Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Map · Phone number

About 4 A STAR Weddings

Welcome to 4 A STAR weddings. We are happy to serve your wedding planning needs with a complimentary session to discuss your dreams and ideas for your wedding. We do this in 4 A STAR style with the IDB...the Introductory Dessert Bar. Here we relax at a location convenient to all parties over wine/fruit and light dessert where we can focus on how to make YOUR event extra special!

We also offer a couple of unique services. One of them is our DOC service. This is a Day OF Ceremony supervisor . This is for those couple that are not utilizing a full wedding planner, yet would like to have a right hand person at the event to help with the myriad of things that happen on the day of.....

Our other service is called Weddings and Weight loss. This is a complimentary event for your bridal party. ( Up to 10 people- over 10 is a small fee per head) Here you will sample our all natural weight loss coffee and have some fun with your bridal party ! A light meal is included. Who doesn't want to lose a few pounds before the big day. Set up your Weddings and Weight loss event with us and have some fun....naturally !

Now, let me introduce myself. My name is Ava Holly and I have over 30 years in the Entertainment/Event planning industry. I am so busy that it has taken me quite some time to set this "space" up at Wedding Wire. I think this is an awesome service and something that was not available when I was "on the road" so to say. I would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your wedding needs. I know, as well as you do, that there are all kinds of things that need to get done before the big day. Let us take a look and see how we can be a good fit for each other as you embark on your wedding journey.

Feel free to email me with any questions at starboardangesl@yahoo.com

You can also contact us right at our web page, www.4astar.com under the wedding tab. OR you can reach us directly at 609-457-4103. Thanks for taking the time to check out 4 A STAR!

Follow 4 A STAR Weddings on

archers balloons 1
78b911c1ff0e5ed5 1424274948646 archers balloons 1
anie princess 1

4 A STAR Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Atlantic City, 08401 See on map
    Location of (4 A STAR Weddings)