Illusion Bridal

Whittier, CA View map

• Jeanette
    Jeanette C. Married on 05/06/2021

Dress shopping

Went to try on dresses didn’t think I would find the dress the first time around. But I did. Lulu and her daughter were amazing, friendly and nice. I should them the style dresses I had on Pinterest and they found 5 for me to try on. Some were how I pictured some weren’t and the dress I found was perfect dress for my wedding, wish May would come fast just so I can put my dress on.
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 01/05/2020

Great Service, Reasonable Prices

This shop is in Whittier, CA now. I brought in my dress that I had purchased elsewhere. In fact, I had what I found out to be a knock-off dress. As a result, there were a few places around the lace shoulders and arms that didn't fit me when I got the dress. Without any fuss, Illusion bridal fixed those so that my dress fit me perfectly at a very reasonable price. All of the people who work there were warm, amazing, and so excited to see me in my dress after I got it fit.
  • shy pie
    Cheris Married on 09/16/2018
    Amazing service and lovely selection of dresses, accessories and veils. All of the staff was very attentive and helpful. When I narrowed my choices down to 2 dresses, the owner Lulu went above and beyond to help me make a decision. She did everything to show me the dress of my dreams could be delivered with a few simple adjustments. They are now located in Whittier off of Penn Street and Painter.

13310 Philadelphia St, Whittier, CA, 90601
Location of (Illusion Bridal)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding