San Jose, CA 95134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Kristine Tsai

Kristine Tsai is a wedding planning service based in San Jose, California. Owner and planner Kristine Tsai opened her business after planning her own wedding in 2011. She served in the U.S. Air Force before becoming a full-time planner. She loves creating meaningful and intentional wedding experiences for her clients. She believes every wedding is personal and should be as original as the couple.

Kristine Tsai loves building trustworthy relationships with vendors and her clients. She offers wedding packages to suit any clients' needs. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination

Kristine Tsai 5
Kristine Tsai 6
Kristine Tsai 7

Joyce · Married on 03/17/2018

I had Kristine for the full wedding planning package. I found her through an online search and met up with her for an initial meeting before deciding to work with her. Kristine was very responsive throughout the entire planning process (~ 1 year). Her pricing is very reasonable given the amount of work she puts in. I can tell that she genuinely enjoys her work and often goes out of her way to carry out our plan (e.g., extra meetings). She also has good taste and understood our vision well. She is very proactive and often gets things done without us even needing to request them. Overall, I would highly recommend Kristine as she would significantly reduce your stress for wedding planning.

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2017

This review is long overdue! My husband and I got married in August 2017 at Casa Real in Pleasanton, CA and we are SO glad we booked Kristine! We knew from the moment we met her, that she is exactly the type of wedding coordinator we were looking for. She is extremely detail orientated, kind, down-to-earth, creative and understanding. She made us feel at ease immediately! Kristine was there for me through all of the crazy wedding planning. I emailed her MANY times with nearly impossible situations and she either knew exactly how to solve my problem, or spent days brainstorming for me... just so I could have everything exactly the way I want! She is very creative and suggested things that really made my wedding special (and they were cheaper alternatives too). For some reason, I was very nervous about the ceremony (had no idea how the wedding party should walk out, song choices, my brother being a first-time officiant, etc... but Kristine made it all work flawlessIy. I am so thankful for Kristine for doing things like filling out paperwork for me, attending meetings with me, putting the decor together for basically my entire wedding, encouraging me to make a list for guest photos (painful, but so worth it), TYING the back of my extremely complicated chinese wedding gown (no one else knew how to do it), and also packing up all my stuff + sending me off to my honeymoon. My wedding was a dream. KRISTINE TSAI IS THE BEST!

Kristine Tsai 13

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1