Cultivate Event Co.

Richmond, VA View map

$5,000 Typical Price

I'm Casey, the owner and lead floral designer of Cultivate Event Co. That means I run the floral consultations, curate the floral recipes, execute the design elements for your big day, and so much more.

My aesthetic is lush and organic, and I live for color. I love everything from muted and muddy to bold and bright. Coordinating color palettes is one of my all-time favorite things to do (aside from designing flowers, playing with puppies, drinking coffee, and watching true-crime documentaries).

I live in Richmond, Virginia, with my sweet partner, Elliot. You may see us around the city taking a walk through Carytown, eating at the newest restaurant, performing improv at The Coalition Theater, or running around Lowe’s covered in paint picking up “one more thing” to finish renovating our new home.

Even though I live in Richmond now, I grew up just outside of Charlottesville, Virginia, and I feel most at home there. It’s always special for me when I get to return home to design weddings that have that gorgeous backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I believe the best wedding floral design is lush, timeless, and organic. I want to ensure that all of my clients receive the the highest-quality blooms available, so I source premium stems from all over the world, including Holland, Japan, and California. I also work with local farmers to gather the best seasonal flowers available for your event. Once I receive my product, each stem is checked for quality, color, and size, and if it doesn't meet my high standards, it's returned and replaced so you have the most gorgeous flowers possible.

I also maintain an ever-growing rental inventory full of various arbor structures, centerpiece vessels, candles, and votives in a variety of colors, heights, and textures to use for your event. And if I don't have something already in stock that you'd like to use, I'll source it for you. The use of all of these rental items is included in the initial estimate for my full-service clients.

Investments for full-service floral design begin at $4,000. However, on average, most clients invest between $5,000-$6,000 for floral design services.

Now that you know about me, I'd love to learn more about you and talk about how we can create the perfect floral design for your wedding. All of my work is custom, and pricing is based on your individiual needs and style. When you reach out with a request, if I have availability for your date, I'll respond with a request to schedule a quick phone call to learn a bit more about your event and needs. I look forward to speaking with you!

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Veronica J. Married on 05/20/2022

Highly recommend!

Casey and her team did the flowers for our May wedding, and they were absolutely stunning. From the bouquets to the boutonnieres, from the flowers down the aisle to the decor for the reception, everything was so beautiful, with every flower, leaf, and vine thoughtfully designed. Casey and her team were so professional and easy to work with as well.
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 04/23/2022

An incredibly talented florist (and generally lovely person)!

I feel so fortunate to have gotten the chance to work with Casey! She was nothing less than kind, patient, informative and communicative throughout the entire planning process. She took my vague idea of what I wanted and developed it into something better than I could have possibly imagined. Her florals were absolutely the highlight of both the ceremony and the reception and she truly transformed our reception space into something beautiful. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
  • Genevieve
    Genevieve S. Married on 04/16/2022

Simply the BEST!!!

Casey and the team at cultivate are absolutely amazing florist and floral artists!! During the planning process, Casey continued to ask questions and really listened to really understand my vision, likes, and budget. She leads with patience, humor, and a true passion for her craft. On our wedding day I was absolutely blown away with how gorgeous everything turned out - Casey & the cultivate team really went above and beyond! Everything was beyond stunning! I would highly recommend cultivate events - we love them!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hope Dalton Photography Hope Dalton Photography Wedding Photographers

The Stems & Sweets team is AMAZING to work with! Casey has such a good eye and creates the most beautiful floral designs. Whenever I post one of my photographs that features her work, I get so many messages asking who created the bouquets. The Stems & Sweets team are true professionals. Highly recommended!

Illumination Events Studio Illumination Events Studio Wedding Planners

Casey does the most beautiful work and truly has a passion for composition and educating her clients. Her unique eye and creative ambitions make for stunning event florals. Look no further for your wedding day florist!

Richmond Richmond, VA, 23235
Location of (Cultivate Event Co.)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding