Kennesaw, GA 30152 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rustic White Photography

We’re Robert and Tiffany, two inspired artists and the husband and wife team behind Rustic White Photography. We simply adore what we do, the people we work with, and the transformative beauty of this remarkable craft. We believe that, ultimately, our art is service - and that serving others inherently nourishes the soul. And so from initial consultation to post-production details, we devote ourselves wholeheartedly to mirroring and celebrating the love we see in our amazing clients.

With a romantic and playful sensibility, we seek to coax out and capture effortless laughs, beautiful color palettes and gorgeous, seasonal light, inviting our subjects to relish in the experience of a session as much as the images that follow. We’re endlessly inspired by the simple pleasure of shooting, and in awe of the stories that photographs can tell.

We think of the individuals, couples, and families that we work with as friends, and so whether it’s over a pot of fresh-brewed coffee or a glass of lovely wine, we can’t wait to meet up, settle in, and hear how it all began...

Follow Rustic White Photography on

Rustic White Photography 6
Rustic White Photography 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Bothwell · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Beautiful images, a joy to work with

I would recommend Rustic White a million times over. While they are über-professional from start to finish, they manage to make it feel like you are working with a close friend. :) They asked all the questions I would have never thought of, to make sure they got all the photos I wanted (and didn't waste time on anything I didn't.) If you want the photos of your wedding day to be even more beautiful than the event itself, you've found the right photographer.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Hayley Brooks · Married on 05/11/2019

Captured my wedding day PERFECTLY!

Tiffany and Robert were absolutely wonderful to work with! They shot my sister's wedding 5 years ago and for the last 5 years, I knew that they would be the ones I wanted to work with for my wedding. They were so easy to work with leading up to my wedding and made us feel so comfortable on our big day. The final photos were absolutely perfect and captured the entire day so beautifully. It is going to be so difficult to decide which ones to develop - I love them all so much! I could not be more pleased with how our photos turned out. I absolutely recommend Robert and Tiffany for your wedding photographers!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Rustic White Photography 8
    Rustic White Photography 9
    Rustic White Photography 10
    Rustic White Photography 11
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Rustic White was the absolute best! From our engagement photo session to our wedding day, Robert and Tiffany were the perfect choice.

Not only were our photos STUNNING, but they were a pleasure to work with. Tiffany did an amazing job planning out our photography timeline and communicating with us, and Robert always made us feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera.

Our photographs are timeless, elegant, and completely capture the love between us - what more could I have asked for!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Rustic White Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Rustic White is so easy to work with and create such an incredible end product that it amazes me. They always make my clients feel at ease and follow the schedule as to not put the day behind. You won't be disappointed hiring Rustic White Photography for your wedding!

• Atlanta Event Studio
    Atlanta Event Studio Wedding Planners

Rustic White Photography is such a delight to work with and you could not ask for a sweeter couple to capture all the fine details of one of the most important days of your life!

• Kennesaw, 30152 See on map