Laurel Elise Events

Charlottesville, VA View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi there!

I am so excited you're considering me for your big day! Feel free to take a look around here or on my website at some of my previous work. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

xo,

Elise

Laurel Elise Events is a Charlottesville, Virginia-based wedding planner. With her attention to detail and organization, owner Elise Scheeren strives to create a smooth planning process. She loves all things wedding. Some of her specializations are design curation, logistics, and maintaining a fun and amicable environment.

Whether you want someone to fully plan your wedding or a pro to take over the details in the month leading up to the big day, Elise is there to help. Laurel Elise Events offers three main packages: full-service planning and design, partial planning and management, and month-of coordination. Elise plans rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions for multiple types of weddings which include destination, religious, non-religious, and elopement wedding occasions. Laurel Elise Events’s planning services include:

• Month-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6514.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Melisa
    Melisa P. Getting married on 11/05/2021

Elise Saved the Day!!

Elise was THE BEST!! We inquired of her in late 2018 right after we got engaged and we began the long planning process (I wanted to take my time and not stress about a wedding). We decided on May 23, 2020, which means we were in planning with Elise for over 18 months. We selected numerous vendors she recommended (which were amazing), picked out everything for the wedding, and then COVID happened in early 2020...I was so so sad. BUT Elise was a MIRACLE!! We had to push our wedding to August 2020 and she re-arranged all vendors with ease. She re-sent out invitations and kept everyone in check for the new date. We decided to still have a mini-wedding on our original wedding date and Elise literally had to plan the entire event in 3 DAYS. No one would allow us at their venue due to COVID but she used her connections and made it happen!! We had a beautiful wedding in the midst of a pandemic; we had our original chairs, linens, place settings, a photographer, a video, live music...it was AMAZING!! Elise saved the day and made it happen without me having to stress at all. I cannot thank Elise enough for her commitment to her brides and for not giving up on us when it seemed like this wedding wasn't going to happen. She was kind, supportive, understanding, and never ever let her emotions show (even though I'm sure I stressed her out ALOT during those 18+ months of planning). All in all, Elise is reliable and knows her job really well. I would highly recommend her and her company to anyone - whether you are planning a small, intimate wedding or a huge event with 200+ people, she will nail it and make it amazing. Thank you Elise for your great ideas and all your help!!
  • Paige
    Paige J. Married on 11/29/2020

Makes wedding dreams come true!

Where to begin with Elise... from the moment we first connected, I felt like she was a life long friend. We had to find another coordinator half way through our planning, and Elise came highly recommended.. I totally understand why! She picked up all the pieces without missing a beat!!

As our day-of coordinator, Elise went above and beyond beyond; she was more than just a “day-of” coordinator. She there every step of the way to help answer any questions, give guidance on decor, and help navigate the messy waters of having a wedding in the middle of a pandemic. As a nervous (type-A) bride, Elise calmed my nerves and helped me actually get excited about our wedding whether it was 120 people or 20 people.

Day of the wedding, Elise truly made all my visions come to life. I remember being so relaxed as I knew she had everything under control - something I’d never thought I would feel in my wedding day, relaxed?!. We decided to change our ceremony site morning of our wedding, and again, Elise took the change with excitement and a smile! I looked out the window and was speechless as I saw the magic she created - she brought every vision I had to life, and more. She was well connected with all our vendors; having everyone work so well together made the day so fun, and was icing on the cake.

As a bride who had to give up having a bridal party, Elise was there to make the day extra special. She cheered me on, made me laugh, and did everything the bride squad would have done (and more). I truly could not imagine our wedding without the excellent work and support from Elise! Future brides considering Elise - don’t walk, RUN to her to make all your wedding dreams come true.
  • Claire
    Claire M. Married on 08/15/2020

Delightful!

Elise was a delight to work with from the beginning!
    I hired her as a day-of-coordinator, and could not have been happier to have her on our team on our wedding day!
    I am in the wedding/hospitality industry and actually got married in the venue that I manage. This came with it's own set of challenges! I was worried I would have a difficult time letting go when the big day came, and try to take care of everything myself. Hiring Elise allowed me the freedom to let go, and really enjoy the day. On a few occasions when I started to "manage" the day, she gently took back over and I went back to my Champagne. :D
    Every couple owes it to themselves to invest in a planner, and I'd recommend Elise again and again!

Laurel Elise Events's reply:

Claire, you're so sweet! I'm so thankful that I was able to be apart of your wedding day amidst all 2020 has thrown us. It was a beautiful day with an even more beautiful couple!! I'm gladly I gently was able to let you relax. ;) Can't wait to work with you again soon at your gorgeous venue (and INCREDIBLE food!!) xo Elise

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

The Blackburn Inn The Blackburn Inn Hotel Weddings

We are very happy to have Elise on our team as an Event Manager and one of our preferred planners! She is very sweet, detail oriented, and has a GREAT eye for style.

• The Seclusion
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 19 Reviews
    · Barn & Farm Weddings

P.O Box 1002 Charlottesville, VA, 22980
5404719738
Location of (Laurel Elise Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding