2908 W Fullerton Suite 203, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Shaffer Photo

Jennifer Shaffer Photo (JSP) is a small family business with a studio located in the Logan Square neighborhood of Chicago. JSP clients are authentic couples planning a unique day full of family, friends and lots of love!

From your first inquiry to the delivery of your beautiful wedding album, every step is curated with love by Jenn. You can check out my portfolio and a description of my services and fees. If you love my work, send me a note!

15 12mahoney0092 edit edit
b89a396e11ff3b81 07 04 15 Hogan MG 7368
9912brachewed0329edit

24 Reviews for Jennifer Shaffer Photo

• User1634903 ·

There aren't enough words to express how amazing Jenn is! From the consultation to getting the pictures to us, she was on top of things! Jenn really had everything I was looking for in a photographer. I specifically wanted someone that was going to be with us through the whole wedding process that I would be comfortable with and know on the day of the wedding...something you usually don't get out of a big photo company, which is why I went with Jenn! She had great ideas for our engagement shoot and answered my emails with questions back vrey quickly. She helped plan out a schedule for the day of the wedding and worked with my wedding planner. On the day of the wedding she was super fast and amazingly got in all the shots I wanted within our time frame. She had a preview of our photos up within a week and ALL of our photos back within 2 weeks! Jenn is such a ball of fire, energy, and enthusiasm. She works so incredibly hard to make sure you get what you want. I would highly HIGHLY recommend her to everyone! And I will definitely be using her for photos for my kids when I eventually have them!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Adam/Caila · Married on 09/15/2018

Jennifer is amazing photographer and person! She did our engagement photos and our wedding and made the experience wonderful. She’s a very upbeat/positive person to be around. I can’t imagine using a different photographer and I definitely recommend her to all!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

You need Jenn for your wedding day!

We cannot recommend Jenn highly enough as a wedding photographer. From our first meeting with her to the days after our wedding she was incredibly professional, kind, fun, and just amazing to work with. She took the time to understand us as a couple, she explored the neighborhood where we were getting married (Bridgeport) for great photo op ideas, and she truly delivered! She was such a reassuring and fun presence on our wedding day, along with her assistant Jacob. We can’t imagine the day without her. And the photos are so incredible! We could not have been happier with the result and she delivered the images so quickly. We will be going back to her for all our photo needs for years to come. Do yourself a favor and book Jenn for your wedding, engagement session, family photos, etc. A beautiful person and amazing photographer.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Jennifer Shaffer Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• 2908 W Fullerton Suite 203 Chicago, 60647 See on map