Kirsten Guthrie Photography

Charlottesville, VA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

My passion for photography started in high school and continues to be an exciting journey. Its an amazing experience to capture moments, and share them, and save them, and be able to go back later and see the photos again. Memories are special and when someone close to you is lost those memories become precious.

As a mother, I love capturing images of my two little ones, daughter Sarah and son Tyler. I would have never thought that i would love being a mother as much as i do! Seeing the world through their eyes has made me enjoy every moment. And, they are a handful. I am so thankful for my husband, Jon, for making our family strong.

Thank you for visiting Kirsten Guthrie Photography! I hope you enjoy looking through the site. We do provide special packages so reach out to us through our contact us section. And, feel free to ask questions!

FEEL FREE TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND AT MY WORK. YOU CAN SEE I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT I DO AND IT SHOWS IN MY IMAGES. I WORK HARD TO CAPTURE YOUR SPECIAL EVENTS JUST AS YOU REMEMBER THEM!

• Woman-owned
4.3

Melissa Married on 07/24/2021

Wonderful Wedding Photographer!

Kirsten photographed our wedding in July 2021 and did an amazing job! Not only was she super friendly and fun, but she took beautiful photographs of the entire day. She also went above and beyond and fixed one of my bridesmaids dresses and helped me freshen up after taking pictures in the July heat. She was amazing to work with and I would recommend her 100%!
  • Sithara
    Sithara N. Married on 05/16/2021

Gorgeous photos; captured my wedding memories perfectly

I got married this year and Kirsten was my photographer for the event; she did an incredible job! She is extremely knowledgeable and professional, and knew exactly how to pose us and make use of lighting. She even sent me some quick sneak peaks of photos she edited right away, during the reception! Apart from her photpgraphy skills, I found her friendly, open and caring which made the whole interaction that much more pleasant. Several of my guests commented how wonderful she had been. Don't hesitate to reach out to her for your next event! I am so glad we had her for our wedding :)
  • Jessi
    Jessi G. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing photos

She did an amazing job! She took so many beautiful pictures. We were very pleased!

Charlottesville, VA, 22911
5719919914
Location of (Kirsten Guthrie Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding