1-250
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden

Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden offers a variety of spaces in a gorgeous and serene setting with year-round beauty in our more than 40 acres of gardens. Exquisite facilities and superb food provided by the Garden’s exclusive in-house caterer, Meriwether Godsey, make this a unique setting for your dream wedding.

The Bloemendaal House, with views of Lakeside Lake, is an ideal facility for rehearsal dinners and a favored location for wedding receptions. The House is embellished with period antiques and furnishings reminiscent of the Arts and Crafts Era. The first-floor includes formal rooms with fireplaces and cozy side rooms. In addition, there are covered verandas, extensive brick patios and a 30x60ft party tent so your guests can enjoy a night under the stars.

The "Gateway to the Garden", the classic, neo-Georgia style Robins Visitors Center provides dramatic views of our Conservatory. The formal Robins Room, with elegant chandeliers and tall French doors, is the perfect setting for guests to dine before moving into the more casual Garden Cafe to dance the night away. Guests can enjoy access to three terraces all with seating and two of which have stunning views of the Central Garden.

Set in the Asian Valley, the Robins Tea House is an oasis of tranquility and beauty. With its panoramic views of nature’s year-round splendor, the Tea House is the perfect setting for intimate evenings in the Garden.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Covered Outdoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Barware (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Perfection!! They answered every question I had, updated each proposal, made sure everything went smooth and I didn't have to worry about a thing!! So many compliments on our venue (Flagler Garden & Robin's Tea House)

Profile Picture User6373051, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
1.8

I have been dreading writing this review but really don't wish my experience upon any other bride. I'll start with the good stuff- I was married at the Bloemanndaal House and the space is gorgeous. Donna on staff was a pleasure to work with, but she is not the facility coordinator that you get on the actual day of your wedding. Two hours for set up was barely sufficient time to get ready for an event. And they have zero flexibility. You are allowed 5 cars at the house at a time, and when my bridal party and I arrived, we were not allowed to drive to the house because five cars were already down there. Similarly, our band had to carry their equipment from the parking lot to the house rather than being able to be dropped off out front. All that said, I probably would have been fine dealing with them if it were not for being required to work with their in house caterer, Merrieweather. They were awful to work with - we did not enjoy our tasting and when we expressed concerns they told us that we could be released from our contract and find a new wedding venue!! We looking back at photos of the bar set up, I was surprised to notice that the wines listed were not the same wines that we selected. And our bill charged us for a size of bourbon bottles that does not exist, but was revised when we noted that. The cake serving was probably a health code violation, the woman would slice it and with her bare hand place it onto the plate, then drag her hand across the plate to wipe off the icing. I cringe thinking about it. In the end, the food was served 15 minutes behind schedule but was far better than we expected and I don't think many guests noticed anything being sub par.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was married at the Flagler Pavilion and the reception was in the Robins Tea House! The venue was absolutely stunning. The people working at Lewis Ginter really outdo themselves with answering questions quickly and kindly! They are very accommodating and day of they were so sweet and helpful. I loved working with everyone there and would DEFINITELY book them again!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews