B.Mingled

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Package Price

A full-service wedding planner in the Greater Washington D.C. Area, B.Mingled is the perfect choice for couples seeking stylish event planning and design services. Allowing its couples to focus on what’s important, the company has been delivering incomparable experiences to couples and their guests since its launch in 2013. Owned jointly by Senta Keegan and Ashly Townsend, B.Mingled values the importance of developing beautiful and memorable occasions.

B.Mingled provides wedding planning & design services to newly engaged couples in the form of four customizable wedding packages. Services include, but are not limited to:

• PLANNING
      • To-do lists
      • Consultation
      • Budget analysis
  • EVENT DESIGN
    • Decor Rentals, Event Accessories (Signage, Displays, and more)

Areas Covered
B.Mingled happily provides wedding planning services to couples located in the Northern VA, Washington D.C. and Maryland areas. Services can be provided for destination and distant locations.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Natalia
    Natalia P. Married on 06/04/2022

Perfect Day!

Alyssa is a true gem and the best wedding planner in the DMV. She has the best energy and truly becomes a friend by the end of the process. She goes above and beyond to make you feel confident and calm during the very stressful wedding planning process. She responds so quickly to your texts / emails, is extremely organized, and super detail oriented. I would call her simply to vent because wedding planning , especially in the DMV, is very stressful, and she was SO positive and uplifting, and never rushed our calls. She offered great suggestions and negotiated great terms for us. Our venue had an $800 dollar fee to remove the existing furniture in their ballroom. She knew I wanted a specific set of chairs and last minute negotiated with the venue to waive the fee so that we could upgrade our chairs. We are so grateful she was our planner and she made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. We had a bus catch on fire at our wedding venue during the best man speech, which could have gone terribly wrong. Luckily nobody was hurt and the fire was contained. Alyssa and her team worked with the venue to handle the situation, and make sure that my husband and I /our guests had no idea any of it was happening and that we just enjoyed our wedding night. I highly, highly recommend Alyssa from B Mingled!
    Joanna S. Married on 02/09/2022

Made our Vision come to life!

B.Mingled did our floral design for our fall wedding and they created something so unique, but also in line with our vision it was better than I could have imagined! They were so helpful and also willing to take the lead when I had too many other things on my plate!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 10/31/2021

Best day of coordinator a girl could ask for!

We were one of the couples that had the misfortune of having our wedding be postponed by the pandemic, and I feel immeasurably lucky that we decided to go with BMingled. Becky has literally kept me sane for two years while I tried to hold the wedding together. We had to send out messages to our guests 3 times to reschedule, deal with unexpected last minute cancellations, and the caterer and our officiant dropping out. Through all of this (among a lot of minor panic attacks) Becky was unwaveringly there for both of us. If I texted or emailed her she would always get back to me within 10 minutes and always made me feel heard.

During the day of our wedding, she was on another level. As my husband puts it, "Becky was the glue that held our wedding day together". She was always there, somehow. There were several moments people would ask me something and she would be there to answer the question. She seamlessly coordinated all of the vendors together as a team.

All of this to say, she was absolutely the best addition to our day. I think we owe it to her for our special day going off without a hitch!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michael & Courtney
    26 photos · 06/11/2016

Marc Augenbraum DJ Services Marc Augenbraum DJ Services Wedding DJs

Working with Ashly was a breeze! She put together a great timeline and everything ran like a well-oiled machine. A true professional.

Brett Denfeld Photography Brett Denfeld Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Ashly of B.Mingled at a wedding in early October! As a photographer it is SO wonderful when I get to work with other amazing wedding professionals! Ashly was so communicative from the beginning and made sure the whole wedding day ran smoothly. We had a few stumbles through the day but she managed to maintain a professional and calm approach to getting everything figured out! I would HIGHLY recommend B.Mingled to any of my brides looking for an amazing coordinator/planner for their wedding day! I hope to work with Ashly again!!

Mastro Films Mastro Films Wedding Videographers

Inspired, beautiful, couture! B.Mingled seamlessly weaves every detail of your personalized event, and on the day every note mingles like a symphony. From their own signature floral designs and decor to orchestrating entertainment, catering, and capturing the moments you get it all with your personal style at heart. Be hitched without a hitch. B.Mingled!

Waterford Waterford, VA, 20197