102 Lakeview Parkway, Locust Grove, VA 22508 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Lake of the Woods Clubhouse

Lake of the Woods Weddings by the Water offers scenic and beautiful lakeside weddings in Orange, Virginia. The Point is the perfect waterfront location to hold your ceremony with vast views of the sun glistening on our 500 acre lake. The patio attached to the Clubhouse provides an intimate outdoor space with a majestic view of our lake where guests can mingle and enjoy the evening breeze during cocktail hour. The Great Hall in the Clubhouse can accommodate up to 200 guests and boasts a large hardwood dance floor for your reception. The Great Hall is lined with over-sized windows allowing natural light and views of the lake to flood in.

Follow Lake of the Woods Clubhouse on

75a8d2cfc7306555 1525123100 da99897d677d24d9 1525123098836 2 28168461 199321044
82239df8f3873464 18296803 1180427662065544 513438525 o 1

8 Reviews for Lake of the Woods Clubhouse

Erika · Married on 10/08/2016

I've long been a customer of the Clubhouse at the Lake of the Woods as my grandparents have lived in the community for many years, so when it came time for wedding planning this was one of the first places we considered. The location is amazing (on the water, the pictures came out incredibly), the food is delicious (could not ask for a tastier buffet), and the staff is delightful. Joey was great in working with our family and our vendors and really made the day a breeze. She is very accommodating and flexible (even with our many changes to plans before the wedding). We also had planned to have our ceremony outside on "the point" and our cocktail hour on the deck, but when a hurricane interrupted our plan, the staff was essential in the easy, stress-free transfer to the indoors. We are so glad we chose this venue and we highly recommend it!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/27/2016

I'm so happy I chose this venue for my wedding, we had on ceremony right by the lake and our reception in their ballroom. The manager Joey Welsh is amazing, she was so nice and happy to answer any questions. The staff was equally amazing and my wedding day went by really smoothly. The ballroom is gorgeous and such a great layout! It has a large dance floor and plenty of room for for a lot of tables for a large wedding. The food was delicious And I received so many compliments on it and I was very happy with the open bar I ordered. I did wine and beer and they had a great selection and worked quickly so there was never a long line which I appreciated. Everyone is just so accomadating and they know what they're doing so you don't have to worry about a thing. Conveniently I was also able to have my rehearsal/rehearsal dinner there as well and I was able to set up the ballroom after the dinner so I didn't have to worry about it Saturday morning which was really helpful. It was worth every penny, just a lovely venue with a very attentive staff. I couldn't thank them enough.

Sent on 08/28/2016

I got married at the Lake of the Woods Church and had my reception here. The view of the water is unbeatable! I liked how when we had our reception, the cost included everything!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Lake of the Woods Clubhouse Pricing

Lake of the Woods Clubhouse Price Rates

Lake of the Woods Clubhouse FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lake of the Woods Clubhouse 1
    Tour our venue to receive $200 off your wedding day here!
    Schedule a venue tour with our event coordinator to receive a $200 discount toward your wedding if you decide to book at Lake of the Woods! Simply print this deal and present it to the event coordinator at your venue tour. After your tour, if you decide to book your big day here, we will give you a $200 discount off your total cost.

• 102 Lakeview Parkway Locust Grove, 22508 See on map