Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map · Phone number

About Mallory Joyce Design

Mallory Joyce Design is a full service event planning, styling, and floral design boutique. A designer first, Mallory approaches each wedding with a keen eye for the aesthetic elements that make your wedding day unique, memorable, and you. She's based in Charlottesville, VA but also travels to DC, NC and surrounding areas (as well as destination) for weddings. She believes in telling each couple's story through the visual and experiential moments of each wedding she plans.

Weddings encompass all of the best things in life - gorgeous landscapes, beautiful clothing, lush flowers, delicious meals, shared moments with the ones you love, dance parties. They are these fleeting pauses in the everyday that remind us that there is such beauty to behold in this life. Mallory loves weddings for that - their ephemeral nature and their lasting impressions. For months, we plan, design, and build (often from scratch!) a wedding that only lasts a day, and yet we remember the wedding for years to come, by the marriage it created, by the way it inspired us, took our breath away, left us rejuvenated and joyful. This is her unique approach to creating weddings.

wedding mallory joyc

Mallory Joyce Design 4
Mallory Joyce Design 5
Mallory Joyce Design 6

Allie · Married on 06/09/2018

We had such an incredible experience with Mallory & are so thankful we hired her to be our wedding designer/planner/florist! She helped us navigate the early design/vendor booking process, kept us on track leading up to the wedding, and was crucial for the day of logistics! We were really able to be present & enjoy our wedding day, as we had full trust that Mallory & her team would handle any last minute concerns. Her design aesthetic was exactly what I'd envisioned, and she really helped us make everything come to life - even better than we could've hoped for! Would absolutely recommend Mallory to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Mallory Joyce Design 7
    Mallory Joyce Design 8

Mallory Joyce Design's reply:

Thank you, Allie!! Your words mean so much to me. I loved working with you guys and your families. The entire day was beautiful, especially you!

Kathryn · Married on 06/09/2018

I am so thankful that our daughter chose you as their Wedding Planner, because you enabled this special event to be enjoyed by all of us! Your attention to details and thoughtful schedule of decisions to be made throughout the year eliminated our stress during the planning process as well as on the wedding day! With Allie being in medical school and my working full-time, we really needed and appreciated your expertise in planning and pulling together all the different vendors. I had no idea of how many decisions would need to be made, nor the schedule needed to do this.
    Thank you especially for your efforts on their wedding day and the days immediately leading up to it. Truly the best part for my husband and me was seeing the bride and groom so happy! We highly recommend you to anyone else planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 12/02/2017

We chose Mallory Joyce Design for our floral arrangements for our December 2nd, 2017 nuptials and couldn't have been happier with our decision! As soon as I spoke with Mallory over the phone for the first time, I knew she was the perfect choice to create floral arrangements for our wedding. She quickly understood my vision and knew what I wanted for the big day. When we had our first in-person meeting, I was even more impressed with Mallory's attention to detail, thought process and organization, and could tell that she was incredibly passionate about her work! Together, we went through a variety of pictures, pointing out what we liked and didn't like, and talked about a ton of flower options that we wanted to incorporate into our big day. It was an amazing working session with Mallory and made me even more excited to see everything come to life. Mallory was also incredibly patient with me - allowing me to add things into the contract, take them away, and then add them back in at the last minute! What Mallory designed for our wedding was beyond stunning - all of the floral arrangements were organic, loose, and whimsical - nothing short of spectacular. We had SO many guests tell us how beautiful everything looked and all we could do was agree! Mallory, thank you so much for making our wedding day so beautiful - you and your team worked incredibly hard to really make it a dream come true. We'll never forget it!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Mallory Joyce Design 9
    Mallory Joyce Design 10
    Mallory Joyce Design 11
    Mallory Joyce Design 12

Mallory Joyce Design's reply:

Thank you, Courtney!! Your words means so much to me. I loved creating flowers for you! You were a gracious,kind and beautiful bride! I feel privileged that you trusted me with such a big part of your day and I'm glad you loved what we created!

Mallory Joyce Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1