Horizon Personal Training Centers

Newington, CT View map

Horizon Personal Training Centers is a fitness and personal training studio located in Newington, Connecticut. They are one of the top fitness spots for couples who want to look and feel great on their big day. Whether you want to fit perfectly into your dress or show off your figure, Horizon can help you achieve your goal.

Horizon Personal Training Centers has a welcoming atmosphere with different bridal fitness packages to fit your specific goals, budget and time frame. Your personal trainer and coach will work with you to reach your goals, using their experience and passion to provide you with personal training and nutrition services. They will help you create a detailed plan of action that is specified to your needs, giving you personalized attention and support throughout the process. Services include:

• Consultation with fitness and nutrition assessment
  • Personalized fitness program
  • Body composition test and evaluation
  • Boot camp and three private training sessions
  • Nutritional services with meal plans
  • Weight-loss plan

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$35

What beauty services do you offer?

Fitness / Health
Group Discounts

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Kristin Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I've been training with Horizon since 2016. Their trainers have motivated me and helped build my confidence. They'll work with you 1:1 to come up with a reasonable nutrition plan to go with your workouts!
    Jennifer Married on 09/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have been a client of Horizon Personal Training Centers for over 2 years. I still have a ways to go but have lost over 50 pounds and I feel great! It's important to understand that the trainers at Horizon Personal Training Centers genuinely care about their clients! I could not have gotten this far without my favorite trainer, Dan. He knows exactly how hard to push me, and he is very knowledgeable. I am stronger and I am smarter because of what he has taught me. Because my transformation hasn't just been about exercise - it has been a lifestyle change. Working out at Horizon Personal Training Centers has been the best thing I ever did for myself - WORTH EVERY PENNY!
    Michelle Married on 09/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I joined Horizon this past month and I LOVE IT! Dan is such a motivating trainer that kicks my butt!! I leave every appointment feeling great! They offer various classes throughout the day which is awesome with my hectic schedule!! Thanks again for being great!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Horizon Personal Training Centers 1
Gift
Includes: One Consultation, Fitness and Nutrition Assessment One Personalized Fitness Program One Body Composition Test and Evaluation One of each Boot-Camp and Semi-Private Training Sessions Three Personal Training Sessions includes Functional

64 Market Sq Newington, CT, 06111
Location of (Horizon Personal Training Centers)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding