B.Mingled Reviews

103 | Waterford, VA

103 Reviews for B.Mingled

• Rachel

Rachel Heimann · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Best Wedding Decision We Made!

Hiring B. Mingled more importantly Ashly was the best wedding decision we could have made. From the moment I met Ashly I knew she was someone that I would vibe with. She agreed to interview to be our wedding planner on her birthday, who does that! I'm a business owner and it's important for me to work with someone who will respond to emails right away and be on top of everything. Ashly beyond delivered and I've very hard to please, just ask my husband. She took care of everything from making sure all the vendors were taken care of to things that didn't even cross my mind like, making sure the rings got to the best man. She is everything you could want in a wedding planner and more. If you don't hire B. Mingled you are making a HUGE mistake.

Thank you Ashly for making sure we had our dream wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2020

Joanna Scott · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Made our Vision come to life!

B.Mingled did our floral design for our fall wedding and they created something so unique, but also in line with our vision it was better than I could have imagined! They were so helpful and also willing to take the lead when I had too many other things on my plate!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Karlie

Karlie L. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Coordinators!

We had originally planned a May wedding..but then COVID happened. We were suddenly face with rescheduling our entire wedding and trying to still keep all of our amazing vendors. Alyssa was there every step of the way and even got the ball rolling by finding us dates that our two biggest vendors (venue and caterer) both had available. Flash forward to wedding weekend, I literally had to do nothing but show up and get dressed! Alyssa and Sarah were so on top of everything the whole weekend, I never once had to worry that something was going wrong or stress over a single thing. I've always heard weddings and wedding planning was so stressful, but I can happily brag that I never once felt that way - thanks to these amazing ladies!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • V&B

V&B Pruss · Married on 10/11/2020

Wedding day simplified

Working with B. Mingled made the difficult wedding planning during the disaster year 2020 not only more tolerable, but they ensured an smooth day and amazing experience for everybody. They helped us find and hire our vendors (floral, catering, officiant, music, and dessert) with ease. They asked all the questions we never imagined. They helped us plan and re-plan our day as the worldly situation dictated. They made sure we had a flawless day without stress, besides nerves and excitement.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Jenaranyi

Jen · Married on 08/08/2020

All around AMAZING company to work with

Hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process was hiring Alyssa from B.Mingled. I interviewed a few different wedding planners, but felt this instant connection with Alyssa when we spoke that I couldn't let go of. We didn't have a big budget and their services were a bit above what we originally wanted to spend, but I pushed for it and told my fiancé (now husband) that it just felt like the right choice. And WOW, I am so glad I did. The pandemic hit and we unfortunately had to postpone our wedding from May to August, and then subsequently downsize from 175 to 20 guests. Alyssa was there for us through everything--helping us navigate the crazy decisions we were having to make, cross-checking date availability for postponing with our vendors, and became a shoulder to cry (and scream) on as we dealt with everything the pandemic threw at us. Throughout everything, even before the pandemic, she was organized, timely, and responsive. On our wedding day, she made sure everything happened smoothly and went above and beyond what we expected to ensure our day was perfect. We're planning a reception in 2021 once it is safer to have large gatherings again, and have already hired Alyssa for that as well because we can't imagine having that event without her. I could probably go on for several more paragraphs on why Alyssa and B.Mingled are all around incredible but I'll end it with this--If you are looking to hire a wedding planner or month-of coordinator, B.Mingled is the only company you need to talk to. Don't waste your energy interviewing anyone else. Alyssa is someone who truly cares about you, that you will become friends with and want to stay in touch with after your wedding, and who will do everything in her power to ensure your wedding day is the best day ever. I will be forever grateful to have met her and gotten to work with her for our wedding.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Allison

Allison Cormier · Married on 08/08/2020

No Need to Keep Searching!

I have been trying to put into words for two months now the experience I had with Ashly and the B-mingled team. And I have come to the decision that there really are no words to describe the immense amount of gratitude I have for Ashly! Ashly was hands down the very best decision we made. She was extremely organized, calm and collected through the entire process. She even awed the venue team at our final walk through! She was consistently checking in and revising the timeline, as working with COVID threw a HUGE wrench in MANY of our original plans. 14 days out we had to change the location of our ceremony and Ashly not only took the news gracefully but sprang into action making a whole new plan work seamlessly. During the event she was a source of comfort and if there was ANYTHING that did happen that wasn't planned I had no idea. She was magically.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Becky h · Married on 05/23/2020

Best wedding planner ever!

Words won't really do justice to just how thankful I am for Ashly and the Bmingled team.Trust me when I say Bmingled are the best planners on the planet.

Where do I start? Do I tell you that Ashly advocated for us and helped us with every step of the wedding planning process? Do I tell you how Ashly executed a flawless event under even the most unique circumstances? Do I tell you how Ashly kept us calm and moving towards our goal even with what seemed like insurmountable obstacles? Or do I tell you how I trust Ashly with my vision and walked into a ceremony and reception that was even more beautiful than I imagined?

Well dear reader. I'll tell you that Ashly and the team at Bmingled are absolutely fantastic. Of all of my vendors, I am most thankful that we had Ashly. I will forever treasure the photos and videos but I am so grateful to Ashly and her team because they made our wedding day the most amazing day of my life. Both my husband and I later turned to each other and said it was as if we were floating through a dream. Everything was taken care of. I blinked and it was already done. Ashly and her team are magic. They just might be fairies. :)

I could write a novel singing the praises of Ashly and Bmingled but I will leave you with: do yourself a favor and hire Bmingled.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Taylor Davis · Married on 03/14/2020

Incredible Design Work, Impeccable Planning!

We hired Senta and the B.Mingled as our wedding coordinator and florist! And they did a FABULOUS job!! Senta was extremely responsive to any and all of my questions and made the entire process very easy! The florals turned out exactly as we imagined, and our venue looked absolutely flawless. The planning was also impeccable! I did not have to worry about a SINGLE THING on our big day all thanks to B.Mingled! Thank you Senta and team!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Alex Costner · Married on 02/22/2020

5+ Stars!!

Ashly was OUTSTANDING!

Planning a wedding 8 hr away from family can be difficult, but Ashly was flexible in timing and made sure to include those who mattered most. Her and her team took care of all the little details the day of, so none of my bridal party had to lift a finger. Ashly was intentional, listened carefully, and thought of every detail from the wedding. Both my family and bridal party really appreciated her work and presence on the big day. If you are looking for someone who will work in your best interest, I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Sam

Sam Ana · Married on 01/04/2020

Ashly is AMAZING! Definitely plan your wedding with the B.Mingled team!

My husband and I could not recommend Ashly Townsend and the B.Mingled team enough. We've known Ashly now for almost two years as she planned my sister's wedding in June 2019 and then ours in January 2020. She made the wedding planning process feel so much more manageable than I ever expected and helped us navigate everything from vendor selections to family dynamics. The wedding day itself was a dream - we didn't have to worry about a thing! She truly goes above and beyond - just before the ceremony we noticed that a seam on my dress had opened and Ashly was able to repair it quickly with her emergency sewing kit. She truly is amazing! Aside from her extraordinary organizational skills and professionalism, she is one of the kindest, most genuine individuals I've ever met. We will surely be recommending her to all of our recently engaged friends!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/16/2019

My wedding would not have been complete without Alyssa of B.Mingled!

As an event planner for a nonprofit, I had high expectations for a day of coordinator. I knew that it would take a confident, personable and highly competent person to allow me to "shut down" for my wedding day. After interviewing 10 different coordinators at companies from Leesburg to DC, I meet the coordinator of my dreams in Alyssa Carl at B.Mingled. And I do not give that sort of compliment lightly.

One of the best things about Alyssa and the B.Mingled packages is that they are incredibly communicative. So many planners do a "you get X amount of hours" or "I only talk to you 1 month out" or other ridiculous rules that don't help brides out throughout the hardest parts of the process. Alyssa was always game to answer a text or an email, no matter how big or small, throughout the entire 6 months leading up to wedding day. And answer me honestly, with my needs considered, even if the answer was a suggestion to go a different way. She was willing to work on my timeline, schedule phone calls when I needed and most importantly, never be without the positivity and cheer you want in your planner/wedding cheerleader. When I was freaking out the week of the wedding due to weather, she was the one who reminded me it's my day and that I should follow my heart and my gut.

Both my fiancé and I were worried about my head space the day of the wedding. How would I be able to shutdown and enjoy and not be thinking about all the vendors and what needed to happen to make our day a reality? Answer - ALYSSA! After the wonderful experience leading up to the wedding, I knew Alyssa understood what we wanted and how to get it done. At one point she even dug out plastic straws for the champagne so we didn't mess up our lipstick. I never worried because she never allowed me to. She checked in day of, shared the positives, put up every single one of our decor pieces and kept us moving as needed. Even at the end of the night when I was chatting up the caterer and unknowingly holding up the buses, she was cool, calm, collected and in charge.

I can’t express enough the wonderful experience Alyssa both created and allowed for us on our wedding day. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her and B.Mingled to any bride, on any budget. Absolutely worth it.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/08/2019

B.Mingled for the win!

Working with B.Mingled for our b-i-g day was the best decision we made, period. They made everything throughout the wedding process easy and enjoyable. Our coordinator for B.Mingled, Alyssa Carl was the most professional, pleasant, hilarious, go-getter you could ever imagine. She assisted us from helping to pick EVERY vendor, to decore, to timelines, to SO SO much more. She was ALWAYS there the moment we had a question or needed her. She was literally a LIFE SAVER in the wedding planning process. We couldn't have done it without her. Every single detail was perfect, because of Alyssa and B.Mingled. If you are starting to plan, do yourself a favor and hire B.Mingled to help you on your special day. You wont regret it and you will be able to genuinely enjoy the entire experience. WE CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT B.MINGLED!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/27/2019

Invaluable Help Day Of

We could not have more wonderful things to say about Senta and the B Mingled team. We utilized their partial planning package. In the months before the wedding, Senta was a trusted third party to ask for advice or opinions, and also provided some of the best vendor recommendations. However, what I couldn't have even imagined was how valuable she would be on the weekend of our wedding. From dealing with a rain plan B, to magically making sure everything detail was perfectly placed, to saving our sentimental items at the end of the day and locking them up in our cars, she was reliable, organized, and so so so kind. We loved working with her and highly recommend B Mingled.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2019

Hands down best decision you’ll make!

Ashly and the B.Mingled team were an absolute joy to work with! From start to finish, Ashly exceeded our expectations. I had talked with a few other coordinators in the early planning phases and within the first few minutes of talking with Ashly, I knew she was it! She’s so warm, friendly, professional, organized, knowledgeable, and just all around EASY to work with (and trust me, that’s what you want)! At times when I was very stressed out a few weeks leading up to the wedding, Ashly was not only the perfect coordinator, but she was also a friend. Throughout the process, Ashly was always willing and available to hop on the phone, she was extremely responsive via email, and she was always thorough and detail-oriented in her responses. She listened to any of my concerns and valued my input/opinions - it was clear that she wanted our big day to be what we wanted, which meant a lot to us. Ashly was our “rock” and go-to person for any and all questions. We trusted her more than anyone else we worked with, which brought us such comfort!

When it came to the wedding day, Ashly and her assistant were busy keeping things organized and running smoothly. I knew if I needed something that all I needed to do was go to her. But, everything was already planned and executed so perfectly that I didn’t have to think about anything during the wedding other than the joy and love that I was feeling with my new husband, family and friends. Ashly truly understood my vision - I was amazed at how beautifully everything came together! I could not have been more pleased with how she utilized all the decorations I gave her to work with. After the wedding, many family and friends expressed to us how much they loved Ashly and how great they thought she was!

Working with Ashly was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. I’m sure the rest of the B.Mingled team is just as amazing and talented - so if you’re looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further! You will not be disappointed. THANK YOU Ashly and the rest of the team for being so wonderful and brining our vision to life!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily Claire · Married on 10/25/2019

Couldn't have done it without Alyssa!!

Alyssa Carl with B-Mingled was truly AMAZING as our day-of planner!! She started working with us months in advance and was always available to answer questions and offer guidance or suggestions throughout the planning process. As the wedding got closer, knowing that we had Alyssa's help was a huge stress relief. She made us feel confident in her abilities from our first meeting. Alyssa is professional, kind, and an expert at what she does. Throughout the day, there were so many little things that she did for us that were so thoughtful and meaningful. I honestly couldn't imagine our wedding day without Alyssa behind the scenes, making sure everything ran smoothly (and it did, thanks to her!). Our wedding was such a happy, relaxing, and fun day from beginning to end thanks to Alyssa's hard work ahead of time and on the day of. The morning after our wedding I woke up to a text from Alyssa with 15+ pictures she had taken all throughout the day of the ceremony, reception, and portraits. It was so thoughtful and showed how much she cared. I highly recommend Alyssa Carl and B-Mingled to any bride!! Best money we spent!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Julia KW · Married on 10/19/2019

Fabulously Talented

Ashly and the B.Mingled team were phenomenal to work with throughout the whole wedding process. Look no further than Ashly being your coordinator. She will make sure your day is exactly how you are envisioning it. She is very responsive with emails on any questions you may have whether it is big or small. She creates so many wonderful documents and the best timeline ever to make sure everything goes accordingly. I wish we could get married all over again so I could work with Ashly.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Planners and Coordinators! Worth Every Penny!

