Wrennwood Design

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Wrennwood Design team handles a bevy of services under one roof, each broken down more in depth below. We are able to offer so much to our clients and with such a focus on exceptional customer service and care, due to the limited amount of contracts we take on per year. We ensure and promise to make your planning process seamless and enjoyable, but more so allow you the much deserved time to focus on marrying your love. Services include Planning, Event Management and Floral Design. With careful curation and a customized planning experience, we provide clients with meaningful and timeless events.

To reserve our team for your wedding, there is a minimum investment of $15,000.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$5,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$15,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 04/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brought our vision to life & MORE!

We did the design, florist and day of coordinator through Wrennwood Design and our wedding would not have been the same without Amberly & her team!! From the first call I knew that Amberly understood our vision. I shared a few images we liked and she took it from there. The day of our wedding we were supposed to be outdoors but it ended up being cold & rainy (in April!) so we made the decision to move indoors. The way Amberly and her team flipped the room and with all of the design, decor and florals they created for us - it was unreal! We both agreed that we LOVED the look of our ceremony and reception indoors so much we would not even switch it to outdoors if the weather was different. They absolutely nailed our vision - better than we even imagined it! Our guests are still talking about it! THE BEST.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 03/16/2019

Julia is my Hero!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Julia. The second I got married, I knew I wanted an event coordinator. I did a lot of research and read great reviews about Wrennwood Design. They were the first vendor I booked. They gave me great recommendations for other vendors and I booked a couple from their list. They had a great online tool through Aisle Planner that helped me keep track of my checklist. I didn鈥檛 have my first meeting with Julia until we were four months out so I was a little nervous that we had never met. Julia was amazing. She was extremely professional and very direct, which assured me that she could handle my crazy family. I didn鈥檛 want an event coordinator who was going to try and appease everyone and Julia was 100% on my side. When I did my first walk through, I was so overwhelmed. Julia quickly picked up on it and broke everything down into baby steps. Whenever I was posed a question where I didn鈥檛 care about the answer, she suggested, in her experience, the best decision. That was one of the important reasons I got an event coordinator because I had never planned a wedding before- and they have planned hundreds of weddings! Plus, there were some things I really didn鈥檛 care about but wanted advice from someone who knew what they were doing. On the day of, Julia was by my side every step of the way. She handled EVERYTHING. While her main focus was to take care of me and the groom, she also took care of our parents. Jenna was working with her who was also phenomenal. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding because it was all handled so well. There were absolutely no hiccups, at least none I was aware of! Even all of my wedding guests talked about how amazing Julia was. WORTH EVERY PENNY. At the end of the wedding, i told Julia I needed to plan another event so I could hire her again. I recommend event coordinators to everyone I know who is getting married. It鈥檚 just not worth being so stressed out on the day of your wedding. To anyone in Atlanta- I highly recommend Julia DeBruler and Wrennwood Design. They know what they鈥檙e doing and can help make your dreams a reality.

Wrennwood Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding and so refreshing to see all of the smiles and laughs throughout the night.
    Caity Married on 07/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I went with Wrennwood because I really appreciated the phone consultation, where Amberly really demonstrated an interest and understanding in what I was looking for. I also really appreciated that the leftover flowers can be donated. We went with a botanical aesthetic, with lots of greenery and white flowers. I wanted something a little different from all of the other weddings I'd been to, and she nailed it. My bouquet was unusual but beautiful, exactly what I'd wanted. The centerpieces were gorgeous. She also was just all around great to work with. At my walkthrough, I made it clear that I didn't want to make any more decisions about my wedding and asked my vendors to make recommendations instead of asking me questions. Amberly ran with that and delivered beautiful results without stressing me out with endless questions (although she still got my input) and without going over budget.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Simply Catering Simply Catering Wedding Caterers

The Wrennwood Design team never ceases to impress me! Their passion for thinking outside of the box and making the client happy goes above and beyond all expectations. You truly cannot go wrong when hiring Wrennwood Design!

887 West Marietta Street Atlanta, GA, 30318
Location of (Wrennwood Design)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding