5 Park Street, Freeport, ME 04032 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown

The Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown is located in the heart of the world famous Freeport shopping village. Our quaint, coastal town boasts over 200 retail outlets, boutique shops and local restaurants along with outdoor recreational activities creating an ideal destination for your guests as they help you celebrate your biggest day yet.

Our Ballroom offers an elegant setting for up to 240 guests while offering the flexibility to host more intimate gatherings of 50 guests. Our Old Town Hall Meeting Place is the perfect ceremony location for up to 150 guests and comes rich with history as Freeport’s original Town Hall built in 1849. We were sure to keep as much of the original charm during its complete renovation. If you prefer an outdoor ceremony we can secure the lovely Memorial Park adjacent to the hotel. No matter what, you have the option to host everything right on site in the same location.

Follow Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown on

Fireplace
hgifreeportdowntowninthesno

18 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown

Aurora · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kristen and the Hilton Garden Inn at Freeport. Kristen was amazing at responding to my emails, breaking everything down everything in our contract (money, food, time line, etc), taking multiple meetings and just over all, being there to assist with my wedding before and on the big day. Her staff was so polite and friendly and they did an amazing job bringing my decorating ideas to life (There were a few things that needed to be done on the big day while I was getting ready the staff at HGIF took care of it and did great job)! We reserved both the park and the town hall for our ceremony. Because it was so cold, we had the ceremony inside and the town hall was perfect! We did photos outside and they came out beautifully. Everyone keeps telling us that our wedding was so beautiful and elegant. The hotel rooms at HGIF were wonderful as well. I personally loved the sheets they used. The rooms are so well kept, it just added to my guests experience. The front desk staff was so accommodating and helpful in making sure all my guests got their welcome bags and taking care of anything that I needed. We had breakfast the next day in the lobby restaurant. It was yummy and a great spot for us to get together with our guest before leaving. It was a great experience and I highly recommend using the Hilton Garden Inn in Freeport!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

Kristen and the rest of the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn did an amazing job with our wedding reception! I was planning my wedding from NC so I met with Kristen a few times, but most of our communication was over email and she was always quick to respond and answer any question I had come up with. More importantly, the next time we met, she had everything that we had mentioned written down and all set. She was so organized and that made the whole process stress free! They also have packages including the food, champagne toast, some table decorations, etc. which makes everything a lot easier because you have so much less to worry about. On our wedding night, the appetizers were delicious but I was too busy socializing/didn't have much of an appetite for the dinner (which came in massive portions!). Kristen noticed this and sent food up to our room for afterwards! There was also some flowers, champagne, etc. We felt very special and well taken care of! I would highly recommend having your wedding reception at the Hilton Garden Inn!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Amy · Married on 09/06/2015

This venue is a great location. It is tucked down off of the main road in Freeport so it feels private yet it is a short walk to all the shops and restaurants. The staff was beyond excellent! Working with Kristen was amazing! She was so calm and organized from out first meeting on. It was very easy to get in contact with her for any questions or concerns that we had. It was difficult at first to let go of the control and allow Kristen, Beth, and their staff to take our visions and make it come life. When I walked into both the ceremony and reception sites, the spaces had transformed to even better than I had even imagined! Kristen and Beth made sure that our timeline was met without pressuring us. Their hard work, dedication and attention to detail allowed for us to have a very relaxing and stress free wedding day. We would recommend this site to anyone and would utilize it again in the future!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Pricing

Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Price Rates

Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Garden, Historic Building, Hotel, Inn/B&B, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• The Music Man DJ Service
    The Music Man DJ Service Wedding DJs

We have worked with the Hilton Garden in Freeport over the last 15 years. Kristen, Director of Sales and Anthony, Banquet Manager, provide service to couples that is second to none in the wedding business. We always look forward to working with them because of their professionalism, attention to detail and superior service. We are confident that any couple that works with them will have an incredible experience at their wedding reception.

• 8th Street Entertainment Premier DJ Service
    8th Street Entertainment Premier DJ Service Wedding DJs

Beautiful place for a wedding! The staff is amazing!!

• Cakesby Debbie
    Cakesby Debbie Wedding Cakes

I absolutely love working with the crew at The Freeport Garden Hilton Inn. They are helpful, friendly and so pleasant to deal with. I am always excited when my brides tell me they are having their weddings at this venue!!

• 5 Park Street Freeport, ME, 04032 See on map