Engagement

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brett Denfeld Photography

thoughtful. genuine. inventive!

Hi!!

My name is Brett and I'm a portrait and wedding photographer! I'm based in the DC Metro area but LOVE to travel! I love what I do and would be honored to be a part of your BIG DAY whether it be here in the DC area or another destination.

Wedding days are EXCITING but go by so fast and I'm honored that you're interested in having me capture those special memories for you that will last a lifetime!!! After everything is over - the photos are all that is left so I believe it's so important to find someone whose work you LOVE and can't live without. I can't wait to get to know you and learn about what your ideas are for your wedding day. Please visit my website or send me an email!

xoxo

Albums (9)
One Event/Day (8)
Additional Hours (7)
Prints (4)

Brett is such a wonderful photographer and gal! I have had the pleasure of seeing her work, having her take my photo, and working alongside her for many occasions! She's professional, cares about her clients as if they are close friends, and works so incredibly hard to make sure her clients have the best experience! She has such a great eye for detail, makes everyone feel so comfortable, and she has such a huge heart! Anyone is lucky to work with her!

Profile Picture Bethanne, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brett went to college with and photographed my wedding planner’s fall 2015 wedding, so I had the privilege of hearing about her firsthand before devouring her beautiful images via her robust blog. Distance kept us from enjoying an engagement session with Brett, but staying connected to her social media outlets during our year of engagement ensured including Brett in our vendor team was absolutely the right decision. All communication prior to our wedding weekend was prompt, encouraging, and enthusiastic. Her work is stunning, impressive, and unique. Brett’s presence during the wedding day was both calming and energetic at exactly the right times. She found a fantastic local second shooter through her creative community connections and they made an incredible team. Brett shared a sneak peak which arrived the day after our wedding and provided such an appreciated reminder of our special day. Just a few weeks later Brett published our photos on our blog and shared an extensive photo gallery with us. The organization of the Pixiestrem just makes my heart happy each time I log in to relive different moments of our wedding. This gallery is continually live, so we can enjoy and print photos for years to come. I cannot sing Brett’s praises enough, enjoy booking her and adding an incomparable warmth to your wedding weekend!

Photos
Profile Picture Sarah Catherine, 11/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We hit it off with Brett right of the bat. She was so responsive in setting up our engagement session and worked with our complicated schedules to pick a date that worked. The afternoon with her flew by because it was filled with laughter and great conversation. It didn't take much for us to decide to book her for our NC wedding - the travel costs are worth the experience and quality of her photos! You can tell that she genuinely loves her job and her clients. We're looking forward to working with her, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/2/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Choosing any vendor for your wedding is a decision not to be taken lightly. Make sure that this person is exactly what you expect her or him to be! Browse through the packages, get in contact and most importantly read the reviews. And lastly make sure that the person covering the most important day of your life gets you and understands your vision. The wedding RIMAS FILMS get to film at the Historic Whitehall Manor was the perfect example. It was an emotional and romantic celebration of love. Here, I get to work with an amazingly talented photographer Brett Denfeld. Brett and the happy couple were the perfect match. They seemed to be working like a team. The newlyweds barely noticed Brett and that could only work in the favor of the stunning photos coming up later. Not only that, Brett was a pleasure to work with: professional, polite, smiling and honest. Brett Denfeld is a true professional and highly recommended choice!

I've worked with Brett on two occasions now, and both times she was such a joy to work with. Always cheerful easy going and ready to roll! Her pictures are spectacular too! I highly recommend Brett, and I can't wait for the next chance to work with her.

I had the pleasure of working with Brett of Brett Denfeld Photography at a wedding in DC at the beginning of October. Brett was a DREAM to work with! She took a very tight schedule and somewhat chaotic day and made every photo happen for the couple with grace and poise. Brett's charismatic and caring personality made the evening even more enjoyable. I HIGHLY recommend Brett Denfeld to any client that is in need of an amazingly talented photographer. I sincerely hope that I will get to work with Brett again very soon!

Brett at Brett Denfeld Photography is incredible! I have had the pleasure of being her client as well! She photographed my own wedding last October and securing her was one of the best decisions I made. She will capture every precious moment of your big day. She is quick to move to plan B if inclement weather decides to arrive, and even her plan B photos are stunning!! I highly recommend Brett not only for her skill, but her professionalism and the wonderful packages she offers. I also always appreciate how quick she is to correspond. I can't wait to work with Brett again next November!

Events