1308 Roseneath Road, Chantilly, VA 23230 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Brett Denfeld Photography

Hi! I'm Brett - the owner and lead photographer of Brett Denfeld Photography. I have been a wedding photographer for over 6 years and am currently based in Richmond, Virginia but am available for weddings in VA/DC and beyond! I love traveling and also shoot destination weddings all over the country.

I love capturing your big day in a way that shows the authenticity & joy throughout. I focus on small details and the big picture. From getting ready excitement, first look tears, candids, and that party on the dance floor - I'm there for it all!

I'd love to get to know you in person or over the phone and discuss your wedding! My goal is to answer all of your questions and explain the wedding experience with me! I know planning can feel stressful with so many decisions to be made - let me take you through the experience with me and have choosing your photographer one of your easiest decisions!

Follow Brett Denfeld Photography on

Brett Denfeld Photography 5
Brett Denfeld Photography 6
Brett Denfeld Photography 7

Bethanne · Married on 12/03/2017

Brett is such a wonderful photographer and gal! I have had the pleasure of seeing her work, having her take my photo, and working alongside her for many occasions! She's professional, cares about her clients as if they are close friends, and works so incredibly hard to make sure her clients have the best experience! She has such a great eye for detail, makes everyone feel so comfortable, and she has such a huge heart! Anyone is lucky to work with her!

Sarah Catherine · Married on 11/18/2017

Brett went to college with and photographed my wedding planner’s fall 2015 wedding, so I had the privilege of hearing about her firsthand before devouring her beautiful images via her robust blog. Distance kept us from enjoying an engagement session with Brett, but staying connected to her social media outlets during our year of engagement ensured including Brett in our vendor team was absolutely the right decision. All communication prior to our wedding weekend was prompt, encouraging, and enthusiastic. Her work is stunning, impressive, and unique. Brett’s presence during the wedding day was both calming and energetic at exactly the right times. She found a fantastic local second shooter through her creative community connections and they made an incredible team. Brett shared a sneak peak which arrived the day after our wedding and provided such an appreciated reminder of our special day. Just a few weeks later Brett published our photos on our blog and shared an extensive photo gallery with us. The organization of the Pixiestrem just makes my heart happy each time I log in to relive different moments of our wedding. This gallery is continually live, so we can enjoy and print photos for years to come. I cannot sing Brett’s praises enough, enjoy booking her and adding an incomparable warmth to your wedding weekend!

Brett Denfeld Photography 8
    Brett Denfeld Photography 16
    Brett Denfeld Photography 17
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

We hit it off with Brett right of the bat. She was so responsive in setting up our engagement session and worked with our complicated schedules to pick a date that worked. The afternoon with her flew by because it was filled with laughter and great conversation. It didn't take much for us to decide to book her for our NC wedding - the travel costs are worth the experience and quality of her photos! You can tell that she genuinely loves her job and her clients. We're looking forward to working with her, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Brett Denfeld Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• RIMAS FILMS
    RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

Choosing any vendor for your wedding is a decision not to be taken lightly. Make sure that this person is exactly what you expect her or him to be! Browse through the packages, get in contact and most importantly read the reviews. And lastly make sure that the person covering the most important day of your life gets you and understands your vision. The wedding RIMAS FILMS get to film at the Historic Whitehall Manor was the perfect example. It was an emotional and romantic celebration of love. Here, I get to work with an amazingly talented photographer Brett Denfeld. Brett and the happy couple were the perfect match. They seemed to be working like a team. The newlyweds barely noticed Brett and that could only work in the favor of the stunning photos coming up later. Not only that, Brett was a pleasure to work with: professional, polite, smiling and honest. Brett Denfeld is a true professional and highly recommended choice!

• THE DAPPER DJS
    THE DAPPER DJS Wedding DJs

I've worked with Brett on two occasions now, and both times she was such a joy to work with. Always cheerful easy going and ready to roll! Her pictures are spectacular too! I highly recommend Brett, and I can't wait for the next chance to work with her.

• B.Mingled
    B.Mingled Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Brett of Brett Denfeld Photography at a wedding in DC at the beginning of October. Brett was a DREAM to work with! She took a very tight schedule and somewhat chaotic day and made every photo happen for the couple with grace and poise. Brett's charismatic and caring personality made the evening even more enjoyable. I HIGHLY recommend Brett Denfeld to any client that is in need of an amazingly talented photographer. I sincerely hope that I will get to work with Brett again very soon!

• 1308 Roseneath Road Chantilly, District of Columbia, 23230 See on map