B.Mingled Reviews

B.Mingled 3
B.Mingled 4

Jessica Logan · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner

My fiancee and I worked with Alyssa from B. Mingled for full service planning. From our first call, I knew that Alyssa was efficient, organized, and going to make our lives 100% easier. She did not disappoint. Her knowledge and prior experience with vendors in the area was invaluable. Ultimately, our wedding was stunning, ran smoothly, and we got to enjoy it, because of Alyssa. I can not say enough good things about Alyssa!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Nycole

Nycole Deleeuw · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

We hired Alyssa as our Month of Coordinator for our August wedding at Tranquility Farm, and she did an incredible job!!! From day one she was wondeful to work with, on top of every detail, and kept us on track without stressing us out. She really went above and beyond and we couldn't have done it without her. On our wedding day she made sure everything ran smoothly so we could relax and enjoy our day :) We cannot thank her enough! I would recommend the B. Mingled team to anyone looking for a wedding planner or coordinator. They have several packages to make sure you get exactly what you need!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2019

B.Mingled is amazing Ashly is beyond fabulous

I can't express how amazing and organized Ashly is. She always ensured that we remained on track and was extremely organized working with our other wedding vendors and finalizing the wedding day timeline. One of our vendors was hard to communicate with, and Ashly was always on it. There were times that my husband and I would be stressed, and Ashly assured everything would work out smoothly - which it did thanks to her! We can't express how grateful we are to have had her. She made the whole process extremely seamless and the day of made sure the wedding went off without a hitch thanks to her expertise and assistance. I will miss working with her daily. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Cwcw · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely the best!

As a parent of the bride, I appreciated everything Ashly did. Professional, kind, and efficient. Worked behind the scenes on the day to keep things organized. A stress-less day and beautiful day (for me) due in no small part to Ashly amazing work and personality. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Agsr · Married on 07/13/2019

The absolute best.

I would without a doubt recommend Ashly to anyone. I can be a type "A" person when it comes to organization and working with Ashly was an absolute dream. She is impeccably organized, efficient, responsive, professional, and helpful. She is kind and also assertive, making her the type of person you want on your team, especially for such a big day/event. Our wedding day was much more relaxed having her there making sure everything went smoothly behind the scenes. Throughout the planning process my now husband and I said to each other multiple times how we really felt that we lucked out having found her. I can not recommend her enough. She is the best.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Carole · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent Choice!

B.Mingled is an excellent choice for wedding planning! Alyssa was fantastic to work with and took care of everything for me so I didn't have to worry about a thing. My parents were even amazed at how well she handled everything and was so organized and detailed.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Paul

Paul · Married on 06/15/2019

Exceptionally awesome

From the details to the big picture, Alyssa and team were on top of their game. They made sure that the planning was spot on and then they executed flawlessly. They were even there to help sew up a dress problem and they didn't leave till everybody was out. We thought Alyssa was simply one of the best in the business!

Sent on 06/27/2019

JOHN · Married on 06/15/2019

Ashly and Senta are the BEST!

I work with Senta in her other life as a nurse. She's also a wife and mother - her energy is seemingly boundless. Senta did our decorations, while Ashly was our planner. Both are very responsive to email, texts and phone calls - they were always available for questions and concerns. They had valuable recommendations throughout our planning. From the caterer, to the DJ, the wedding cake, the desserts...they know it all and were crucial in all our decisions. We couldn't have been happier - we had nothing but compliments from all our guests about the ceremony and reception. Ashly and Senta were in large part, why it was such a success! Thanks again B Mingled!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Susie

Susie Nantz · Married on 06/08/2019

#aliandscotttietheknot2019

Wow!! Is all I can say about Asley! She was the best wedding coordinator/planner I have ever seen. We were so fortunate to have gotten her information. She was so attentive, reponsive always, and just a breath of fresh air. She never seemed stressed at all and there were a lot of moving parts. Anyone getting married should most definitely choose BMingled because you will be the most relaxed bride. Thank you Ashly for all that you did for us throughout this entire process. It was a breeze to deal with a true professional! We have another one coming up and you most certainly will be called upon. Love, Susie & Lee

Sent on 06/10/2019
    B.Mingled 5
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 06/08/2019

On top of everything!

I am a very detail-oriented person and am certainly a planner myself, so we needed to find someone who we trusted completely to take on the final details the last few weeks before the wedding and day of. And boy was Ashly it! She is so responsive, easy to talk to, and truly knows her stuff. There were so many little details that we never would have thought of, and hiring Ashly as our Month-of-Coordinator was one of the best decisions we could have made. It’s unbelievable how many little things pop up right before the wedding, and she helped us stay at ease the entire time — from guiding us through issues with other vendors to recommendations on minor tweaks to the timeline. We spoke numerous times within the 6 weeks leading up to the wedding, and that was no problem. Wedding day moves by quickly and you want to relax and enjoy it, not stress about whether vendors are on time to the venue or whether it’s time or not to go cut the cake. Having someone there who could guide you through the day and help be there to fix anything that may go wrong was absolutely necessary. I got mud on my wedding dress while trying to take pictures in the grass, and Ashly and her team had an emergency kit right there for me — gone in seconds! Then we had a mishap with our officiant’s license. No problem, Ashly had called in a favor and got someone there before I even knew what was going on. It was a perfect day and we are so glad we had the perfect team.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Andrew · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

Ashly was wonderful to work with. She was responsive, had great tips for us and really helped us pull our entire day together. She helped keep everyone on schedule and where they needed to be. So great working with her!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • MCKINLEY

MCKINLEY · Married on 05/19/2019

Worth every cent!!

I can't express the importance of hiring B. Mingled for our wedding. I am in logistics/operations in my day job, so it was imperative to my now husband that we at least hire a day of coordinator if nothing but for peace of mind (I'm a little type a...). I brought my bridesmaid to meet with Alyssa about 10 months before our wedding and we immediately clicked. Even though she was "only" our Day of Coordinator, she was constantly responding to my texts/e-mails for the entire process and was SO patient with my incessant nagging :)

As the time got closer, Alyssa would check in, reminding me of small details that I hadn't thought of, thinking of solutions to problems I hadn't even imagined, and in general checking in to see how I was doing.

On the big day, and I can't stress this enough, Alyssa was the KEY to me enjoying my wedding and being present. I do not let go of control easily (or trust people to get things done the way I want them to be done), and was SO concerned about thinking about the little things on the day of instead of focusing on the bigger picture. I never thought about a single thing on my wedding day except walking down the aisle, seeing all my friends and family, and dancing my butt off [with Alyssa constantly checking in to see if I needed another drink ;) ]

I really can not express what a difference it made to have B. Mingled on my team - their responsiveness, preparedness, and professionalism made all the difference and I truly cherish all the time I spent bothering Alyssa for 10 months :)

Sent on 06/04/2019
    B.Mingled 6

Leslie · Married on 05/18/2019

Our saviors!

We thought we could do this on our own, with the assistance of a friend who is an event planner (but who we also wanted to be a guest!) About 5 weeks out we realized the error of our ways, and BMingled was able to jump right in. Wow - so, so many things we had not thought of or done.... best money spent! Now, 3 weeks out, cannot imagine doing this without them!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Bonnie · Married on 05/18/2019

Don't hesitate!

Wow y'all. Planning a wedding is stressful and I have no idea what we would have done without Senta and B.Mingled. She is responsive, proactive and ORGANIZED. We worked with her for over 2 years and it was such a joy. She helped us do everything- find a cake, find a florist, brainstorm and organize our decor. Her professionalism, experience and calm energy made everything go as smoothly as we could have hoped for. Everything was honestly perfect. Literally, choosing Senta was the the best wedding present I ever gave myself. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Monica · Married on 04/27/2019

Phenomenal service and experience

Senta was amazing! We hired B.Mingled for the "day of" but starting working with her about 2 months in advance. She immediately knew all of the ins and outs and saw our vision for what we wanted. Once the big day arrived, we didn't have to worry about a single thing and it was as if she read our minds. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and loved working with her and her team. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kelly · Married on 03/30/2019

Thank you Ashly and B.Mingled team!

Where to begin… I must state my recommendation first. If you are looking for hiring a wedding planner, just go with Ashly at B.Mingled. I was on your shoes, about a year ago. An overwhelmed and clueless bride-to-be, never knew about how stressful the wedding planning will be. We got married at the St. Regis hotel in DC, and I will have to skip stating how great the venue was. (Look out for my review on them on their review page!) Elisabeth, who was a catering manager of the hotel, recommended B.Mingled as a wedding coordinator. B.Mingled package starts with 8 weeks out wedding planning and a day of coordination. At first, we were not sure we should go with them or just hire a day or coordinator. But after we met Ashly in person, and the very night we decided to hire B.Mingled. At this point of stage of your planning process, you might think that their basic wedding coordination service cost is relatively expensive. Although, TRUST ME, IT IS WORTH IT. I honestly think that the money spent on B.Mingled was actually very reasonable. Ashly basically took care of all the logistics with the vendors from two months prior to our wedding. Most of all, she was a person we could trust and rely on. I really liked the fact that I had somebody to consult with. Ashly always has been super responsive and professional. My work got incredibly busy closer to my wedding day with the international travels, but thanks to Ashly, everything just made it though smoothly. Finally… the wedding day! We had a fabulous wedding thanks to Ashly and her team. Everything went smoothly, and it was just perfect. Ashly and her team did a phenomenal job at our wedding. There were several small hiccups such as a guest forgot to RSVP but showed up kind of thing. Ashly and her team took care of everything behind the scene, so that we, the bride and groom, were worry-free and were able to focus on our important day. We really appreciate Ashly and her team for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Judith · Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommend Ashly Townsend at B.Mingled

Hiring a wedding planner, and specifically, hiring Ashly at B.Mingled was one of the smartest things we did in planning our daughter's wedding. She is exceedingly professional, very responsive, and makes sure things you would never think of get arranged. In the build up to the wedding, she makes sure you have everything necessary in place, and communicates with all the vendors (band, florists, photographers, venue, etc.) to be sure everything is well-coordinated. She orchestrated the rehearsal, the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the dinner party so seamlessly, that we could actually relax and enjoy the event. Everything just worked perfectly, thanks so all her efforts behind the scenes. She is experienced, and has great ideas. We literally couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Mindi · Married on 12/08/2018

Amaz-z-zing!

We are so incredibly happy with our choice of B.Mingled as our day-of-coordinator. Alyssa was a complete joy to work with from the beginning. She kept us all on track in the days leading up to the wedding and did her best to keep us all in line the day of ;-). Our initial goal was to try to do this all ourselves; however, at the suggestion/request of our event coordinator at the resort we went ahead with a day-of-planner. SERIOUSLY - One of the best decisions we made and worth every penny and more! We didn't have to worry about any of the small (or large) details on our big day and were able to just live in the moment! If you are on the fence - take our advice, Hop off, you won't be sorry!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Mindi · Married on 12/07/2018

Fantastic Service!

We used B.Mingled for our Day Of coordinator. Alyssa was our person and we could not have been in better hands! She was fantastic in keeping us organized and ensured all the little details were covered so we could simply enjoy the day!! Seriously worth every penny and then some!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Keri · Married on 11/11/2018

Best decision of wedding

Hiring B.Mingled as my day of coordinator was easily one of the very best decisions we made for the wedding. During the planning of the wedding, our coordinator Alyssa, stayed in contact throughout, making sure details were covered and documented so all vendors were crystal clear on the plans. When I contacted her, she was very responsive. Urging he planning, i has an emergency family issue that required my full attention for about 2 weeks. Alyssa jumped in to take care of items to ensure everything stayed on track. The wedding day came, and due largely to Alyssa, everything ran smoothly. She was always there, but also making everything happen without drawing attention to it. Our day was beautiful and we had so much fun. I think without Alyssa I would have had more work and worry doing all the work she was doing in the background. When it was over, I had many compliments. One in particular stood out from my brother. He specifically mentioned how old my coordinator was in making all the logistics so smooth quietly in the background and asked that I keep her name as he would like to hire Alyssa should they need an event coordinator. I you hire B.Mingled, you will have the greatest asset you need to make your wedding the greatest day.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Katy · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend Alyssa!

