsets! She is modern, artistic and fantastic to work with. I highly recommend Donna and her team both personally and professionally!!

Strings & Champagne Events Strings & Champagne Events Wedding Planners

Donna is the kind of photographer that will make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, you will think you've been posing for years! Her calm demeanor and professional approach make everlasting photo memories!

Serving Northern California and Lake Tahoe Areas Sacramento, CA, 95747
Location of (Donna Beck Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding