Kelley Event + Design

Charlotte, NC View map

Kelley Event + Design orchestrates and designs timeless events that are seamless and engaging for all parties involved. Based in Charlotte, NC, but we welcome event planning opportunities all over.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ben Married on 04/28/2018
    Lauren Evans at Kelly Event + Design created a fairy tale wedding experience for my daughter Giovanna. The wedding plans have so many moving parts and we wanted so many different things but Lauren and her crew executed with extraordinary precision. She made us feel so at ease with everything in ways we did not expect. Lauren reconfirmed our wishes, held vendors accountable, made suggestions along the way, and kept us informed at every step. She even continued to check in with us to see if we wanted to add or subtract events and activities up to minutes before the activity was to take place. I brought a family "jewel" to the reception which was an old champagne glass that belonged to my mother, and Lauren tried to get me to give it up after we toasted, but I told her I wanted to hag on to it. later when she saw me without it she searched the ball room and kitchen, found the glass and put it in my hotel room. Additionally, I threw her more wedding day curves than is fair and Lauren hit every one of them out of the park. I highly recommend her and her team for any event! I can be reached if anyone wanted to ask me more about the hundreds of items she took care of. Hire Lauren and Kelly Event + Design...you need them!
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 10/21/2017
    I cannot begin to explain how happy we were with Lauren's services! From the first point of contact, she was communicative, professional, and knowledgeable. I sometimes felt that she was just waiting in her inbox for me to email her! She made every part of the planning process as stress-free as possible. She recommended incredible vendors and facilitated all meetings, contracts, payments, and ideas. When it came to the wedding day, she went above and beyond to ensure that we, along with our family and friends, were taken care of. She made our wedding day a dream. We were floored by the look of the reception space - I never imagined it looking as beautiful as it did. She read my mind. Every detail was planned and executed perfectly. No one came to me with a single issue or question all day. Plus, she was just so fun to work with!
    Alex Married on 08/20/2016
    A STUNNING WEDDING. I will be forever grateful to Lauren and Kelley Event + Design for how perfect and truly stunning our wedding was. From the design and all of the planning to day of execution – Lauren did an absolutely fantastic job. Going in, you really have no idea how many ‘vendors’ you have to choose and then how many decisions you have to make – so I found it incredibly helpful to have Lauren with us the entire way, bringing us options for vendors and all of the details that needed to be chosen, communicating with all of the different vendors on my behalf, keeping me on a timeline, etc. One thing I loved about having Lauren plan our wedding was that she took our vision of a Tuscan inspired wedding and made it come to life. She has quite the eye for the design of a wedding. Besides getting to marry my best friend, the one thing that stands out to me about our wedding day was how beautiful and flawlessly executed it was – down to every last detail and the flow of the entire evening. I just continued to be blown away throughout the evening as I kept noticing different details that Lauren had made possible. I think my mother said it best – she truly felt like a guest at our wedding. I’d highly recommend Kelley Event + Design! Expectations exceeded!

Real Weddings

• Andy & Morgan
    27 photos · 05/14/2017

Asheville Event Paintings Asheville Event Paintings Wedding Favors

Lauren and her team are the best! Weddings and receptions are very complex events, with lots of moving parts and lots of different people and organizations involved. As one who has been involved in putting on events over 30 years, I know how difficult it can be. "Herding cats" is an apt description, but Lauren makes it happen and it all looks effortless. It takes a lot of experience and a high degree of professionalism to do that. I can't recommend Lauren enough, and I look forward to working with her and her team again!

Emerald Empire Band Emerald Empire Band Wedding Bands

Lauren at Kelley Event + Design was great to work with on a wedding recently. Extremely detail orientated, super quick communication and delightful to work with. I hope we get to work together on other events in the future!

High Performance Lighting & Power High Performance Lighting & Power Wedding Decor & Lighting

We have had the privilege of working with Lauren and it was such a pleasant experience She is very professional, talented and always puts her clients first. We hope that she will do many more events with us in the future. Would highly recommend her!!

Charlotte, 28205
7046121999
Location of (Kelley Event + Design)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding