1 Main Street, Stonington CT, Pawcatuck, CT 06355 Map · Phone number

About Gathered East

2019 winner of the Best of TheKnot!

KH weddings and events is a boutique event design and coordination company that specializes in weddings. Kaitlyn's approach is hands-on and personal, she believes in creating a signature event that truly reflects each unique couple. Whether you require help throughout the entire planning process or you simply need someone to handle all the day of detials, Kaitlyn can customize a package to meet your needs.

Our #1 goas is to make your weddings as stress-free as possible. Your wedding day is such an important day for you and your fiancé, and it should be a day of total bliss! Let us help you make your day one to remeber with our experience, expertise and a lot of TLC.

Follow Gathered East on

Other couples have also viewed

• CG Empire Events LLC
Florals, Bride and Groom
leila brewster photography weekapaug 0303 51 923421 157798758490079

9 Reviews for Gathered East

Sarah T. · Married on 06/05/2021

Everything went off without a hitch!

Kaitlyn and her team were our day-of coordinators and they did a fabulous job! Their communication leading up to our wedding day made me feel at ease and comfortable with everything that was going to happen on our wedding day. They were prompt, attentive, and listened to our every desire when it came to how I wanted things to look and feel. They came early on the wedding day to make sure everything was set up exactly as I imagined it. They nailed the decor, the schedule and made sure my husband and I were always happy and had enough to eat and drink. If you want a stress-free, perfectly scheduled day - Gathered East should be your go-to team.

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Samantha

Samantha S. · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Coordinator Extraordinaire!

Kaitlyn was so fantastic to work with! As a project manager, I wasn’t originally planning to hire a wedding planner or coordinator, but as I got closer to the day-of, I realized that I would need some serious help on the wedding day to manage all of the set-up, vendors and potential crises. After talking with Kaitlyn, I was convinced she was the one for the job - and I’m so glad I got to work with her! Kaitlyn, and her assistant coordinator Jackie, were absolutely fantastic - they took all of my tons of details and best-laid plans, and executed perfectly on the day of to make it all come to life! They handled all of the important details, and many last-minute changes, to make everything come together flawlessly. And, I got to relax on my wedding day - knowing everything would be taken care of and was in good hands. Kaitlyn and Jackie went above and beyond to make sure that all of my guests and vendors were taken care of and had everything they needed - and even hunted down after-bite for me during the reception! Our guests had a great time, we had an absolute blast, and I’m so thankful to Kaitlyn for making it happen! I would highly recommend Kaitlyn and her team for any wedding and event planning needs. Thank you again for everything - and hope to get to work with you in the future!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 08/16/2019

Most organized event coordinator EVER!

When it came to choosing an event coordinator for our wedding, my husband and I thoroughly did our research and fortunately, came across Kaitlyn Haines' business! By the time we got in touch with Kaitlyn, we had already spoken with a few coordinators and no one really caught our attention. When I spoke with Kaitlyn about our needs, her responses included everything we were looking for and we hired her right away. While Kaitlyn offers a few different packages, we hired her as our day-of coordinator and I'm SO glad we did! In my opinion, you spend all of this time and money trying to make your wedding day perfect, so to have someone there executing the event(s) is VERY necessary. To give you and idea of how it worked, Kaitlyn, my mom and I first met at our venue a month or so before our wedding to perform a walk through. Within 2 minutes she was already making suggestions that I would have never thought of in order to make things flow better. When the wedding weekend came, she was there for the rehearsal at the church and then again on our wedding day. When I found out from some of our guests and bridal party what they saw Kaitlyn and her assistant doing, I was even more grateful that we hired her! Some examples include assisting with the church rehearsal and appropriately lining up the bridesmaids and groomsmen, sewing a button onto a groomsman's jacket, relocating signs from the church to the reception venue, changing shuttle times due to transportation-related issues and executing our fireworks display down to the second so that it was coordinated with our band's music! The greatest part is that she does everything so seamlessly. Let's say a huge issue occurs at your wedding, she handles everything with such grace that a bride, groom or guest would never notice a problem had occurred in the first place! My biggest regret is not hiring Kaitlyn to do more! While I was really looking forward to doing the decor myself, I honestly would suggest hiring Kaitlyn for everything and anything! She is the perfect wedding/event coordinator and there is no need to look any further! Because of her, our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Gathered East FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1 Main Street, Stonington CT Pawcatuck, CT, 06355 See on map
    Location of (Gathered East)