We worked with Alyssa and she was FANTASTIC! She is extremely organized, fun, and positive. I can't imagine not having a day-of coordinator. She took care of all the issues that arose, and I felt like a guest at my own wedding. I was able to enjoy every second, confident Alyssa had it all covered. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Grace Fennell · Married on 10/06/2018

Grace Fennell

Alyssa Rudat of B. Mingled was an absolutely amazing wedding planner. For background, we wanted a short engagement (got engaged at the end of May 2018) and wanted to get married the first week of October 2018 (got married October 6, 2018) when the weather is so beautiful in Leesburg, Virginia. Not only was Alyssa an amazing wedding planner in general, she was able to plan our perfect dream wedding in less than 4 months – we first met with Alyssa in the middle of June 2018. Just being able to pull off a successful wedding in that timeline alone is an incredible achievement – and our wedding was more than just successful, it was absolutely perfect!
    Alyssa’s experience and expertise as a wedding planner made all of our wedding wishes come true and helped make our wedding exactly how we envisioned. Not only did Alyssa help plan and execute our entire wedding, but also our entire rehearsal and Welcome Reception (all wedding guests were invited) for the night before the wedding. Both the Welcome Reception and Wedding were amazing events! Both the Welcome Reception, Wedding Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Wedding Reception progressed so smoothly and on schedule that my husband and I were able to relax and truly enjoy the magic of our special day with our friends and family. It was simply perfect.
    Alyssa was always very responsive, professional, poised, and gracious at all times. I cannot thank her enough for being there for us from start to finish, being so patient with me, and putting up with all of my questions, worried texts/emails/phone calls, and being flexible with any last-minute changes and my indecisiveness.
    For example, when our original wedding caterer cancelled unexpectedly and unprofessionally, Alyssa saved the day. Alyssa was able to that day at the last minute get us a way better caterer for even less than our catering budget. The food was excellent – which has been reiterated to us by every wedding guest we have spoken to since the wedding.
    Another example of Alyssa saving the day was with our wedding invitations and printed items. Given our short engagement and tight timeline to get wedding invitation out – and when I realized I did not love any of the invitations on the usual websites and wanted to have a customized wedding invitation suite design, custom information cards, and a custom RSVP card since all wedding guests were invited to attend the Welcome Reception on Friday, Wedding on Saturday, and Post-Wedding Brunch on Sunday – Alyssa introduced me to a very talented local wedding invitation designer who I was able to work closely with to personally design the most beautiful wedding invitation suite, wedding monogram, and all of our other custom design and printed materials used throughout the wedding. It all worked out wonderfully - all of the designs, invitations, and printed materials were absolutely beautiful!
    I highly recommend hiring Alyssa Rudat at B. Mingled as your wedding planner! Alyssa will ensure that your wedding will be more perfect than you ever thought possible!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

We are so happy we had the ladies of B.Mingled there for our wedding day! They helped create a detailed and organized timeline for us and all the vendors, which led to a flawless day that ran smoothly! They also set up and tore down/pack up all our décor and ensured everything was safe and secure with the family members. On top of making the actual day go as planned, they were extremely flexible and responsive when we had questions leading up to our wedding! I highly recommend B.Mingled for your wedding and/or any event you may have coming up!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Art · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot imagine how this fantastic day could have gone any better. B. Mingled had EVERYTHING covered from beginning to end.....literally. When people tried to help to clean up at the end, they told us to go enjoy the time with friends and family and that they had it covered. During the day, they were everywhere. It seemed as if I had a question, all I had to do is turn around and they were there to provide an answer.....and with a smile. How they kept everything together during the day and us on point is beyond me. And don't even get me started on the pre-wedding day work.........awesome, awesome, awesome. They knocked it out of the park from their initial presentation so long ago, until the last good-bye and thank you on the wedding day. As you can tell, I highly recommend that B. Mingle be one of the companies that you interview and you will not have any regrets once you sign up for their OUTSTANDING services.

Sent on 10/02/2018