Donna Beck Photography Reviews

Donna Beck Photography 3
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Best of the best!

We had looked for different photographer and planned on “interviewing” a couple before deciding on which one. After all, this person will be with you, your friends and family throughout the whole wedding. After our first face to face meeting with Donna, my now husband and I were so excited by how great she was, we forgot about talking with anyone else. She is so nice and has such a calming vibe about her. On top of that, she was professional and quickly responded to any questions we had. Donna and her 2nd shooter Katie photographed our October wedding. On our wedding day, Donna and Katie did a phenomenal job interacting with our family and friends. The photos were BEAUTIFUL and had some stunningly creative pictures in addition to the more standard shots. I can’t say enough good things about working with Donna. Donna was by far our favorite vendor and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Donna was incredible to work with and I would recommend her to any bride who wants to have a stress free day with a photographer who knows best and can provide beautiful memories for years to come.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Donna Beck Photography 4
    Donna Beck Photography 5
    Donna Beck Photography 6

Donna Beck Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We had such a great time capturing memories for you and Matt. And Matt's serenade to you was one of my all time favorite moments EVER! Thanks for letting us being a part of your big day.

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2018

Donna is the best! I am so happy we picked her to be our wedding photographer. She was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and we couldn’t be happier about everything. The photos turned out amazing! I would recommend Donna to anyone who needs a photographer. I can’t wait to work with her again in the future (hopefully maternity and newborn photos!)

Sent on 04/17/2018

Donna Beck Photography's reply:

Danielle it was amazing to work with you and Tyler. I just love the Flower Farm and you two rocked every detail about it! Thanks so much for picking us to work with you, we loved every single moment of it!

Christie · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot say enough about how happy we were to have Donna as our photographer. We knew from the moment we met with her that she was the one. She was warm, calm, engaging - just what you want on your big day. The communication before the wedding was great and the photography went smoothly before, during, and after our wedding. Our photos are beautiful and she was able to capture both the scripted moments that we knew we wanted as well as those candid moments we would have otherwise missed. To top it off, many of our guests remarked how professional and knowledge Donna was during the event. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Donna Beck Photography's reply:

Christie! You are Brad were just so great to work with and watching you both together just brought...and still brings...a HUGE smile to my face. You belong together...and having a wedding reception at the Library was so perfectly fit for you both. Such an awesome day...

AJ · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely loved working with Donna! All 3 brides in our family have her as the engagement and wedding photographer. We all fell in love with her work— top notch quality that won’t cripple your budget. She has an artistic eye and possesses the knack of capturing those little moments that you might have missed. It’s hard to see and enjoy everything on your wedding day. Her photos are amazing. With Donna’s talent and timing, I saw all the little nuances that made my wedding even more special.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Donna Beck Photography's reply:

Apryl, working with you and your sweet sisters was more than an honor for me. I just love your family and celebrating each of your weddings is truly moments I will always treasure! Congrats to you and Michael...your wedding at the Lighthouse was so beautiful!

Caitlin · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Donna was wonderful! She made sure that everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted and was so enthusiastic about the ideas we brought to her. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer or more beautiful photographs! Everything was simply amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/14/2017

The love story video she created was absolutely amazing and everything I was hoping for at my wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Angie · Married on 06/17/2017

Donna Beck is very professional, her work is high quality, and her customer service is the best out there! When ever we had a question or concern, she was quick to respond with a solution. One of the many things that we loved about Donna is how she wanted to get to know us personally and didn't treat us as if we were another paying customer. On the day of our wedding Donna showed up early to set up to make sure everything was working properly and was also very time oriented/organized. She was able to work with our other vendors and even helped out to make sure that our day went smooth. Donna is super friendly and we honestly wouldn't have chosen another photographer to take such amazing pictures on our special day!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Venus · Married on 06/09/2017

Donna Beck and I had chemistry from the start! She took the time to get to know my husband, then fiancé, and I months before our wedding day. She was attentive, thoughtful, responsive, and comforting. We had a few hiccups with the weather for our engagement shoot, but she assured me that all would be ok - and it WAS! Her photography eye is AMAZING and my entire wedding party loved her. You won't go wrong - CHOOSE DONNA!

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/04/2017

Donna was so kind and easy to work with and produced amazing pictures from both our engagement and wedding photos! We would highly recommend her. We have continued to use her to do photography work for our business. Donna is top notch for sure!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Sydney · Married on 01/02/2017

Like many others have recommended, I was extremely picky with choosing my photographer. This person would create your first family heirlooms with her talent and skill, sharp eye and vision, and carefully choosing and investing something you'll have forever was an essential part of our celebration. Thanks, Donna Beck!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Sheena · Married on 11/12/2016

Donna was my sister's photographer on their wedding. With that experience and after seeing the final results, I knew from then on that she will have to do my own wedding.

Fast forward to my own experience.
    Donna is AMAZING. She was very flexible on working on our contract. Never once I felt pressured to commit. She was on point on the communication, replies and answer my inquiries right away.

Day off the wedding went without a hitch. She's very professional yet she has that very approachable aura. She led the day with confidence that made me feel relaxed and secured. She was able to capture all intimate and tender moments of my wedding.

There are a lot of options out there, people nowadays can purchase a DSLR and call themselves a photographer.
    But few who are experienced, talented and passionate on their craft.

