Emerson James Rental

Charlottesville, VA View map

Emerson James is located in Charlottesville, Virginia and specializes in boutique rentals. Emerson James Rentals strive to create magical spaces for your guests by bringing new elements to the special events industry. The company carefully selects a wide range of handpicked items for you to create the ideal atmosphere for your wedding.

Once you have chosen your selected items to create your one-of-a-kind environment, Emerson James will provide you with delivery and cleanup. This takes away one more worry from the biggest day of your life and allows you to focus on enjoying the celebrations..

Items Offered

Within the design collection at Emerson James you will discover pieces which will set you apart from standard wedding celebrations. The items found at Emerson James are not only selected because of their texture, color, craftsmanship, and unique materials, but also for their ability to create personal environments suited to your wedding theme and taste. Emerson James sources beautiful items such as:

• Chargers
  • Plates
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • Bar-ware
  • China
  • Glassware
  • Other accessories

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery

• Hilary
    Hilary S. Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful! Highly recommend!

Highly recommend to anyone looking to hire for a special event!
  • Michelle
    Michelle G. Married on 06/22/2019

Style that cannot be found elsewhere

I am so lucky that Emerson James started their business before my wedding. Their pieces are high quality and simply cannot be found elsewhere. They have a lovely mix of vintage and modern pieces that perfectly match my style - they are the type of pieces that I would want for my own home. Their inventory speaks for itself!

Emerson James Rental's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! We are so grateful we could be a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure to see our items on your tables, and when we think of the conversations and beautiful memories they are a part of it makes us smile.
    Mallory Married on 10/04/2014

Beautiful, unique inventory with great customer service

Emerson James is just what I was looking for! Their inventory is unlike anything other companies I looked at - everything is stunning and I had a hard time choosing what to rent! They were really accommodating with our delivery parameters at the venue and had great communication all along the way. I feel like the pieces really made the entire wedding look come alive - the table felt beautiful and sophisticated and unlike any other wedding I'd been to! Highly recommend!!

Real Weddings

• Hilary & Carter
    37 photos · 11/23/2019

Deals

Emerson James Rental 1
Exclusive

Post Office Box 4671 Charlottesville, VA, 22905
Location of (Emerson James Rental)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding