Strings & Champagne Events Reviews

64 | Roseville, CA

64 Reviews for Strings & Champagne Events

64 Strings & Champagne Events Reviews

CHristina · Married on 10/13/2018

The best vendor on our wedding team, hands down.

My husband and I loved the first 90% of the wedding planning experience. However, we weren't feeling great about the last 10%, which involves questions like "Who will arrange the centerpieces?" and "How many high chairs do we need and at which tables and how will the rentals vendor know this?" We didn't even know what we didn't know at this stage. Who remembers to think about trash can liners? Not us. Fortunately, Sandy and her colleague Lucy supported us with all of these details and more. We felt so, so supported for the last month of coordination. I think we exchanged 75+ emails. Lucy took care of many behind-the-scenes details that were invisible to us, and her questions helped us make the decisions we needed to make. We hired Strings & Champagne because they said in their initial call that they wanted to know our preferences so well that they could make decisions on our behalf on the wedding day without "interrupting" us a dozen times when things come up. We really believe in that philosophy (rather than "we will do whatever you tell us to do") and trust this team completely. Sandy and Lucy were also super friendly (at the same time as being totally professional and business-like) and communication was very open and easy. Strings & Champagne is my #1 vendor recommendation for folks in the Sacramento area.

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

Sandy was awesome! We can’t thank her enough for making our special day run so smoothly. We had a destination wedding and appreciated all of her help and guidance.

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Sandy was so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process! She is very knowledgeable about absolutely everything wedding related. Every time I had a question or concern she answered it right away and helped make the wedding of my dreams come true! My wedding was super diy and on the day of she jumped right in and knew exactly how i wanted everything to look. I highly recommend Sandy’s services!

Brooke · Married on 04/21/2018

Sandy helped to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! She was professional and quick to respond toneach and every email and answer any questions I had along the way. 5 stars all around!

Brooke

Christian · Married on 12/29/2017

Sandy had her hands full with my daughters wedding and she came through like a champ! My daughter and fiancé lived in Montana, getting married in Lake Tahoe, I was the liaison and decision maker mother that lived in California, and Sandy had all of us to deal with. Not to mention my husband who was signing the checks and had his own ideas of what his daughters wedding should look like. The day was even better than we could have imagined and all credit goes to Sandy! Thank You Sandy with all of our hearts! The Orr’s and The Alexander’s

Abby · Married on 10/14/2017

Sandy was so accommodating and professional, she always made me feel supported and like I had good ideas. I felt really comfortable trusting her with all the details of my wedding day. The quality of service was worth every penny and I just don't know what we would have done without her, especially on the day of the wedding. I also loved that she was avaialable about 6 weeks ahead of the wedding for questions and advice, she attended important meetings with me and took all the tedious notes that made our wedding day stress free for me and my husband. Thank you Sandy and team!

Krista · Married on 07/21/2017

Literally I don't know where to start... My Lake Tahoe wedding was a DREAM come true and thankfully for Sandy the entire weekend went perfectly. Sandy was not only responsive to every email, she was a super star in saving money, organizing, clarity and offering help and other services when needed. Sandy went above and beyond to understand not only me and my fiancé, but also our families - Sandy also picked up my floral crown and hand delivered it to me on my rehearsal night, she also picked up my tablecloths from Sacramento and paid for them herself, making it easy for me to Venmo her...she did this without even thinking twice.

Now let me talk about the fact that the venue we had our wedding at was the MOST confusing vendor I could have chosen..not only were there 4 pages of rules, but there were time restrictions along with multiple other restrictions. Sandy understood every single rule better than I did and come wedding day she remained calm through out the night and got stuff done!!! Not to mention the tables and décor looked STUNNING with only a couple hours to do all of this. I am just so amazed I don't know how to express it. I didn't see one thing that was out of place, everything was exactly as I imagined and more!

