Kleinfeld Bridal

New York, NY View map

Kleinfeld has been turning wedding dreams into realities for more than 65 years, offering the finest and largest selection of designer wedding gowns in the world. From modern sheaths to classic ball gowns, the possibilities are endless. Brides who seek a couture-inspired fit and undivided personal attention, make Kleinfeld's 35,000 sq ft salon in New York City their only wedding destination.

WHY Kleinfeld?

You are one of a kind… and so are we. Our professional bridal consultants understand your individuality – with listening ears, a keen sense of style, and a vision of perfection – they will guide you to your perfect gown…limited only by your imagination.

We travel the world twice a year… to bring you the latest European bridal gowns which can only be seen in the United States at Kleinfeld… No passport or travel expenses required!

Every day is like a trunk show at Kleinfeld. We carry the largest selection of bridal gowns from each of the top American and European bridal designers… So you don’t need to wait for a trunk show to find your dream gown.

Our service is unsurpassed with nearly 200 dedicated professionals, including on-site stylists and bridal consultants, and custom fitters, sewers, beaders, embroiderers and pressers. Your gown will receive more than 30 hours ofpersonal attention that goes into sculpting it to your body.

Kleinfeld is with you every step of the way, from the day you purchase your dress through the day you wear it. The owners of Kleinfeld give each bride their private home phone number in case a bride needs special attention when the store is closed.

What is HE wearing?

Don't forget to visit Kleinfeld Men for hand-made custom suits and tuxedo's that will compliment your gown.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Veils

3.9

• Danielle
    Danielle Getting married on 05/28/2022

Found my dress on the first try, it was Kismet!

My experience at Kleinfeld’s was beyond amazing. My consultant, Brandi, was absolutely lovely and beyond patient. As a plus size girl it can be daunting to try on dresses made for runway models but Brandi made me feel like nothing was out of reach. She effortlessly helped me with dress after dress, listening to my opinions on them and offering wonderful, constructive and genuine feedback. I went Kleinfeld’s specifically for a trunk show for Enaura bridal and not only did I try on my dream dress but I also got the opportunity to speak directly with designer to make my dress even more special. I had promised myself that I was not going to buy the dress on the first day of searching but all the stars aligned and I couldn’t be happier. I was beyond pleased with my Kleinfeld’s experience and I can’t wait to go back for my fitting!
    Krystin A. Married on 06/02/2021

The Perfect Experience

I cannot say enough good things about my Kleinfeld experience. It 100% lives up to the hype. My wedding "vision" completely changed after my first shopping trip to Kleinfeld, but even though I didn't find a dress on my first try, I knew given the stellar customer service and overall experience, I needed to go back. Kleinfeld's inventory (including countless varying styles, sizes and prices) is mind-blowing. I never felt rushed and felt truly valued and understood.

Above everything else, I could not be more grateful for my consultant. Go with Amber if you're not sure who to request! She is the reason I ended up with the (perfect!) dress I did. She knows bodies, she knows her merchandise, takes her time to get to know you, made me feel totally comfortable, keeps it real - and on top of it all is such a sweetheart.
  • Jan-Delle
    Jan-Delle J. Married on 05/02/2021

Dream Dress

I shopped locally first in RI and MA to get an idea of what style i wanted. I knew in my heart that I had to have a Pnina Tornai so by the time I went during the pandemic both my 1st choice and 2nd choice were there and they pulled both for me. I wasn't able to have family travel up there during the pandemic but Candice made sure I had a great experience. I said yes to my dress and had them do all the alterations as well. I wish I could have experienced it like on the show but downfall of being a Pandemic Bride

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

12 photos · 06/01/2019
  • Noreen & Joseph
    87 photos · 03/23/2019

110 West 20th Street New York, NY, 10011
Location of (Kleinfeld Bridal)