If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner and/or coordinator, don’t be! Working with B.Mingled was worth every penny! We began working with B.Mingled over a year before our wedding day, and we are so thankful we had their vast expertise and support throughout our planning process. Ashly was incredibly helpful with the early planning and vendor selection, as well as helping us bring our ideas into a solid vision for our wedding day. Her help was invaluable when meeting with vendors as we often didn't even know the right questions to ask! No matter how early it was in the process, or how simple the question, Ashly was always incredibly responsive and helpful. As our wedding day approached, Ashly was the point of contact for all the vendors, finalizing arrival times and coordinating everything for the day. This was a huge relief for us and took away a lot of the stress from those final weeks. And on the wedding day itself, Ashly was our wedding general! Everything flowed beautifully and allowed us to really relax and enjoy our wedding day. Thank you Ashly and the entire B.Mingled team!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Pauline

Pauline Pring · Married on 09/27/2019

Best team ever!!

I will absolutely recommend B.mingled to future brides out there. Senta and Alyssa are beyond wonderful to work with. They are very professional and extremely organized. Their brides are in great hands! They can trust that they have every detail of their wedding day under control!

To Senta, Alyssa, & your amazing team,
    We don’t even know where to begin.
    There are not enough ‘Thank yous’ to let you know how much we adore & appreciate you all from the bottom of our hearts

Alyssa, thank you so much for all your help on my wedding day. From putting me in my dress, to putting my shoes on for me, holding my flowers, holding the train on my dress, my veil & everything else in between – you’re an amazing person! I’ll always remember you being so patient and so sweet. Thank you!

Senta, you truly made my very specific and detail oriented dream wedding come true.  You’re an incredible wedding planner/designer everything was even more beautiful than i could ever have imagined!

Best team ever!!!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceptional service and a delight to work with

I am the mother of the bride, and I can not emphasize enough how amazing Alyssa was to work with while coordinating our daughter's wedding. Her attention to detail, coupled with her easy-going nature, made her the PERFECT wedding coordinator to guide us through all of the planning stages. And she was magnificent the day of the wedding - it was like watching a very skilled conductor guiding a complex orchestra of players. She was patient, calm, and direct. As such, the event went off without a hitch and we had so many guests come up to us to tell us that this was one of the most beautiful and flawless weddings they had attended.
    Throughout the planning process, Alyssa was always available by phone and email for both my daughter and I, and she helped keep us on track with all of the pre-wedding planning tasks while simultaneously keeping our nerves at a minimum with her calming demeanor. I honestly can not imagine this wedding without her. In fact, we have already told her that if our youngest daughter chooses to get married in VA, we will be hiring her to plan her wedding : )
    We are forever grateful for everything Alyssa did for us over the past year. She was truly instrumental in making our daughter's wedding the day of her dreams.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Jessica Logan · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner

My fiancee and I worked with Alyssa from B. Mingled for full service planning. From our first call, I knew that Alyssa was efficient, organized, and going to make our lives 100% easier. She did not disappoint. Her knowledge and prior experience with vendors in the area was invaluable. Ultimately, our wedding was stunning, ran smoothly, and we got to enjoy it, because of Alyssa. I can not say enough good things about Alyssa!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Nycole

Nycole Deleeuw · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

We hired Alyssa as our Month of Coordinator for our August wedding at Tranquility Farm, and she did an incredible job!!! From day one she was wondeful to work with, on top of every detail, and kept us on track without stressing us out. She really went above and beyond and we couldn't have done it without her. On our wedding day she made sure everything ran smoothly so we could relax and enjoy our day :) We cannot thank her enough! I would recommend the B. Mingled team to anyone looking for a wedding planner or coordinator. They have several packages to make sure you get exactly what you need!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2019

B.Mingled is amazing Ashly is beyond fabulous

I can't express how amazing and organized Ashly is. She always ensured that we remained on track and was extremely organized working with our other wedding vendors and finalizing the wedding day timeline. One of our vendors was hard to communicate with, and Ashly was always on it. There were times that my husband and I would be stressed, and Ashly assured everything would work out smoothly - which it did thanks to her! We can't express how grateful we are to have had her. She made the whole process extremely seamless and the day of made sure the wedding went off without a hitch thanks to her expertise and assistance. I will miss working with her daily. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Meaghan · Married on 07/27/2019

Cannot recommend Ashly enough!

Our experience with Ashly was just incredible - she helped us have the perfect wedding! We honestly didn't know how much we needed her until we met her. She thinks of every detail and is very organized (loved her planner website), responsive, professional, and friendly. Ashly previously worked with some of our vendors, so she knew all the right questions to ask! Even when we introduced her to new vendors she had no problem communicating and coordinating with them so everything would work out perfectly. All of our vendors enjoyed working with Ashly. She makes sure the bride and groom enjoy their special day. The B.Mingled team is very professional and can help you plan any wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Cwcw · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely the best!

As a parent of the bride, I appreciated everything Ashly did. Professional, kind, and efficient. Worked behind the scenes on the day to keep things organized. A stress-less day and beautiful day (for me) due in no small part to Ashly amazing work and personality. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/19/2019