120 magnolia trl, Milner, GA 30257 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jodie Marchman Weddings

With over 10 years experience in the wedding industry, I've always had a love for helping others with their big day!

Starting out as a professional air-brush makeup artist, I traveled from bride to bride putting the finishing touches on her and her bridesmaids. I quickly realized that the weddings where someone was in charge went so much moresmoothly than those without. So in 2012 I took the leap and launched Jodie Marchman Weddings full time and have not looked back!

I am so blessed and lucky to be able to wake up everyday and do what I love to do! Coordinating weddings is my niche, my skill and what I was born to do! I look forward to your special day and making it a day you will never forget!

Follow Jodie Marchman Weddings on

beea9ead311de7d5 FB IMG 1467159890020
fbimg1466116578451

4 Reviews for Jodie Marchman Weddings

Jane · Married on 11/18/2017

Jodie was a dream to work with and made our day run smooth as butter. Our venue required a day-of planner, which originally irritated me because I did not think it was necessary. Trust me - it is! Jodie was absolutely invaluable and took all of the stress out of the day for us. We also had issues with our venue not being terribly helpful (I think mostly because we elected not to use their wedding planning services) and, sadly, they took it out on Jodie and almost tried to make things hard on her - VERY disappointing on the venue's part. However, Jodie handled it like a champ! Worth every penny and then some. I am incredibly picky (and so is my mother) and we truly had zero complaints.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Cathy · Married on 09/27/2014

We used Jodie as Day of Coordinator for our wedding, at the recommendation from our Wedding Planner, and couldn't be more pleased. Jodie scheduled a one-hour in-person session to walk us through the logistics and asked for our input on how we want things to flow. She also took down the contact info of our photographer and DJ and reached out to them both to make sure everyone's on the same page for our big day. Jodie had a bad fever the day before the wedding and made sure to contact us right away and sent her assistant to prep us. I honestly was a bit worried because her assistance was not up to speed on what Jodie and I talked about, but Jodie came to the rescue on our wedding day and saw everything through without a hitch, even though she wasn't feeling 100% well. That speaks volumes to high dedicated Jodie is and we couldn't have been happier with how smooth everything turned out.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Heather · Married on 03/29/2014

Jodie is the best!! She is so sweet and personable. Most importantly, she is extremely good at what she does. If I wouldn't have had her I would have been completely lost!! I would highly recommend her to every bride to be!!!
    Heather White Walker
    Married 3/29/2014

Sent on 07/20/2014

Jodie Marchman Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings