Katie Wilson Photography

Richmond, VA View map

Julep Studios is a custom art studio. We are based in Richmond, Virginia but we are willing to travel to your event. We offer a variety of different products. The wedding related services include photography, stationery, and slideshows.

Our wedding photography packages include 2 photographers, a CD of the images, proof sheets, the option to order prints, canvases, and albums. We hope to offer affordable packages while still providing good quality work.

We also make alphabet art which is a great custom gift for newlyweds when you use their new last name. Check out our website www.julepstudios.com to see samples of all the products.

Jennifer Married on 10/25/2014
    Katie was so wonderful to work with and we LOVE our wedding photos. She was always quick to respond to emails which was wonderful because I lived out of town from where the wedding was held. It's obvious she's passionate about what she does because the details in our photos were excellent. She captured every moment beautifully, but I never seemed to notice she was taking pictures! That's the best, because I've been to weddings where it seems the photographer is always in the way. We received our pictures within no time after the wedding, which was also a plus! It was great to truly relive the night through her pictures. I would highly recommend using Katie for your big wedding day!!
  • User1940882 2+ years ago
    I can't thank Katie enough for how amazing our wedding photos came out. I was blown away by them and now have amazing memories to cherish forever. Katie was so helpful with directly the layout of the family and bridal party photographs. She was patient, kind, flexible, and knew exactly what to do to capture the best shot possible. I would hands down recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer. We are definitely friends and clients for life with her. Thanks Katie!
    Lauren Married on 08/23/2014
    Loved her! She was so sweet and took fantastic photos! She even added a second photographer for no extra charge at the last minute for us. Definitely would recommend her! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Richmond, 23229
Location of (Katie Wilson Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding