20 Milk Street, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 60 to 120
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Portland Regency Hotel & Spa

The timeless elegance and classic decor of the Portland Regency Hotel & Spa lend an air of sophistication and historic charm to any wedding celebration. Situated in the center of Old Port, city landmarks, must-see attractions and five star restaurants are all a stone’s throw from our front door and our local hotel staff can always make on point recommendations and send you in the right direction!

Multiple event spaces allow you to host an all-inclusive wedding weekend with everything ranging from a rehearsal dinner to wedding ceremony and reception to a sendoff brunch the following morning. And while we offer convenient wedding packages at every price point, our wedding specialists are able to work with you to customize the things that are most important.

Follow Portland Regency Hotel & Spa on

65ce04e25314c258 1459354359242 sharynpeavey lo res 0670
Bride in her wedding gown
Just two blocks from the waterfront, the former State of Maine Armory building is home to the...
Flower centerpiece
Flower centerpiece
Couple portrait
Couple portrait
Our Longfellow Room provides you and your Bridal Party with a warm hospitality suite
With room to prep, a cozy fireplace and period details, our Regency Suites make for a perfect Bridal...
Our top floor balcony suites give your guests sweeping views of the Portland skyline!
The Regency Room can also be transformed into an elegant space for a private Rehearsal dinner or...
Our top-floor balconies offer fresh air, an outdoor space and bird's eye view of the street below
The skyline view on our Rooftop at 27 Pearl Street are quintessentially Portland and perfect for the...
Bride portrait
Bride portrait
The Rooftop at 27 Pearl Street is a blank canvas that can be whatever you want it to be
Tented Receptions on our Rooftop at 27 Pearl Street are a perfectly modern location
Table setting
Table setting
Wedding ceremony area
Wedding ceremony area
65ce04e25314c258 1459354359242 sharynpeavey lo res 0670

4 Reviews for Portland Regency Hotel & Spa

To start off-We did NOT book this venue site for our reception or ceremony as we decided to go with a non-hotel venue. Keeping this in mind, I felt it necessary to review the Portland Regency because of the interactions I had when considering them. In speaking with MANY vendors from food, to venue, to photography-the whole works, no one compared to the service, prompt responses and genuine interest and care for us and our day. If you want to be treated like royalty, like you are the only person that matters to them at that point in time, like they would do anything to make your life easier and accommodate your needs-This is who you want.

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/26/2016

I feel so lucky that I found the Regency Hotel & Spa. When you arrive, you are treated with the highest respect from every employee. I wanted a venue where I could show up, and not worry about a single detail, and the Regency did that. The Regency staff handled all of the set-up, and take-down without having to bother me the day of and I am so thankful for their expert planning that allowed this to happen. I had my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception here and every guest was filled with compliments for how perfect the day was, and how delicious the food was. We arrived Friday afternoon and I didn't have to do anything, not even unload my car! I got to relax with my bridesmaids in my hotel room until the ceremony started on Saturday. It was a perfect day – I was relaxed, rested, and happy…all things that a bride should be the day of her wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/18/2016

So when we first got engaged, a barn wedding was our first idea...looked at two barn venues and realized it wasn't going to be for us. We decided to take a look at the Portland Regency...It was in town and we were having lots of people from out of town coming in so Portland Maine waterfront is ideal for people visiting as there are lots of things to do. Upon driving up to the Portland Regency its beautiful...stunning cobble stone, brick, and a timeless feel that is inviting. The valet parking is a plus and the valets were AMAZING. Every room was different, which we loved, and even though some of the spaces had just been renovated, it still felt classic and timeless. We worked closely with Samantha and Denise and they were simply phenomenal. We met quite a few times to discuss details and seating arrangements and many other details to the day and they were encouraging, helpful, intuitive, and gave me new ideas. They helped guide guests to where they needed to be, answers questions, and were a very helpful resource. When we had a slight incident happen with a few of our guests, Denise swept in and remedied the issues and we were even given the opportunity to get amazing photos on their rooftop venue at sunset! Absolutely AMAZING venue to work with but above that the people...Denise, Samantha, the valets, servers, bar tenders, and all of the other staff were phenomenal! Thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Portland Regency Hotel & Spa Pricing

Portland Regency Hotel & Spa Price Rates

Portland Regency Hotel & Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 60
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access

• 20 Milk Street Portland, 04101 See on map