Lanham, Lanham, District of Columbia 20706 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Events by C

Events by C is an award-winning wedding planning company servicing Washington D.C. and Chicago. The company was founded in 2011 by Chandani. Chandani graduated with a bachelor's degree in interior design and subsequently earned a certificate in wedding and event planning. Early on, she learned the distinctions of traditional Indian weddings from the Bengali shuva drishti ritual to Punjabi brides wearing chura. She has planned many traditional and bi-cultural weddings while seamlessly integrating age-old customs with a couple’s own authentic element.

Events by C has a concentration of services that they offer for your wedding day. Chandani’s passion for creating the perfect wedding for each and every client shows in her offerings. Services offered include:

• Day-of coordination

Events by C 5
Events by C 6
Events by C 7

Sharmistha Das · Married on 08/25/2018

The perfect pilot for your chosen destination - professional, fun, and focused on your vision!

If you are looking for a thoughtful and effortless wedding planning experience, Chandani and her amazing team at Events by C is the easiest choice you could possibly make. After our first phone meeting, we could tell that she had an immense depth of experience and knowledge, all tucked away beneath an easy-going and professional demeanor that is a pleasure to work with. Chandani is an advocate for her couples and works tirelessly to bring your vision to life, so it is unsurprising that her portfolio includes such a wide array of wedding looks.

We had a multi-ceremony (Bengali and Tamil Iyer), multi-event Hindu wedding, and Chandani's facility with the intricacies of South Asian weddings, and the different traditions of different regions, was such an asset. From logistics and practical considerations (how to keep the sambar hot? where to store the cheese tower?) to managing myriad fantastic vendors (where to place the traditional swing? how can we have a killer dance floor?) to keeping everything organized in a labyrinth of spreadsheets and Pinterest boards (what's a reasonable budget allocation? do our guest counts line up with venue capacity?). We also wanted to incorporate several details into the day and Chandani's team took care of everything on the list - when we entered our wedding, we saw it all just as we envisioned.

The hardest part of working with Chandani and her team is, when the journey comes to a close, returning to the uncertain world of adulting without your trusty cruise director! Consistent with our travel theme, Chandani is the pilot you always wanted - you can't always see how all the sausage gets made, but can easily trust that everything is under control. We are so grateful to have worked with Chandani and her amazing team and wholeheartedly recommend her. Although there are many tough decisions along the way when planning a wedding, this isn't one of them :)

Sent on 04/18/2019

Jaymine · Married on 06/02/2018

I knew if I ever got married I would want a wedding planner, I'm so glad I randomly came across Chandani's website! She put my mind at ease and pretty much handled everything for me. If I ever needed something I would just call/text/email and I would get a response. Indian weddings have so much planning and so many details, it felt so good that I didn't have to worry about anything. I live in San Francisco, my vendors were from literally all over the country and my wedding was in Iowa and she handled everything like a pro! She was so fun to be around and so easy to talk to, exactly what you need in a wedding planner. Her team was also just as great!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Award

Events by C FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• String Quartet of Northern Virginia
    String Quartet of Northern Virginia Wedding Musicians

Chandani and her team were very easy to work with and ran a beautiful event!

• Charming Grace Events
    Charming Grace Events Wedding Planners

Chandani of Events by C is such a pleasure to work with! I have had a couple of opportunities to assist her on weddings and they always go so smoothly. She is aware of everything going on even when there are many moving parts and multiple vendors on site. She is excellent with communication and your wedding day will go on without a hitch! She is amazing at keeping everyone informed and on task! I would highly recommend Events by C for your next event! You will be in great hands and your event will be even more amazing with her talented team!

• TKL Photography LLC
    TKL Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Chandani is incredible! I had the pleasure of working with her on a photo shoot. She is very responsive and spends the time to hear what her clients are looking for. She truly cares about providing a beautiful and seamless event and pays attention to the details. If you are looking for a planner that is fun and easy to work with, I would highly recommend Chandani for your event.

• Lanham Lanham, District of Columbia, 20706 See on map