Waikoloa, HI 96738 Map · Phone number

About jruimages

Jerusha is the "Jru" in jruimages. She started in photography in her home state of Wisconsin, doing wedding and portrait photography for a local studio for several years after high school. In 2006 she moved to Hawaii and is now based on the west side of the Big Island. In a few short years, Jerusha established herself as one of the premiere photographers of this island. Since launching her business in Hawaii, she's become one of the preferred photographers for the Four Seasons Resort at Hualalai, rated the world's number one luxury resort for the past several years. She also provides wedding and vacation photography to the other highly exclusive resorts of West Hawaii as well as to the local community and the island's many visitors. Her clients include many local family and friends but also A-list celebrities and Fortune 400 business personalities. With hundreds of weddings and other photoshoots to her credit in just a few years, today Jerusha is without a doubt a skilled pro with creative flair and a unique ability to put her subjects at ease and draw the best from them.

jruiWebsiteWedding49
jruiWebsiteWedding49
screen shot 2015 03 26 at 1 42 11 pm
jruiWebsiteWedding12

9 Reviews for jruimages

If I can give JRU a 10 I will..She was just so awesome for both my wedding and trash the dress photoshoot. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how our photos turned out and she was so fun to work with. She even made my now fiance feel comfortable which is surprising. I will definitely call her and keep in touch for our future hawaiian trips!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Vanessa · Married on 11/03/2012

The best photographer ever!! Jru was awesome! Her personality will win you over in a heartbeat! Very easy to work with and super nice! And her photography skills.. out of this world! We couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures. She was also very fun and creative and we loved it! Her price was extremely reasonable as well.. especially for the quality of service and product! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/10/2013

susan · Married on 07/21/2012

Jershua was amazing! I was given her name by the Four Seasons hotel were I was getting married. I was feeling very emotional and am the type of person who does not like being the center of attention or having pictures taken of myself. She put me at ease right away! She was so mellow and had the best personality ever for her job. She just made you feel really comfortable. I really enjoyed her personality. She took a lot of pictures and I did not even notice her during the event itself at all. She seemed so professional and did not waste a moment of your time. I can't say enough good things about her. She was exactly the type of person that I would want to do my pictures which was such a nice treat! Plus, her prices are reasonable which is awesome! And, you can book her for as long as you need her. I do not have anything but positive things to say about her. Book her! You will not regret it. Plus, she even does thank you cards that you can order from her.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Award

jruimages FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 690.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,220.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs