Toms River, NJ 08755 Map · Phone number

About KC Event Planning LLC

We are a family owned event planning company that specializes in full service wedding and event planning. As professional consultants, we're here to help you create the wedding of your dreams; from choosing a creative design or theme, to planning and coordinating your ceremony and reception. We have an eye for detail and a special touch to help you plan a celebration filled with all the warmth and love that you want your guests to feel. It's your dream and we are here to make it a reality. So sit back, relax and let us do your worrying.

Professional Bridal Consultants™
members of the Association of Bridal Consultants.

Follow KC Event Planning LLC on

Details
Berk0237

18 Reviews for KC Event Planning LLC

Chloe · Married on 06/26/2015

Kristy gave me my dream wedding. I was working in India so I was nervous about planning a wedding from a distance. Kristy was the PERFECT choice. Kristy is so personable and when we met over Skype, I knew that she would be the perfect planner. She was willing to work with us even from India to ensure that the wedding was a dream. Kristy has excellent social intelligence so she was able to work with needs and communication skills of both myself and my husband- I am detailed and my husband is laid-back. We signed with her in Fall 2014, and she started sending us venues over email. We told her what we liked and didn’t and she was able from the vision we wanted and our price range find every option available to fit our needs. When we came back to the U.S. for Christmas, she accommodated our schedule and came with us to visit venues. Kristy is responsive and communicative. We gave her a vision and she was VERY flexible in helping us create the feel that we wanted for our guests and gave lots of options. We told her an idea for our save the dates and wedding invites and she made it happen. We wanted a cocktail hour and she made that happen. Kristy was able to crunch numbers for things we wanted and then we were able to make our decisions. She handled difficult conversations and handled a crisis situation when there was a major issue with our venue. Whenever we wanted to get on the phone with Kristy, we could. She also was able to use lots of personal contacts that she made in her extensive experience in planning weddings so we were able to get great options for services. For rehearsal and wedding, Kristy was on. She was handling so much and doing it so perfectly-- printing last minute vows, working with vendors behind the scenes, finding mirrors for my maids-- I had nothing to be nervous about. I had the wedding of my dreams and we couldn’t have done it without Kristy. I cannot recommend her enough.

Robyn · Married on 05/10/2014

Where should I start to rave about the supportive and comprehensive services provided by Kristy and team? They were there for everything... the entire time leading up to the event and all day the day of. Our wedding would not have happened if it was not for Kristy and team - simple as that. They were instrumental, they were my sanity, my sounding board, my personal bridal consultant, the list goes on. Whether you are wondering if you need help or you are confident that you 'got this'... call Kristy. You won't regret it either way. Whatever you need, they will come through. It took all about 10 minutes in to the week of my wedding for me to forget that Kristy was a vendor that I was paying because she seemed to be more of a friend. She and her team so seamlessly fit in with my crew, it was easy to forget she wasn’t part of the bridal party. Ali was there with me and my bridesmaids ALL MORNING, and I (or my groom and his party) would NOT have gotten dressed on time if it wasn't for her! She fixed my bustle about 5 times and went totally above and beyond. Joan spent aout 30 minutes with me alone in a porta potty while we were waiting out a complete downpour (my venue was a complete outside DIY location). The whole team made my day special and actually possible. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Karina · Married on 10/18/2013

Our day of coordinators were a dream come true!! I had worked with Kristy for a few months before our October 18th wedding after I found out I would be traveling for work quite a bit the month before our wedding. I felt like I needed another set of eyes and hands to make sure everything went smoothly that day. Kristy was extremely responsive to emails and had great suggestions! She was such a pro and made me feel completely at ease! The day of the wedding came and she was there bright and early to make sure everything went smoothly and to keep me (and my family) calm. I don't know how she did it, but she managed to be in a million places at once and never look or act frazzled! Joanne was another member of her team, and she was just as amazing! Not only was she the sweetest thing, but her calm demeanor helped me relax greatly. I couldn't have asked for more from these two amazing ladies! They were so so so awesome and helped pull all our little details (and trust me, we had a lot of details!!) together and made everything flow smoothly!! I felt like they went above and beyond (even taming our 160lb English Mastiff puppy!) and we worth every penny!! Love you girls!! :-) Thank you for being so incredibly amazing!!

KC Event Planning LLC FAQ

• Oh! Nuts Chocolate & Candy
    Oh! Nuts Chocolate & Candy Wedding Favors

KC Event Planning are one of our clients great people to work with!!!!!!

• Jac&Jules
    Jac&Jules Wedding Photographers

Totally recommend them! They did a fabulous job planning for a western wedding we photographed. Very professional, personal and accommodating. =)

• Petal Beach
    Petal Beach Wedding Florists

Kristy and Cheryl are a pleasure to work with. Very warm personalities that make you feel instantly relaxed. Great attention to detail. You will be in great hands!

• Toms River, 08755 See on map