1623 W Farragut Apt 1F, Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number

About Laurie Peacock Photography, LLC

I'm a wedding photojournalist. I don't direct. I use composition, light and creative instinct to photograph your wedding day story. Instead of inventing poses, I strive to connect with you so you feel comfortable enough to allow your true self shine through the camera lens.

I'm a firm believer in excellent customer service. You come first. Plain and simple. While being in front of a camera can be scary, I want to do everything within my power to make a photo shoot or your wedding day fun and easy. When you receive your finished photos, I hope more than anything that the people in the photos won't be the only ones with smiles on their faces.

As a member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America), WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Assocation, and WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International), I stay on top of the best practices in running a photography business and am able to find excellent vendors so you will receive the best photographic services possible.

lauriepeacockfaves100
lauriepeacockfaves100
20090307LPP25931

16 Reviews for Laurie Peacock Photography, LLC

sandi · Married on 05/11/2013

My daughter and I have known Laurie Peacock for a long time. Even if we hadn't , she would have been our wedding photographer!
    My husband viewed the photos and immediately said "Thank you for hiring Laurie...she is SO worth it!!"
    Everyone who sees the photos has the same positive response.
    We don't know how we will choose which ones to print!! A nice problem to have :)
    DO NOT scrimp on your event photographer... the memories from this day are priceless....
    Thank you, Laurie, for being THE BEST!

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2011

I can't stop looking at our photos. Laurie did an amazing job. She was so professional and easy to work with all day. Didn't rush us but kept us on schedule. Everyone is raving about how great they are. We've only gotten the first 25 or so and I can't wait for the rest of them.

Erik · Married on 09/03/2011

Absolutely FANTASTIC shots throughout the day. Wonderful to work with, great with children and adults, just fabulous.

Laurie Peacock Photography, LLC FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Sweetchic Events, Inc.
    Sweetchic Events, Inc. Wedding Planners

Laurie is one of my favorite Chicago photographers! Her photos are amazing, and she manages to catch THE moments. My clients love her not only for her gorgeous work, but for her sweet, bubbly personality. If you are lucky enough to snag Laurie as your wedding photographer, rest assured that you are getting the best!

• Papermints
    Papermints Wedding Invitations

Laurie's photographic style is crisp, brilliant, & absolutely gorgeous! We worked on a mutual wedding together and the pictures she took were just breathtaking. Brides can really appreciate her attention to detail and her natural ability of capturing the moment!

• Makeup By Sylvia
    Makeup By Sylvia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Laurie and I have worked with mutual clients and she's great! Her photo's are beautiful! You can tell by her work that she pays attention to detail and captures the most intimate moments! I highly recommend her!

• 1623 W Farragut, Apt 1F Chicago, 60640 See on map