Richmond, Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number

About Cultivate Event Co.

I'm Casey, the owner and lead floral designer of Cultivate Event Co. That means I run the floral consultations, curate the floral recipes, execute the design elements for your big day, and so much more.

My aesthetic is lush and organic, and I live for color. I love everything from muted and muddy to bold and bright. Coordinating color palettes is one of my all-time favorite things to do (aside from designing flowers, playing with puppies, drinking coffee, and watching true-crime documentaries).

I live in Richmond, Virginia, with my sweet partner, Elliot. You may see us around the city taking a walk through Carytown, eating at the newest restaurant, performing improv at The Coalition Theater, or running around Lowe’s covered in paint picking up “one more thing” to finish renovating our new home.

Even though I live in Richmond now, I grew up just outside of Charlottesville, Virginia, and I feel most at home there. It’s always special for me when I get to return home to design weddings that have that gorgeous backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I believe the best wedding floral design is lush, timeless, and organic. I want to ensure that all of my clients receive the the highest-quality blooms available, so I source premium stems from all over the world, including Holland, Japan, and California. I also work with local farmers to gather the best seasonal flowers available for your event. Once I receive my product, each stem is checked for quality, color, and size, and if it doesn't meet my high standards, it's returned and replaced so you have the most gorgeous flowers possible.

I also maintain an ever-growing rental inventory full of various arbor structures, centerpiece vessels, candles, and votives in a variety of colors, heights, and textures to use for your event. And if I don't have something already in stock that you'd like to use, I'll source it for you. The use of all of these rental items is included in the initial estimate for my full-service clients.

Investments for full-service floral design begin at $4,000. However, on average, most clients invest between $5,000-$6,000 for floral design services.

Now that you know about me, I'd love to learn more about you and talk about how we can create the perfect floral design for your wedding. All of my work is custom, and pricing is based on your individiual needs and style. When you reach out with a request, if I have availability for your date, I'll respond with a request to schedule a quick phone call to learn a bit more about your event and needs. I look forward to speaking with you!

Follow Cultivate Event Co. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Designs By Victoria Floral
  • Flowers Make Scents
  • Fleuressence
  • Tourterelle Floral Design
Greenery mantle
virginia wedding photographer natalie jayne photography 10 3 websize 51 1003988 157833994431408
Fall wedding arrangement
Blue bridal bouquet
Waterfront wedding
Waterfront wedding
Blush boutonnieres

16 Reviews for Cultivate Event Co.

• Sydney

Sydney K. · Married on 04/09/2021

Unmatched!

Casey provided some of the most beautiful florals I've ever seen for an intimate wedding on a family farm. They were beyond beautiful, elegant, and classy, and I literally couldn't stop taking pictures of them. Casey has now set the bar for flowers for me! I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/26/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley C. · Married on 02/02/2021

THE BEST Richmond florist!

Caseys florals were absolutely perfect. She created a style board for us online so we could narrow down our best options for florals ensuring she met all of our needs. On top of that, we had a small intimate wedding, so she customized a package with us to fit our budget since we didn't need a zillion bridal party things- she did a beautiful bride's bouquet, hairpiece, and boutonniere for us. We couldn't be more thankful for the detail and thought she put into her arrangements, plus she brought them personally the day of the wedding to make sure everything was perfect and to congratulate us on our big day!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Emily A. · Married on 05/24/2020

Just amazing!

I can’t say enough about how wonderful Casey is. She was truly a dream to work with for our September 2020 wedding. Casey understood my vision and executed it perfectly – and within our budget!. She was always so responsive and supportive with many last-minute changes due to COVID. Working with her was the best decision we made. You will definitely be in good hands with Cultivate Event Co.!

Sent on 11/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cultivate Event Co. FAQ

$ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Hope Dalton Photography Wedding Photographers

The Stems & Sweets team is AMAZING to work with! Casey has such a good eye and creates the most beautiful floral designs. Whenever I post one of my photographs that features her work, I get so many messages asking who created the bouquets. The Stems & Sweets team are true professionals. Highly recommended!

• Illumination Events Studio Wedding Planners

Casey does the most beautiful work and truly has a passion for composition and educating her clients. Her unique eye and creative ambitions make for stunning event florals. Look no further for your wedding day florist!

• Richmond Richmond, VA, 23235 See on map
    Location of (Cultivate Event Co.)