133 W. Pittsburgh Ave #410, Milwaukee, WI 53204 Map · Phone number

About JBe Photography

Jennifer has built her photographic style around solid documentary skills, humor and good relationships. She is dedicated to preserving the memory of her clients wedding day through getting to know them as a couple. She infuses her professionalism with a great sense of humor and a laid back attitude while maintaining stellar attention and organization skills acquired through seven years working in customer service.

She studies photography in modern media to keep up with new techniques as well as studying the classics in film photography to maintain a solid foundation in composition and lighting styles. Jennifer limits herself to 30 wedding commissions per year in order to maintain the best possible relationship and service for her clients. She has been shooting weddings for three years. Jennifer has done work with the Society for Photographic Education as well as with the New York Institute of Photography. She is a member of the Professional Photographer's Association as well.

Jennifer also has a strong background in music. She frequently photographs live bands and performances, which adds to her skill in shooting in low light and changing conditions. Additionally, she loves theater and films. Her fondness for movies gives her regular exposure to fresh concepts in shooting, lighting and dramatic themes. She takes all of her experiences in life and the art she is exposed to, and funnels them into a beautiful interpretation of your wedding day.

SouthParkPavillion
SouthParkPavillion
fd2403424630ab59 1336425457956 Spring6

16 Reviews for JBe Photography

Madeleine · Married on 12/18/2015

If you're looking for beautiful, photojournalistic, romantic and spontaneous photos of you and your love for your wedding, Jennifer is who you want as your photographer. Her work speaks for itself,
    http://jbe-photography.com/landing/#about. My husband and I are not comfortable photo subjects, but Jennifer is infectious from the moment you meet her. She's laid back and her easy attitude makes you relax immediately. I've never felt more natural in front of the camera than during our engagement and wedding photos! Jennifer and her team work tirelessly to get the best shots to capture you and the essence of your day. Plus, she's cool AF. You'll never second guess your decision to have her as your photographer.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Cris · Married on 05/25/2013

We got JBe on the advice of a friend. She was fabulous.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2012

Our pictures are pretty freaking fabulous. I honestly love them all. I have the most wonderful pictures to remember how fantastic that day was and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I am so beyond grateful that I found Jenn. She helped make my wedding as excellent as it was.

Her "packages" are set up so that you can select what you want. We had 8 hours of coverage and we received all of our pictures on a flash drive a couple weeks after the wedding. We had an engagement shoot. She nailed it. Everyone was blown away by the infamous "cranes" picture.
    She is also incredible at Boudoir. *wink, wink*

Jenn is fun and funny and all around awesome. She is also incredibly talented and an absolute dream to work with. She makes you feel comfortable because she is just a great person. You can really tell that she loves her job and loves to help people remember those special moments.I have never felt as comfortable in front of a camera as I did with Jenn. Both my family and my husband's family thought she was so great, they told us numerous times how impressed they were with not only the pictures but also with Jenn herself. She gives excellent directions to groups and is also great at snapping an excellent candid that really captures the moment. She always gets the shot. :) I'm a little sad that my wedding is over because I don't see her much anymore.

Seriously. Stop looking for a wedding photog and just contact her. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Award

JBe Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards

• Accent Events
    Accent Events Wedding DJs

Jenn's one of the reasons I love this industry - she's funny, talented, creative and as much fun to work with as any photographer in the country. When she and I work together, I hear from my couples that she makes their whole experience special, which is why I have no hesitation in recommending her time and again. I especially love how she finds such feisty, individual couples - they end up being some of the most fun to help celebrate! Rock on, Jenn!

• 133 W. Pittsburgh Ave #410 Milwaukee, 53204 See on map