305 S. Pierce, Burnet, TX 78611 Map · Phone number

About Hey Diddle Diddle Catering & Coffee

Hey Diddle Diddle Catering is about excellence. It started with a dream and has expanded into a full service catering company lead by founder Michelle Devaney.

Hey Diddle Diddle Catering developed as a result of her love of cooking and the many requests by locals to expand her catering to events off site from her two main venues, Longhorn Cavern State Park and Vanishing Texas River Cruise.

Michelle's greatest interest at this juncture in her life is to create experiences for people that go above and beyond their expectations.
Follow Hey Diddle Diddle Catering & Coffee on

Assorted mini quiches
4db9f090f7b9e09b 1521460466 56254ecca3e7cd64 1521460465 77bc28a993adf0a3 152146

4 Reviews for Hey Diddle Diddle Catering & Coffee

Susan · event on 01/25/2014

We used the beautiful dining room at Longhorn Cavern State Park for an afternoon Book Launch Party. The room was perfect because of the large windows and the lovely nature views. The food was delicious, especially the lemon tarts! When we arrived, everything was set and ready. The serving table looked beautiful, and the seating was arranged just as we requested. Everyone had a fun time. We highly recommend Hey Diddle Diddle Catering & Coffee! Leonard & Susan Smith

Sent on 04/22/2014

Jill · event on 10/01/2013

The food is very good and portions are just the right size. I have never been disappointed and have recommend this service to my friends.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2015

1.4
      1.5
      2.5

For our wedding, all my guest said their food was cold, (Chicken and Ham) one table did not even get served and had to complain. The bridal table got our food last.... the food was very bland and flavorless. We paid 4,000 for food that no one liked. I assumed green bean salad was something more than cold beans and almond flakes. The ham did not have any flavor and we agreed that it would be honey cured. I sent over 30 emails and Michelle only responded to 3. She then said she didnt know what kind of service style I wanted but tried to force me to do a buffet. The venue was unfishished cobblestone and she didn't want her servers to trip.....that made me feel like my guests were not as important as her servers. Her servers were very nice to me and I encouraged them to enjoy the open bar.....but many guests did see them eating before we got to eat. That was not fair since we waited to long for food. Michelle seemed very angry that I asked her to make the servers do a restaurant style serving. She did not respond to emails or calls for a week before my wedding and up to the day, no one knew if she was even going to show up. I was extremely dissapointed. She also threw a hissy because I asked her servers to pour and hand out champagne. No one got cake because it was not handed out....it was sat on the table and no one knew to come get it. DO NOT USE HER UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO BURN.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Hey Diddle Diddle Catering & Coffee FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, French, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• 305 S. Pierce Burnet, 78611 See on map