Thank you Donna for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2016

Donna took the most amazing photos and was very flexible on my big day! She will make your day truly amazing with memories to last a lifetime!!!! You will not regret picking Donna Beck as your photographer ????

Sent on 12/18/2016

Liz · Married on 07/09/2016

Donna was amazing, she not only did a great job as our photographer but also helped with planning and organizing our timeline and coordinating with other vendors too. She's got a great eye for detail and we loved her creativity in our pictures. We couldn't be more pleased. She exceeded our expectations. Thank you Donna!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Ruthie · Married on 08/02/2015

Donna is UNBELIEVABLE!! Look no further - you won't find better than her.

I'm an event planner, so when planning my own wedding, I was incredibly picky when choosing every vendor. I researched so many dozens of photographers, I stopped counting early on. We wanted to invest in someone with breathtaking, magazine-level quality, but they all seemed to charge an arm and a leg. We are so grateful to have found Donna, who's truly exceptional: she offers top-notch quality, but with reasonable prices. When you meet her, too, you can absolutely tell that she does it out of passion, not for the money!

From day one, Donna was a pure joy to work with. She is so genuine and friendly, and her depth of knowledge and experience (not to mention her artistic eye!) is incredible. She had fantastic suggestions for scheduling/timing, individual shots, and exactly where to take the best pictures around our venue. Throughout the whole day itself, she was calm (and calming for everyone around her), cheerful, efficient, flexible, and helpful with everything, not just the photography.

Most importantly, her photos are BREATHTAKING!! Our wedding day felt so magical to us, we didn't think any photos could capture that feeling - but Donna's did. The incredible lighting, vibrant colors, genuine expressions, and precious moments that she caught... wow. The results she gave us are truly magical. We just can't find anything negative to say about her, and we cannot possibly recommend her more highly!!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Janette · Married on 06/13/2015

The best photographer. Donna took the most amazing pictures of my wedding even the rings and shoes. Truly amazing. She was so professional and helpful. I would recommend Donna for any event. Everyone who has seen the pictures can't believe how wonderful they are.

Janette · Married on 06/13/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

I cannot say enough about Donna Beck. As most brides know, your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. So finding a photographer that you can depend on to capture the perfect day is a HUGE undertaking. In my experience, I could not ask for a better photographer! Donna (and her second shooter Katie) were absoutely perfect. From the first day we met her until the actual wedding day, my husband and I felt totally comfortable with her. I corresponded with Donna in the months leading up to the wedding and she was always responsive. She requested I provide her with a list of shots that I had to have, and the day of the wedding, she went down the list and she made sure we got every shot I wanted. She guided us threw all of the poses and even helped with how to cut the cake! She got us our pictures within a few weeks of the wedding and there was not one picture that we didnt like. She did a great job editing them and cutting them down to the best shots.
    Our experience with Donna could not have been better. If you are in the Sacramento area or in the Bay Area and need a photographer, DONNA BECK IS PERFECT. I 100% recomend Donna Beck Photography!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Alexandra · Married on 05/23/2015

Donna listened so well to what I wanted for the style of my photography and even provided ideas to help make the candid photos I wanted more natural! She was so much fun.

Samantha · Married on 05/03/2015

Where do I even start? Donna is so awesome! She immediately makes you feel comfortable and is really good at directing you into different poses. She's super quick with communication too whether it is email or phone. Very important with so many moving parts of wedding planning! Our wedding was only 1 week ago so we haven't got to see our pictures yet but I can only imagine how beautiful they will be. Thank you, Donna for all of your amazing work!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

Donna was not just my photographer, but after the entire planning process she became my friend. After my husband and I met with her the first time during all of our planning, we knew immediately that she would be our photographer. She made my husband feel comfortable (it's so important that the guy feels comfortable - it's such a weird situation taking a million pictures) so we were sold! Her work, the way she works with light, and the ideas she has for poses were all so perfect and exactly what we were looking for. Taking pictures and feeling comfortable around a camera was awkward for my husband and I at first, but Donna made us feel comfortable, like naturals, pretty instantly. I highly recommend Donna and wouldn't ever think about getting my photos taken by anyone else!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Sheila · Married on 03/20/2015

I don't know where to start with Donna. She is just great and fun to work with. She listened what I wanted and even more she knows how to read between the lines. She easily picks up my idea without me explaining anything. She served more than just our photographer. She works really good with other vendors and even helped out as a coordinator the day of. We all felt like she is a part of the family. She is just amazing! The pictures turned out great. We couldn't have asked for more. She did above and beyond. We will definitely hire her for our future events.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Kim · Married on 10/04/2014

We cannot say enough good things about Donna- she is an absolutely amazing photographer!! She took so many beautiful photographs from all parts of our wedding, and really captured our special moments. We are having a hard time picking which ones to print because there are so many that we love! Donna was great to work with as well- she is very friendly and personable, calm, accommodating, and professional. She made the entire photography experience very natural, not at all "staged" and fun! We had many wedding guests comment on how great so was too! We didn't have time for an engagement photo session, but in retrospect, we wish we had made time, because we know those photographs would have been amazing! We highly recommend Donna for weddings or for any other events!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Allison · Married on 10/04/2014

Donna Beck was the photographer for my daughter's wedding, and she was wonderful! The pictures were gorgeous! Donna and her assistant really captured the beauty, atmosphere, special moments, and fun of the day. They were very patient and easy going with all of our family and their requests for special shots. Donna got the pictures back to us very quickly (within a month), all 712 of them. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/22/2014