61-273 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712 Map · Phone number

20130417justbwedding00
20130601justbwedding01

11 Reviews for Just B Photo

Keana · Married on 04/04/2015

I have no doubt that I made one of the best decisions ever by choosing B to be our photographer for our wedding. She is incredible! She is so talented at what she does, she makes it fun, and she is so easy to get along with. I definitely consider her more of a friend. We've gotten tons and tons and tons of compliments on our engagement photos and on the previews she sent us of our wedding photos (we haven't received all the photos yet because our wedding was just last weekend). Everyone in our family said she was awesome and so fun to work with, and we agree! She really is great at what she does and her love for photography shows in her work. Thank you, B, for our amazing photos!

Miranda · Married on 09/19/2014

I could talk forever about B, but because of the stupid word limit on Wedding Wire I'll post my full review elsewhere and just put the highlights here: I met B at a wedding expo and the first thing that struck me was of the 10+ photographers I spoke to there she was the only one who had formal training in photography. When she is shooting you can tell she’s taking in all the details. She’s so observant and uses the natural light so effectively. When I was looking through my wedding photos I was delightfully surprised at just how many different backdrops our photos took place in – I didn’t even realize it when we were taking them, but the variety is excellent!
    Her personality is vivacious and bubbly. She really got to know my husband and I and our family. She’s so easy to talk to. She was incredibly respectful and understanding of the interesting dynamics in my family and effortlessly put everyone at ease during all the group photos.
    Her dedication is unreal. She got to our hotel before our makeup artist at 10am and she was there until after our last dance at 10:45pm. I swear she is a ninja; she got photos of everything from every angle and I rarely even realized she was there. We even took some “Thank You” photos and I asked if she could get those to us sooner, and not even two full days later she had already emailed them to us.
    And of course, photos are priceless – but damn her prices are unbeatable! She doesn’t charge hourly, but by event, AND she threw in a free engagement session (which of course resulted in fantastic photos, and she got to know our personalities prior to the wedding). She gives you all the high resolution images with no obnoxious watermarks – you can get them printed anywhere you want and post whatever you want. Best $2500 we spent on the wedding.
    I had family and friends commenting on how adorable and awesome she was all night. I could go on, but in conclusion – hire this gal and you won’t be sorry. Yay B!

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2014

If I could rate more than 5 stars, I would. Just B Photo went above and beyond my expectations. Owned by B, who is a gorgeous person inside and out, Just B Photo sent a ray of sunshine to the whole planning process before even snapping any photos! She was responsive, flexible and super down-to-earth when I initially began working with her on customizing a photo package within our budget. Her passion for photographing and capturing love was evident from the start, and her enthusiasm was contagious. She helped to organize the event by sending a schedule and rundown of the day, which helped to rally family and friends for group photos. She knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable and look good, and working with her was genuinely fun and never felt like a distraction. She has a way with truly connecting to people and certainly has an eye for photography. I also got to see several sneak peak photos after the wedding, which is super awesome to help ease the anticipation of waiting ! :) I plan to work with B for capturing all of life's special moments from here on out, and I'd highly recommend her for other couples and families looking for an experienced, passionate photographer.

Award

Just B Photo FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 61-273 Kamehameha Hwy Haleiwa, HI 96712 See on map