Maudie's

11 Reviews for Maudie's

• Alison

Alison · Married on 12/07/2019

Delicious Tex-Mex and great catering

We used Maudie’s as the full-service caterer and bartender for our rehearsal dinner, which was at our wedding venue. The Maudie’s team was super nice and friendly throughout the process and made it really easy for us. Most importantly, the food tasted great and our rehearsal dinner was a success! We would highly recommend Maudie’s catering services and will continue to visit and enjoy their restaurants as well.

Sent on 02/13/2021
  • Denise

Denise J. · Married on 09/14/2019

Great food and AMAZING staff!

I LOVE Mexican food so having queso at my wedding was a no brainer. We were traveling from Dallas to Austin for our wedding and Maudie’s made everything so easy. They worked with our venue (Hummingbird House) often and had great advice about where to set things up and what extras we needed to consider for the ceremony and reception. Laila was the catering director we worked with and she accommodated a Sunday morning walk through for us, which was so kind! She was responsive and super easy going. Not only was the food amazing, but they offer so many extras like linens and bartending services. Speaking of the bartenders, The lady at the bar near the dance floor saw me running to the large fans during band breaks and she provided me with an ice towel to help cool me down. It was so unbelievably kind and thoughtful and speaks volumes to the character of people Maudie’s hires to work such an important day. I just can’t say enough about the people who served my closest friends and family. The guests loved the food and it was so reasonably priced.

If you love Tex-mex and want great service this is definitely the best choice all around.

Sent on 10/16/2019

• 800 S Lamar Blvd Austin, 78704 See on map
    512-641-9989 (Phone number)
    5124740816 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Maudie's)