1308 Roseneath Road, Chantilly, VA 23230 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date

About Brett Denfeld Photography

Hi! I'm Brett - the owner and lead photographer of Brett Denfeld Photography. I have been a wedding photographer for over 6 years and am currently based in Richmond, Virginia but am available for weddings in VA/DC and beyond! I love traveling and also shoot destination weddings all over the country.

I love capturing your big day in a way that shows the authenticity & joy throughout. I focus on small details and the big picture. From getting ready excitement, first look tears, candids, and that party on the dance floor - I'm there for it all!

I'd love to get to know you in person or over the phone and discuss your wedding! My goal is to answer all of your questions and explain the wedding experience with me! I know planning can feel stressful with so many decisions to be made - let me take you through the experience with me and have choosing your photographer one of your easiest decisions!

Follow Brett Denfeld Photography on

43 Reviews for Brett Denfeld Photography

• Megan

Megan Berry · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Incredible Wedding Photographer

When my husband proposed I immediately knew who I wanted to photograph our wedding. Brett went above and beyond during the entire wedding process. From sharing vendors, designing the perfect timeline, and working around a busy work schedule to take incredible engagement photos. She was a huge part of our planning process answering a million questions and helping our wedding day go smoothly. On the wedding day, she was prompt with her timeline, professional, and most importantly fun. She made a day that can be filled with lots of stress so natural and perfect. She worked around the weather to make sure our photos did not suffer. It rained ALL day and not one photo suffers because of it. She captured every single moment of our wedding day from first looks, a ceremony inside, and the most incredible bride and groom portraits. Every photo reminds us of how incredible our wedding day. From taking my senior photos to photographing my wedding day, Brett has earned the title of our lifetime photographer! Ryan and I will cherish all of our photos forever!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Love · Getting married on 02/10/2021

The best wedding photographer imaginable!

Brett could not have been any more wonderful to work with... from her fun personality to her attention to detail, she made my life so much easier during the craziness of wedding planning! She was quick to respond to any questions (no matter how small) and went above and beyond to make sure my fiance and I felt comfortable with every aspect- from engagement pictures to our first look. She even sent us an incredibly detailed booklet of her "tips" that was invaluable as we planned for our big day! Our wedding party and family even sung her praises! I would recommend Brett to all brides out there- do yourselves a favor and let her capture your big day! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Megan

Megan Shaia · Married on 11/14/2020

Best Experience Imaginable!

Brett shot one of my friends’ wedding, so when Maggie and I decided to elope, I knew we needed to see if Brett was available. It’s not often you specifically remember a vendor at a wedding, but Brett is just one of those people. So personable, fun, and easy to work with!

Maggie and I didn’t really have an exact plan for our elopement until the day before since we got married in a public place. Brett was very flexible in helping us decide on a location, was always quick to respond, listened to our ideas, and understood our unique needs during COVID. On the day of our wedding, she took charge without being overbearing, which was exactly what we (and our families) needed/wanted. She provided guidance on how to get the best lighting and photos, was very confident, and prepared. Brett worked well with every member of our wedding party and both our families commented on how courteous and professional she was. Less than three hours after our time ended with Brett, she even gave us a sneak peak of photos on her Instagram story, which was a complete surprise and greatly appreciated!

We would recommend Brett to any of my friends or family without any hesitation! Her photos will be a cherished part of our lives forever.

Sent on 12/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brett Denfeld Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5200
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

Choosing any vendor for your wedding is a decision not to be taken lightly. Make sure that this person is exactly what you expect her or him to be! Browse through the packages, get in contact and most importantly read the reviews. And lastly make sure that the person covering the most important day of your life gets you and understands your vision. The wedding RIMAS FILMS get to film at the Historic Whitehall Manor was the perfect example. It was an emotional and romantic celebration of love. Here, I get to work with an amazingly talented photographer Brett Denfeld. Brett and the happy couple were the perfect match. They seemed to be working like a team. The newlyweds barely noticed Brett and that could only work in the favor of the stunning photos coming up later. Not only that, Brett was a pleasure to work with: professional, polite, smiling and honest. Brett Denfeld is a true professional and highly recommended choice!

• THE DAPPER DJS Wedding DJs

I've worked with Brett on two occasions now, and both times she was such a joy to work with. Always cheerful easy going and ready to roll! Her pictures are spectacular too! I highly recommend Brett, and I can't wait for the next chance to work with her.

• B.Mingled Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Brett of Brett Denfeld Photography at a wedding in DC at the beginning of October. Brett was a DREAM to work with! She took a very tight schedule and somewhat chaotic day and made every photo happen for the couple with grace and poise. Brett's charismatic and caring personality made the evening even more enjoyable. I HIGHLY recommend Brett Denfeld to any client that is in need of an amazingly talented photographer. I sincerely hope that I will get to work with Brett again very soon!

• 1308 Roseneath Road Chantilly, District of Columbia, 23230 See on map
    Location of (Brett Denfeld Photography)