$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Joyeux Events

A wedding planner focused on making it memorable and in budget

From Day of Coordination to Full Service Wedding Planning the goal is the same. To make it the most memorable day for you and your guests. Thinking of having a DIY wedding? Then let us help you coordinate it. Too busy to plan? Then let us help you bring your vision to life. Or let us design something unique for your wedding. From a vintage barn wedding, a boho wedding in a field or an urban city wedding. We have your back.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Sacramento

Follow Joyeux Events on

9 Reviews for Joyeux Events

User Photos
Photos

Jessica is worth her weight in gold! She was one of the first vendors I hired for my wedding and though I was comfortable planning most of it on my own, I knew I could always reach out to her for design or timeline help. She did a wonderful job with the decor and setup, she’s got a great eye for that kinda thing! The entire evening had the laidback feel we were going for, and that’s all thanks to Jessica!

Profile Picture Sonya, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Joyeux Events made our wedding day perfect. Jessica was so helpful and has great ideas-she even became our MC when our DJ wasn’t cutting it. I cannot say enough good things and am so grateful Joyeux Events was a part of our day. Cheers!

Profile Picture SHEILA, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Joyeux Events Pricing

Classic Vintage in the Redwoods

9 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1506543335 7c82db55d6d3b820 fullsizerender

$500 off your Wedding Planner!

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Complimentary Tear Down and Clean Up of your event when you choose our Full Time Wedding Planning Package. A $500 VALUE. For new clients only and only available to the first 3 couples! Call or email to learn more details! In order to redeem the offer, you must put in your deposit before the deal expires. Valid for 2018 Weddings and not valid with any other discount.
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
Available to the first 3 couples
#WW15620eb375c5d78d

2 ENDORSEMENTS
An amazing event designer with a great eye for style!

Events

932 Sharian Street, West Sacramento, CA 95605   See On Map
916-239-9121 (phone)
Joyeux Events is a wedding planner from Sacramento servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Truckee, Sonoma County, and San Francisco Bay Area. Joyeux Events is a professional Wedding Planner that has been part of the Sacramento wedding industry since 2015 specializing in Romantic weddings.