San Jose, 95124, San Jose, CA 95124 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Package Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Kristine Tsai

Kristine is a wedding planning service based in San Jose, California. She opened her business after planning her own wedding in 2011. She loves creating meaningful and intentional wedding experiences for her clients. She believes every wedding is personal and should be as original as the couple.

Kristine loves building trustworthy relationships with vendors and her clients. She offers wedding packages to suit any clients’ needs. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Full Planning

All Packages include:

• Vendor Referrals
  • Simple to-do lists
  • Timeline development and fine tuning
  • Coordination and communication with all vendors
  • Ceremony rehearsal
  • Day-of wedding management from start to finish
Follow Kristine Tsai on

Kristine Tsai 5
  • W

Winnie · Married on 03/25/2018

Best Decision Made

I am a little embarrassed to say my review for Kristine has been long overdue, but booking Kristine as my wedding’s day-of-coordinator was definitely the BEST decision that I made during my entire wedding planning process.

As soon as I met Kristine, I knew she is someone who would be a good fit for me. Not only is she extremely detail-oriented, organized, and down-to-earth, she is friendly, sweet, and understanding. She made me feel like I had a trusted friend helping me run my Big Day, rather than a hired professional just doing her job.

During the three months leading up to my wedding, Kristine was always on top of things. Whenever I had questions or needed some advice on difficult situations, she would answer them quickly if she knew the answers or spent some time brainstorming/researching creative solutions for me. For example, I was very concerned that guests would take desserts from the dessert table before they were supposed to, especially because we had a lot of little kids at the wedding. I was so grateful that Kristine recommended putting a sign next to the dessert table that made it clear when the dessert table would be open, along with a ribbon around the table, to prevent guests from “attacking” the dessert table before they were supposed to. It worked quite well – no one took anything from the dessert table before they were supposed to :)

The thing that worried me the most for my wedding was that I had A LOT of DIY decorations, and I mean, A LOT. Since I wasn’t able to set them up on the actual day of the wedding myself, this meant that someone would need to know what all of them were, to keep tab of where everything would go, to set them up before the guests arrived, and to put them away afterwards. The day before the wedding (after rehearsal), Kristine stayed and helped me put all the decors inside this tiny closet the venue provided. I really didn’t think they would all fit, but Kristine worked her magic and made it happen! On the actual day of the wedding, Kristine and her assistant did such a fantastic job setting everything up – I could only imagine how much work that must have been for them! After the wedding, despite how tired they must have felt, Kristine and her assistant stayed and helped me pack everything (including all of my DIYs) in the cars.

I would highly recommend Kristine Tsai for anyone looking for an amazing wedding day-of-coordinator whose work reflects her genuine passion for weddings and planning! My wedding could not have turned out as perfect as it did without Kristine’s help. If I could do this all over again, I would have hired Kristine as my wedding planner right from the start to save myself some headache, stress, money, and time that came from planning a wedding. Thank you SO MUCH Kristine for all that you have done for me!!!

Kristine Tsai 6
    Kristine Tsai 7
    Kristine Tsai 8
    Kristine Tsai 9
    Kristine Tsai 10
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Joyce · Married on 03/17/2018

I had Kristine for the full wedding planning package. I found her through an online search and met up with her for an initial meeting before deciding to work with her. Kristine was very responsive throughout the entire planning process (~ 1 year). Her pricing is very reasonable given the amount of work she puts in. I can tell that she genuinely enjoys her work and often goes out of her way to carry out our plan (e.g., extra meetings). She also has good taste and understood our vision well. She is very proactive and often gets things done without us even needing to request them. Overall, I would highly recommend Kristine as she would significantly reduce your stress for wedding planning.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Kristine Tsai FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• San Jose, 95124 San Jose, CA, 95124 See on map