Office Consultations By Appointments, Towson, MD 21286 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Prestigious Occasions

We are accepting 2019 & 2020 Clients!

Prestigious Occasions Planning & Design is an experienced and award-winning wedding planning and design team located in Towson, Maryland serving the Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia and beyond. Prestigious Occasions has earned multiple Couple’s Choice Award from WeddingWire for exceptional service. We exceed expectations for many couples because of our unique and detailed approach to planning well-crafted weddings. Whether couples are looking for creative design options or would prefer to work with a planner for the entire process, Prestigious Occasions can work with couples under most preferences and budgets.

Consultations are complimentary and our pricing begins at $1,500 for Month of Coordination (we start months ahead)

Custom Designs vary in price and vary on many factors. Please Contact US

Prestigious Occasions Planning & Design offers base pricing for full and partial planning, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Budget Analysis & Planning - Tips and Advice Included

slide20

• Videos 1

83 Reviews for Prestigious Occasions

Joy Cotterell · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Thank you is not enough!

Kerrine was a life saver. I wish I didn't wait until the last moment to contact her. Kerrine & Faye bent over backwards to make my daughter's wedding very memorable.

Sent on 06/04/2019

TRICIA · Married on 08/05/2018

Kay Frasier and her staff were amazing to work with. My wedding was held on August 5, 2018. I met Kay a year earlier, and worked with her on my wedding from start to finish. She was very responsive, patient, detailed in her answers to questions, worked beautifully with my husband and other family members, connected us with great vendors, was patient with me as I developed my vision for my wedding, and handled any unexpected matters very calmly and without missing a beat. The planning process for my wedding was much more enjoyable because I knew I had an experienced professional working alongside me to make sure that things were done in a timely fashion, and that I had the best choices available to me. Our wedding party, our family members, our guests, our officiant, and other vendors were so impressed with how organized and how beautiful our wedding was, and they all were impressed with how Kay and her staff executed that. Kay was great to work with because I was a bride who had very little idea of what her wedding day would look like when I first met her. I only had general ideas of what I wanted, and Kay met me at my level and helped me develop my vision. My early conversations with Kay, which included questions and suggestions on her part, helped me become more creative and confident with the choices I made regarding the tone of my wedding day. The result was a beautiful wedding day that our guests cannot stop talking about. We are proud of every single detail of the wedding and I owe a lot of this to Kay’s guidance, her hard work, and her deep wealth of knowledge and all things wedding. We were please with the prior samples of her work, and we got exactly what we wanted regarding the look and tone of our wedding day. We now consider Kay an extended member of our family. I would refer Kay, and her staff at Prestigious Occasions, without reservation.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding Date: 06/16/2018
    Kay and her staff were amazing from the beginning to the end. Very detailed oriented and the patience of a saint. The decorations that brought the ceremony\reception to life were breath taking. Karen was great in maintaining the energy the day of and making sure we had food to eat during the multiple transitions. Recommend Kay and her staff (Prestigious Occasions) to anyone looking for an event planner who can provide a complete package.

Mr and Mrs. Michael James

• What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• The Engineers Club
    The Engineers Club Mansion Weddings

We absolutely love working with the Prestigious Occasions team!! They are at the very top of our favorites list and always provide excellent service to our couples. Very detailed and a pleasure to work with them overall, from planning to the wedding day.

• Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton
    Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Wedding Florists

A pleasure for us to work with!

• JENNYd Photography
    JENNYd Photography Wedding Photographers

ask for Kae! She's phenomenal!

• Office Consultations By Appointments, By Appointments Towson, Maryland, 21286 See on map
    4107838211 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday - Thursday | 10am -6pm Friday | 10am-3pm Saturday by Appointment Only