Flour Power Cakery

2389 Fletcher Parkway, El Cajon, California 92020 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Flour Power Cakery

Flour Power Bakery, based in El Cajon, California, is a bakery that works to create the ideal wedding cake for any occasion. The company, which has operated for over 30 years and is well-known and respected in the San Diego community, is able to custom-make a cake that perfectly fits clients’ tastes and preferences. Whether the wedding is lavish and elaborate or cozy and intimate, Flour Power Bakery is able to bake a cake to match, offering both high-quality cakes and exemplary customer service.

Services Provided

As well as wedding cakes, Flour Power Bakery offers a wide variety of desserts for wedding events, including cake pops, cookies, cupcakes, fruit, pastries, grooms' cakes, and dessert buffets. The bakery uses fresh fruit and local ingredients in its cakes, and is willing to accommodate diabetic, lactose-free, gluten-free, and nut-free dietary restrictions. Other services provided by the shop include:

• Consultations

Flour Power Cakery 7
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/19/2019

Flour Power Cakery

My husband and I did two tastings with two different companies and ended up going with Flour Power. Their tasting included 13 different types of cake which we thought was awesome and we loved pretty much all of them! The taste of the cake and the price were our determining factors for booking FPC. They didn't have as many options for decorating as I had originally wanted. I was hoping for some rose gold foil or something like that, but they did have rose gold confetti looking pieces and rose gold paint to do a brushed look. In the end I wasn't 100% satisfied with the look of the cake compared to what I envisioned. They do have some really amazing photos of their previous cakes so I didn't think it would be an issue, but I didn't really feel like ours was on the level of the other ones we saw. However, the taste was incredible and my guests loved it as well. That ws more important to me than how it looked. Will absolutely be back for our anniversary for another cake.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Flour Power Cakery 8
    Flour Power Cakery 9
    Flour Power Cakery 10
  • Sharron

Sharron · Married on 07/13/2019

Pretty and Yummy!

We worked with Flour Power as part of package with Bahia and it turned out exactly how we wanted in looks and taste. There were plenty of choices during our tasting. I typically don't like cake and I loved the Strawberry Parfait we choose for layer of our cake.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Flour Power Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 250.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Spotlight Studios
    Spotlight Studios Wedding Photographers

Absolutely delicious cakes!! If you don't know where to get your cake for your special day, we highly recommend Flour Power Cakery! Beautiful and Yummy!

• Silhouette Event Planning and Design
    Silhouette Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Yum! Yum! Yum! Always professional and always delicious. Flour Power is on my preferred vendor list for a good reason! You cannot go wrong by hiring them for your special occasion! April Silhouette Event Planning and Design

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• 2389 Fletcher Parkway El Cajon, California, 92020 See on map
    6196974747 (Phone number)
    6196976575 (Other Phone Number)
  • 2389 Fletcher Parkway La Jolla, California, 92020 See on map