Excelsior Springs

47 Excelsior Springs Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Excelsior Springs

Excelsior Springs Event Center is a banquet hall in the Saratoga Springs, New York area. It offers elegant event space, exceptional service professionals and talented wedding specialists to execute the complete vision of your wedding. Our venue features convenient adjacency to Courtyard by Marriott Saratoga Springs enabling couples and their guests to take advantage of all the hotel’s lodging and amenities. These properties are located in the heart of Saratoga Springs, just minutes from Skidmore College, Saratoga Race Course and Saratoga Golf and Polo club.

Facilities and Capacity
The Excelsior Springs Ballroom can accommodate up to 220 guests for the couple's wedding. Walls painted in cool tones feel modern under the glow of hand-strung crystal chandeliers. Smaller ceremonies can be held on-site in Excelsior East or West, and the outdoor brick patios with shrubbery and comfortable furniture provide great locations for photo opportunities.

Excelsior Springs Event Center provides an exclusive Wedding Planner who is ready to work with couples to plan a seamless wedding. For couples looking for co-located ceremonies and receptions, the experienced staff can help plan the events, seating, and other services. The following services are offered:

• Accommodations
  • Parking
  • Tables
  • Shuttle

Cuisine
The Excelsior Springs Event Center culinary team provides American cuisine prepared to meet gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan or vegetarian needs by special request. The venue provides a cocktail reception featuring passed hors-d'oeuvres and stationery displays prior to serving reception dinner. Couples can choose to have the venue cater in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Dessert
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations

Accommodation
Couples can retire from the party to their guestrooms at Courtyard by Marriott Saratoga Springs. The suite level at the hotel features bridal suites with adjoining rooms.

Follow Excelsior Springs on
rose rosch 3
rose rosch 4
rose rosch
Excelsior Springs
circle in the round ceremony
roohan

Excelsior Springs 6
Excelsior Springs 7

Evan Ritchey · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional!

There are not enough words to express the gratitude that Hailey and I feel for everything Alyssa did for us and our wedding, but I'll try...

When we initially booked with Excelsior Springs, we really liked the fact that it was in a downtown location that made it incredibly convenient for all of our out-of-towners to stay in Saratoga Springs and have things to do nearby that didn't require rental cars or taxis. Initially, they handled all of the food, the furniture, the venue, the service.... EVERYTHING.

What we didn't know was how much help and comfort Alyssa and all the staff would provide us throughout the entire process. From beginning to end, she'd call us with and remind us it was time for the next appointment to make sure we were all on track. When we were nervous about being incredibly far behind schedule, she'd either get us on track or tell us to stop panicking and that we were doing just fine. When we had periods where we were indecisive about something, we would put the decision in her hands, and all of those choices were eventually EXACTLY what we wanted.

In one instance, I was trying to plan a surprise for my now wife through the venue and the DJ. As I had to do it in secrecy, I got frustrated with my inability to communicate with my DJ and began to panic as the wedding was drawing near. I called Alyssa and expressed my concerns, to which she calmly responded "I've got this, let me handle it." Everything proceeded forward without one single flaw and proved I had no reason to panic.

And finally, her help and coordination on the night of the wedding could not have been better. She organized everyone, got them where they needed to be, and made it so that we could not just rest assured that everything would go swimmingly, she made it that we could enjoy our night without a single worry.

I can't recommend this venue enough. The elegance of the venue, the linens provided, and the food (that our guests are still complimenting) were one thing, but the biggest asset you'll gain through Excelsior Springs is the enormous amount of help you'll get from Alyssa and all the staff at Excelsior Springs!

Thanks again for making our big day absolutely incredible!!

-Evan

Sent on 12/05/2018

Excelsior Springs's reply:

Evan thanks so much for your kind words! It was so much fun working with you on planning the wedding (and your special surprise for Hailey- which was beautiful, you did a great job!)!

I with you guys such a happy marriage and best of luck moving forward!

Hailey · Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Come True

This venue was perfect for our wedding. I wanted a very simple and elegant theme and it was picture perfect. My husband and I aren't big planners, but with Alyssa's help she made sure everything went smoothly. She contacted us frequently to ensure that we were ahead of schedule and had everything we needed. The food was absolutely amazing and so yummy. We had one guest with a very strict food allergy, that the chef was able to accommodate. We stayed at the hotel for the weekend and the hotel staff was amazing. I cannot give Alyssa more praises or the venue. I'm so incredible happy and I wish I could re-live my day over and over again.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Excelsior Springs's reply:

You and Evan were such an amazing couple to work with! I'm so glad your special day was everything and more that you thought it would be! Best wishes to you both!!

Excelsior Springs FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 12,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

• Paul Saunders Wedding Photography
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I am a wedding photographer and had the pleasure of working with Alyssa at Excelsior Springs in Saratoga recently and everything was amazing. From the moment I arrived everyone made me VERY welcome and were exceptionally helpful. First-class service all the way. Alyssa and everyone on her team are wonderful and so friendly. I'm very certain the couple and their families had a brilliant experience throughout their wedding day and weekend at the Courtyard by Marriot hotel next door. The staff and service were a big reason why. Not to mention the delicious food choices. In other words, everything was perfect and done right from the getting ready and ceremony and throughout the reception party. Impressed would be an under-statement. On a personal note to Alyssa, thank you for being such a wonderful professional to work with and for making my job so much easier. You ARE brilliant!

• Conway Entertainment
    Conway Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love working at Excelsior Springs. The staff are always great to work with and the setting is perfect for an on site ceremony, separate cocktail hour room and then a great room for your reception! A beautiful setting for any event. Check them out for your next event.

• 47 Excelsior Springs Avenue Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866 See on map