1 Main Street, Stonington CT, Pawcatuck, CT 06355 Map · Phone number

About Kaitlyn Haines Events

2019 winner of the Best of TheKnot!

KH weddings and events is a boutique event design and coordination company that specializes in weddings. Kaitlyn's approach is hands-on and personal, she believes in creating a signature event that truly reflects each unique couple. Whether you require help throughout the entire planning process or you simply need someone to handle all the day of detials, Kaitlyn can customize a package to meet your needs.

Our #1 goas is to make your weddings as stress-free as possible. Your wedding day is such an important day for you and your fiancé, and it should be a day of total bliss! Let us help you make your day one to remeber with our experience, expertise and a lot of TLC.

Follow Kaitlyn Haines Events on

8 Reviews for Kaitlyn Haines Events

• Samantha

Samantha Scinta · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Coordinator Extraordinaire!

Kaitlyn was so fantastic to work with! As a project manager, I wasn’t originally planning to hire a wedding planner or coordinator, but as I got closer to the day-of, I realized that I would need some serious help on the wedding day to manage all of the set-up, vendors and potential crises. After talking with Kaitlyn, I was convinced she was the one for the job - and I’m so glad I got to work with her! Kaitlyn, and her assistant coordinator Jackie, were absolutely fantastic - they took all of my tons of details and best-laid plans, and executed perfectly on the day of to make it all come to life! They handled all of the important details, and many last-minute changes, to make everything come together flawlessly. And, I got to relax on my wedding day - knowing everything would be taken care of and was in good hands. Kaitlyn and Jackie went above and beyond to make sure that all of my guests and vendors were taken care of and had everything they needed - and even hunted down after-bite for me during the reception! Our guests had a great time, we had an absolute blast, and I’m so thankful to Kaitlyn for making it happen! I would highly recommend Kaitlyn and her team for any wedding and event planning needs. Thank you again for everything - and hope to get to work with you in the future!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 08/16/2019

Most organized event coordinator EVER!

When it came to choosing an event coordinator for our wedding, my husband and I thoroughly did our research and fortunately, came across Kaitlyn Haines' business! By the time we got in touch with Kaitlyn, we had already spoken with a few coordinators and no one really caught our attention. When I spoke with Kaitlyn about our needs, her responses included everything we were looking for and we hired her right away. While Kaitlyn offers a few different packages, we hired her as our day-of coordinator and I'm SO glad we did! In my opinion, you spend all of this time and money trying to make your wedding day perfect, so to have someone there executing the event(s) is VERY necessary. To give you and idea of how it worked, Kaitlyn, my mom and I first met at our venue a month or so before our wedding to perform a walk through. Within 2 minutes she was already making suggestions that I would have never thought of in order to make things flow better. When the wedding weekend came, she was there for the rehearsal at the church and then again on our wedding day. When I found out from some of our guests and bridal party what they saw Kaitlyn and her assistant doing, I was even more grateful that we hired her! Some examples include assisting with the church rehearsal and appropriately lining up the bridesmaids and groomsmen, sewing a button onto a groomsman's jacket, relocating signs from the church to the reception venue, changing shuttle times due to transportation-related issues and executing our fireworks display down to the second so that it was coordinated with our band's music! The greatest part is that she does everything so seamlessly. Let's say a huge issue occurs at your wedding, she handles everything with such grace that a bride, groom or guest would never notice a problem had occurred in the first place! My biggest regret is not hiring Kaitlyn to do more! While I was really looking forward to doing the decor myself, I honestly would suggest hiring Kaitlyn for everything and anything! She is the perfect wedding/event coordinator and there is no need to look any further! Because of her, our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Chris Sabitoni · Married on 07/13/2019

Best thing you can do...!

If anyone here is OCD like us you will understand the way that we feel about Kaitlyn and how she was hands-down the KEY 🔑 to our Wedding Day being absolutely AMAZING!! From the minute we met Kaitlyn, we clicked. She is easy going, very experienced and she is an ABSOLUTE PROFESSIONAL Wedding Planner. She has many years in this industry and after working with her and her team for a solid year, yes 12 full months planning, we both can attest to her vast experience. What was most important was her responsiveness and the way she followed-through with EVERYTHING. We had a list of things to do, this is mandatory of course. But as we were working through them planning and checking them off one by one, other things popped up, stuff we didn't thing about ...and there was Kaitlyn, EVERY TIME...responsive, immediately. Texting, emailing and providing direction and creative ideas. If you want your wedding to be everything you ever hoped for and be executed professionally, and most importantly - be a stress free and enjoyable experience through and through, hire Kaitlyn. You will be very very happy you did. FIVE ENORMOUS STARS!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019