1308 Roseneath Road, Chantilly, VA 23230 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Brett Denfeld Photography

Hi! I'm Brett - the owner and lead photographer of Brett Denfeld Photography. I have been a wedding photographer for over 6 years and am currently based in Richmond, Virginia but am available for weddings in VA/DC and beyond! I love traveling and also shoot destination weddings all over the country.

I love capturing your big day in a way that shows the authenticity & joy throughout. I focus on small details and the big picture. From getting ready excitement, first look tears, candids, and that party on the dance floor - I'm there for it all!

I'd love to get to know you in person or over the phone and discuss your wedding! My goal is to answer all of your questions and explain the wedding experience with me! I know planning can feel stressful with so many decisions to be made - let me take you through the experience with me and have choosing your photographer one of your easiest decisions!

Follow Brett Denfeld Photography on

Brett Denfeld Photography 6
Brett Denfeld Photography 7
  • Staige

Staige · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Love from the first phone meeting!

Brett had photographed a wedding that I attended and I fell in the love with the photos when they came out. I followed her on Instagram immediately and when I got engaged I knew I had to have her! I reached out to her and set up a phone call since I do not live in the same place as she does, and I swear it was like we had known each other for years. Brett is so kind, funny and down to earth, totally relatable and SUPER organized. I felt at ease just talking to her about my plans as she suggested sample timelines for my big day right off the bat. She truly listens to what you want and makes you feel so comfortable. I booked her for my 2020 wedding and met her when she did our complimentary engagement shoot! Being nervous in front of the camera is a thing of the past, my fiancé and I love Brett and are obsessed with how our engagement photos came out. We cannot wait to have her photograph our wedding day! Can’t recommend Brett enough. Might I add that she is a wedding hashtag genius and now I love to get her opinion on most wedding decisions, she’s a true friend and a beautiful soul! Had no clue I would get this much from my wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Brett Denfeld Photography 12
    Brett Denfeld Photography 13
    Brett Denfeld Photography 14

Chelsea Weiskopf · Married on 06/01/2019

Working with Brett was a DREAM!

Brett makes the whole experience of your engagement to your wedding day absolutely perfect! She has a magical way of making the special day that much better! She's amazing, fun and EASY to work with. She has one of a kind ideas that fit your personality and make the day come to life. I wish I could redo everything with her all over again - her talent in truly breathtaking. I cannot gush enough about how much I loved working with her - she's so beautiful on the inside and out!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Kathleen · Married on 05/25/2019

Brett is the absolute best!

Brett is beyond wonderful and amazing. She shot my best friend’s wedding two years before mine and I knew I wanted her to shoot this incredible memory. Brett is easy going and fun, so the photos turn out super natural. She only edits to enhance the original image, no drastic changes. Her eye for the perfect shot is impressive. My friends and family loved all the images and everyone complimented how engaged Brett and her second shooter were. While they were engaged and captured so many photos and fantastic memories, they were almost invisible while doing so. A true feat of you ask me. Love love love Brett as a person and her photography of course is phenomenal. 100% recommend her 10 times over for all your photography needs!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Brett Denfeld Photography 15

Brett Denfeld Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• RIMAS FILMS
    RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

Choosing any vendor for your wedding is a decision not to be taken lightly. Make sure that this person is exactly what you expect her or him to be! Browse through the packages, get in contact and most importantly read the reviews. And lastly make sure that the person covering the most important day of your life gets you and understands your vision. The wedding RIMAS FILMS get to film at the Historic Whitehall Manor was the perfect example. It was an emotional and romantic celebration of love. Here, I get to work with an amazingly talented photographer Brett Denfeld. Brett and the happy couple were the perfect match. They seemed to be working like a team. The newlyweds barely noticed Brett and that could only work in the favor of the stunning photos coming up later. Not only that, Brett was a pleasure to work with: professional, polite, smiling and honest. Brett Denfeld is a true professional and highly recommended choice!

• THE DAPPER DJS
    THE DAPPER DJS Wedding DJs

I've worked with Brett on two occasions now, and both times she was such a joy to work with. Always cheerful easy going and ready to roll! Her pictures are spectacular too! I highly recommend Brett, and I can't wait for the next chance to work with her.

• B.Mingled
    B.Mingled Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Brett of Brett Denfeld Photography at a wedding in DC at the beginning of October. Brett was a DREAM to work with! She took a very tight schedule and somewhat chaotic day and made every photo happen for the couple with grace and poise. Brett's charismatic and caring personality made the evening even more enjoyable. I HIGHLY recommend Brett Denfeld to any client that is in need of an amazingly talented photographer. I sincerely hope that I will get to work with Brett again very soon!

• 1308 Roseneath Road Chantilly, District of Columbia, 23230 See on map