As I reflect on our night, tears and smiles come to my eyes, it was so perfect, so stunning and I couldn't have pulled this off without Sandy. Sandy, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

If you have any hesitation about wanting to hire a wedding planner, or if you are going back and fourth between planners, you will NOT regret hiring Sandy - she is your wedding ANGEL!!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Sandy is seasoned professional and such a pleasure to work with. My wedding had a lot of logistical details, and Sandy followed the "bouncing ball" with all of my ideas, changes and needs. I hired her for my day-of coordinator, but man she does sooooo much more than just the day-of. She is very accommodating with her schedule to help you out when you need her most. My wedding went so smoothly, and if it didn't, I had no idea! Meaning she makes sure you are spending your time enjoying your day, not worrying about anything else. All my other vendors enjoyed working with her as well, which is nice to have a cohesive team. Overall, hiring Sandy is the best move I made during my wedding planning process. After your wedding you'll be saying "I want to do that again!!!".

Monica · Married on 05/13/2017

Sandy was amazing. My wedding had a lot of tiny details and I had my fair share of fears that it would be difficult to create the wedding I planned in my head without doing it myself. Sandy was able to bring all my visions to light exactly the way I had dreamed. She was professional, kind, detailed and very helpful. She helped to make this memorable day perfect in every way. I would absolutely recommend her.

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

Sandy was amazing! People often told me as a bride that something was bound to not go as planned on my big day. I can say with confidence that because of Sandy's hard work and dedication to our day, that everything was perfect (or at least we never knew). I continue to get compliments on our wedding daily and a huge part of that is credited to Sandy. She knew my vision and exceeded my expectations! Thank you again

• N_714

Nim · Married on 04/29/2017

There are many wonderful words I can go on to describe Sandy as our full-service wedding planner but the ones that stand out the most are patient, kind, honest, fun, flexible, organized, detail-oriented, and professional! She was very easy to work with and made each aspect of our stressful wedding planning a breeze! Having her with us every step of the way was more like having an amazing friend than just a wedding planner!

Pushpinder · Married on 10/29/2016

Sandy is a god send! I can't say enough great things about Sandy. I was planning a wedding in Sacramento, while living in Atlanta. I whole heartedly trusted Sandy to make my design decisions because her taste, style, and finesse with how she designs speaks for itself. We had a fusion Indian/American wedding and Sandy was incredible in helping with the decoration for the Church, Temple, and reception. She made sure the decor was chic and modern but had an Indian flare to everything. We used Sandy for our day of planning as well and she was wonderful. She was on top of every vendor and payments so me or my family could enjoy the wedding. On a personal note Sandy was patient and understanding and was very willing to work with us with our design philosophy and also keeping our budget in mind. I love that Sandy was such a big part of our wedding!

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

If we could give Sandy 6 stars, we would! We could not have been happier with her services. She helped us create our perfect day from start to finish, and we were stress-free on our wedding day. We wanted our wedding to be a fun, relaxed atmosphere, and with Sandy running the show it truly was.

Sandy is professional, friendly, calm, and extremely knowledgeable. She is very good at presenting pros and cons of every decision, as well as making recommendations to help maximize your wedding budget. When we started (a little over a year before our wedding), Sandy put together a timeline of milestones to help keep us on track. She would check in with us every few weeks to make sure we were getting everything done, but we never felt overwhelmed with To Dos.

Sandy handled all contracts and negotiations with the vendors. She is very well connected and also referred us to our amazing photographers. We are so grateful we had her to oversee the lengthy wedding process.

Thank you so much, Sandy!! We could not have done it without you.

Jefferey · Married on 09/24/2016

My wife decided to hire a wedding day coordinator for our wedding which is something I didn't think we needed. Looking back now, how could I have managed this wedding without one?

Sandy asked us a lot questions right from the beginning and made us realize that we hadn't even thought of doing a seating chart, coordinating who would drop off the beverages or things like that!

The last few weeks before the wedding went by so quickly but we truly enjoyed Sandy's calm and professional demeanor. One of our family friends wasn't able to DJ our wedding after all, so Sandy jumped right in and referred us to an amazing DJ. My wife and I were very happy with how knowledgeable Sandy and her staff are. I know things went great because we were just enjoying our party and Sandy made things happen for us.

