Janviere Photography

Janviere Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Janviere Photography

Unforgettable photography for one of a kind couples

Jennifer Janviere is a boutique photographer who specializes in telling the story of your big day through beautiful, timeless images captured in a contemporary, candid photojournalistic style. Serving Milwaukee/Southeastern Wisconsin, Madison and Chicago.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (3)
High-Res Images (2)
Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Jen of Janviere Photography was a pleasure to work with! We met her initially at Wed MKE at Turner Hall and set up a meeting to talk more in depth the following week. Upon sitting down for coffee and discussing our wedding, both my husband and I were sold. You can tell that Jen loves what she does from how she talks about her craft, and the photos themselves. We appreciated that she was very reasonably priced as well because cost can vary a lot with wedding photography and it's hard to find a reputable, seasoned photographer that doesn't break the bank. My husband and I both agree that Jen was some of the best $$ spent toward our wedding - without a doubt.
We really wanted a wedding photographer who could capture great candid shots, and some artsy ones as well, and Jen completely delivered! Her photos really show our personalities and the true joy on our faces that day. Our friends and family were shocked by how many photos she captured, and the quality of those photos. They are definitely images that we will cherish forever!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the beginning Jen made us feel like a priority. She was prompt in her responses to us, was open to questions and receptive to our creative ideas. She took the time to survey our venue before our event and as soon as she got on-site was cheerful and directive with her ideas for poses - just what we needed! Since our photo needs were pretty straight forward her turn around time for edits were within 2 weeks.

Profile Picture User7403178, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Jennifer Janviere through a referral from a coworker, and she was by far the best decision I made for my wedding! We met in person to discuss the details of the wedding, and I was blown away by how easy-going and friendly she was to work with. Jennifer took meticulous notes about my ideas, and provided some wonderful insights of her own. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, she was very quick to respond to any questions that I had, and always remained very friendly and professional. Prior to the wedding, she did a walk-through of my venue to make sure she would have the appropriate equipment to work with the low light setting. I got married in the cave of Miller Brewery, and she did a phenomenal job in capturing the beauty of the venue and my guests. The day prior to the wedding, she also made herself available to meet in person again at the venue, to make sure we had a plan for capturing every image that was important to us.
The day of the wedding, I could not have asked for a better experience with Jennifer. Upon arriving, she immediately got to work capturing photos of my dress, rings, and bouquet while my wedding party was still arriving. She used two different cameras to ensure the best images and lighting would turn out. There were times that my wedding party was trying to capture their own photos on their phones, and Jennifer could not have been more patient and accommodating, allowing everyone to get the images they wanted too.
Overall, Jennifer went above and beyond all of my expectations. She captured all of the formal photos I asked for, and she was able to get some amazing and fun candid photos of my guests too, especially at the reception. I truly appreciated how organized she was, she didn't miss any of the shots that I requested. She was so thorough in every aspect of the planning and of the entire day, she was such a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User7462743, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1474577106035 boerner botanical may wedding 4
220x220 sq 1474577246730 boerner botanical may wedding 20

2 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've worked alongside Jennifer several times and she is a very professional, fun, and hard-working photographer. I look forward to working with her more. She's also a great person to just talk to over coffee or a beer, so at the very least you should meet her in person and get to know her. I'm glad I did. :-)

Milwaukee, WI 53207   See On Map