Leslie Roccario Calligraphy Services

Leslie Roccario Calligraphy Services

About Leslie Roccario Calligraphy Services

Calligraphy for Weddings and Other Special Occasions

Affordable yet beautiful handwritten addressing for save-the-dates, invitation envelopes, place cards and other day-of-the-event items.  Although located in and servicing New York's capital region of Albany, working by mail in the northeast regularly with no upcharge for handling.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Albany

6 Reviews for Leslie Roccario Calligraphy Services

We are so glad we found Leslie for our wedding invitations. We were hesitant to spend the extra money on calligraphy, but it was worth every penny. Leslie is so talented, her prices are incredibly reasonable, and she is fast! Very easy to work with, definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Stop wasting time and hire Leslie already. She was SO great to work with. We had a small snafu with the ink smudging on our shiny envelopes, and she took every step to fix it. I am trying to find other things I can use her for, because she truly was great to work with. Very responsive to e-mails, very personable, and does beautiful work.

Profile Picture Nikki, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Leslie did a wonderful job on our envelopes for our wedding invitations! They came out perfect. I would highly recommend her. Her prices were so reasonable and she did such a fantastic job. I told her she could do whichever style she thought would look best with my invitation and she did a wonderful job. She has a great talent, I received several compliments from my wedding guests when they received their invites. Thank you so much Leslie!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Photos