Sophia · Married on 09/17/2016

We got married at the West Shore Cafe at Lake Tahoe, CA with 130 guests this past September and were beyond grateful to have had Sandy as our day of Wedding Planner. We had interviewed a number of wedding planners but after speaking with Sandy, you could tell she was experienced, loved her job and would be there for you when you needed her. We initially thought we weren't going to have much to ask of her but in retrospect, she took on a pretty big task for one person. She made our day seamless and worked with us in the weeks prior to our wedding to make sure she knew what our vision was for the day. Phone calls with Sandy were easy, organized and efficient. She very professional but easy to work with and has a very friendly demeanor. On our wedding day, Sandy's goal was to make sure we felt like guests at our wedding and that was truly the case. We had last minute attendees that required re-shuffling of guests and making new place cards which she graciously took care of. Sandy knew that we did not have reserved seating signs for family at the ceremony and brought beautiful wooden signs (usually for rent - she's so kind that she has not hassled us for payment of this yet but don't worry it's coming). She made sure our signage was set up and was happy to rearrange decor to make the night flow for us. What was most important to us was to have the event run on time and she made sure this happened without a kink. If there were any issues with the evening, we were completely unaware of them because Sandy is incredible at her job and took care of it. At the end of the night, she even chased me down to make sure I had my bridal bouquet. My husband and I would recommend Sandy without hesitation to any new couple planning their wedding. You want to have someone reliable, experienced and pleasant to work with on your big day. With all of the moving parts and the amount of time, money and effort put into your wedding day, you don't want to entrust this to just anyone.

Megan · Married on 08/20/2016

Sandy was our day-of wedding coordinator at Gold Hill Gardens in Newcastle and was the main reason our day went off without a hitch! Six weeks before the wedding she emailed me multiple questionnaires, which--at the time--stressed me out. Looking back, she saved the day (and saved me lots of pre-wedding stress). She worked with each of our vendors to coordinate their arrival times, last-minute details and set-up and made me think about items that weren't even on my initial "to-do" list. Besides all of her help executing the big day, however, she's an overall great person--easy to work with, professional, responsive, kind and full of great ideas. I would highly recommend her for your wedding planning and/or coordinator needs. Thank you, Sandy!

scott · Married on 03/26/2016

Sandy was very helpful. She was on top of every part of the wedding process. She thought of so many things that me and my wife missed. I honestly did not want a wedding planner at first, but now after going through the process, I don't know how we would have done it without her. She had the wedding timeline down and made everything run smoothly. She set everything up and did some stuff we didn't even have planned and it looks amazing. So many guest told us it was the nicest wedding they have ever been too and it was because of Sandy.

Ariana · Married on 10/10/2015

Sandy and her team were fantastic the day of the wedding so sweet and helpful!! Leading up to the big day Sandy was so great with lots of helpful knowledge and experience, which is the best part since I've never been married before so planning an event like this is of course something I've never tried to do! Having the wedding in my backyard was sweet but a whole other level of difficulty, she made it work out great!

• Y

Yulia · Married on 10/02/2015

Strings & Champagne Events did wedding coordinating services for us. It was a pleasure working with Sandy! I’m so happy we had her on our side and didn’t have to do everything ourselves.

From the first time I talked to Sandy I knew I would hire her because she knew her job very well. Just the preliminary questions she was asking me about our wedding made me realize how many important details we were missing. She was timely and responsive when she started working on our wedding six weeks before the big day. She kept me in check and reminded me about important items. She also advised on best practices and traditions but was very flexible whenever I wanted something to be done differently. I truly appreciated her professionalism and flexibility when working with all of my other vendors, some of which had unique approach to traditional ways of the wedding. She just supported them and coordinated with them so that the day of the wedding went very smoothly.

If you are not sure whether you need a wedding coordinator, consider this: our wedding day would have been a stressful nightmare if it wasn’t for Sandy. She did everything - from taking care of personal items and battling with the wind to coordinating the ceremony and distributing tips and cards to vendors. Sandy did all the other important behind-the-scenes activities, including a lot of preparation before the wedding day. I can’t describe everything she did because Sandy smoothly coordinated our wedding while staying “invisible” to the guests and even to me for most parts. It is a mark of a true professional.

I often hear from other brides that their day was a blur and that they don’t remember much from it. That wasn't the case with us. We were actually able to enjoy the day, take in those precious moments, and make lifetime memories because Sandy took care of everything.

Thank you Sandy for helping make our special day so memorable! Thank you Strings & Champagne Events!

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2015

Sandy was absolutely INCREDIBLE! She was so easy to work with, gave great, honest recommendations and helped us to have an incredible stress free event. I really cannot say enough about how much we appreciated her being involved. She is a total PRO and so easy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Sandy 100%. Thank you for making our day so special!

Katie · Married on 08/01/2015

Sandy was extremely helpful and professional. We hired her as a 'day of' coordinator, but she was much more than that. She was always quick with a response to any question or little worry we had. She was critical in making our wedding wonderful and stress free!

• Y

Yvette · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband and I can't thank Sandy enough! She was absolutely fantastic! From the moment we sat down and had our first meeting with her I instantly knew I wanted to hire her. She really cared about how I envisioned my wedding and fulfilled every expectation. She was very professional, very detailed oriented and gave excellent advice for decor. She was also a lifesaver when it decided to rain at our outdoor wedding. She was able to quickly come up with a solution while still remaining calm and getting the job done! Along with being great at her job Sandy was also very sweet, caring and had a way to make me feel at ease! (I'm sure as all Brides do) There were days when I felt stressed and I felt I was unprepared but after talking with Sandy I knew for certain I was in great hands and that everything was going to turn out FANTASTIC!

I hired Sandy to be my DOC as I wanted to be able to hand my vision over and have relax on my wedding day. This exactly what I got from Sandy. She asked a ton of questions to make sure she saw my vision and it came out perfect. I love the timeline she created and she was so easy to work with. I firmly believe that the smooth flow of my day was all due to Sandy taking charge. I highly recommend her.

Cassie · Married on 05/02/2015

Beyond marrying my true love, hiring Sandy was my best decision to ensure the happiest weekend of my life was more perfect than I ever dreamed! I could write a novel singing her praises. Sandy was BY FAR the best money we spent on our wedding. I agree with another reviewer- she's more than a coordinator- she's a wedding fairy godsister who will make all your wedding dreams come true!

Before Sandy, we interviewed 3 coordinators who were too expensive/kinda crazy. We clicked with Sandy & her calm, likeable, friendly personality. She has many years of corporate event-planning experience & has seen it all. She's UBER organized, UBER detail-oriented & made us laugh. She asked tons of questions to know how we would make decisions, so we could show up & enjoy our wedding. Things inevitably happen that you can't plan for, but her job is to make it so that no one knows about it.

Sandy met & EXCEEDED all our expectations from our first meeting. We hired her "day of coordination" services, but God knows how many hours she spent in neverending emails with us, vendors & behind the scenes. MANY MANY MORE than 12 hours, all with a beautiful smile on her face! AND her rates were the most affordable of every coordinator we interviewed!

Countless guests/vendors told us ours was the best wedding they'd ever been to & I was the most "present" bride they'd ever seen. We had 4 days of wedding weekend activities, 90% of our 175 guests from out of town, & 15+ vendors (2 which changed last minute)- & EVERYTHING ran on time, thanks to Sandy! Our reception was on a grass field & included a van full of DIY details which Sandy's staff set up & packed up that day, so we & our friends/family didn't do a thing, yet everyone loved the personal touches that made our day truly "us."

I can't thank Sandy enough for making our dream wedding weekend a reality. We couldn't have done it without her. We love you Sandy, you're the best & we're eternally grateful for you and your awesomeness!