Happily Ever After

Raleigh, NC View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Happily Ever After is a faith-driven mother and daughter wedding planning duo based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Lynn and Jessica make up a team that deeply cares for the couples they have the fortune of assisting. Their full-service planning ensures couples experience a wedding day that surpasses their expectations and dreams. If the idea of having peace of mind and knowing the details of your day are handled with care and expertise is appealing, check out Happily Ever After as your wedding-day partner. Lynn and Jessica will use their unique talents and experience to give you the happily ever after you've been dreaming of.

Happily Ever After offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lauren Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision

We started out with Jessica as just a part-time coordinator and after a few weeks, we realized that we wanted to have her as a full-time planner and it was the best decision we made! She made the entire process so seamless and I always looked forward to our meetings. During the process, she was so organized and was always prompt to answer any questions. As a full planner, she was involved in every aspect and we could not have done it without her. The day of our wedding was so perfect and stress-free, all because of Jessica. I could seriously go on for so long about how much we appreciated all of her hard work and how much we love her as both a wedding planner and a person. We had a two year engagement so we worked together for a long time and Jessica has become a dear friend to us!

Happily Ever After's reply:

Oh Lauren this is so sweet! I truly enjoyed working with you, your mama, and Lucas! I know we'll be lifelong friends!!
  • Breanna
    Breanna Married on 04/20/2019

Don't have a wedding without them!!

Jessica and Lynn are both such incredible people to work with. Even my venue thanked me for hiring an incredible wedding coordinator because it makes everything so much easier and stress-free! We had a storm coming through the weekend of our wedding (luckily it came early so we ended up having a beautiful sunny wedding day), but Jessica was so attentive to the details of what we would do to prepare for the rain, and it made me so much more at ease! Having an incredible coordinator makes your day so much more enjoyable, because you can have fun and enjoy the moment and take in every part of your day, knowing that they have everything under control! I couldn't (and don't ever want to) imagine what our wedding day would have been like without Jessica there. I know she had such a huge hand in making it everything I ever dreamed of!

Happily Ever After's reply:

Thank you so much Breanna! It was a joy to work with you and Cameron. It was such a special day to be a part of surrounded by your loved ones. All the best!! Xoxo
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer G. Married on 03/30/2019

Jessica is the BEST! Made our day flawless + relaxing

Jessica from Happily Ever After Raleigh is the BEST! My husband and I had a short 4 month engagement and she helped us get everything ready + perfect for the wedding in a short time frame. She gently reminded us of things we needed to do when we would forget things, helped us with all our design decisions to ensure everything tied well and was beautiful, always offered a listening ear and great advice (as well as ways to save money on things that weren't as important to us!), and made sure our day was absolutely perfect. She was so organized and professional and ensured the wedding day went off without a hitch - she coordinated with our vendors, made sure we were where we needed to be when we needed to be there, and made the day so easy and fun and relaxing for us and our families. We are so very glad we used her!

Happily Ever After's reply:

Jenna and Shane, thank you so much for the kind words! Working with you both was a dream, and so was your wedding day! I am so looking forward to seeing your marriage unfold in such a beautiful way! -Jessica

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Cinema Film Cinema Film Wedding Videographers

I am Cinema Film a PRO wedding Filmmaker on weddingwire. Happily Ever After is a great and professional company. I love working with them and their work is amazing and they are great people and super nice. I recommend this company 100%

Old North State Catering Old North State Catering Wedding Caterers

True professionals! Planning with Happily Ever After means a wedding day free from worry.....they have it all under control. All you need to do is relax and enjoy! It's our pleasure to work with these ladies.

Krista Joy Photography Krista Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Happily Ever After is one of my absolute favorite things! This amazing mother/daughter team is so sweet, so creative, and absolutely loves their clients! They truly listen to the wishes of their couples to make sure their wedding perfectly reflects the style and personality of each of them. I feel sooo honored and blessed to have these women working along side me. I strive to tell the love story of each of my couples... and when these amazing women are involved, it makes my job so easy and so fun. They truly go all out for each of their couples! Love you Lynn and Jessica! ~Krista

Raleigh, NC, 27502
9192558757
919-827-3217
Location of (Happily Ever After)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding