Mili's Sweets

San Marcos, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Mili's Sweets is a small-batch, botique-style dessert catering service, offering custom made, handcrafted desserts - single-tier cutting cakes, along with an array of dessert table desserts, including cupcakes, parfaits/trifolis, cookies, pastries and more - that can be made classic, gluten free or vegan, and are always completely free of peanuts and tree nuts. Mili has been professionally serving San Diego County, California since 2010. We also offer full services including delivery, dessert table setting and styling, for weddings and special events. Mili's commercial kitchen location has been updated to San Marcos. There is no retail location or store front. We do not charge sales tax. More details and photo references via our blog https://glorifiedhobby.com, or Instagram: @milis_sweets

• Woman-owned

$3

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Connie
    Connie T. Married on 02/12/2022

Dessert table was literally gone in 5 minutes!

Mili was such a pleasure to work with. We did a take home sampler which was DELICIOUS and helped us choose our desserts easily. She helped us choose a cake flavor based on both our palettes and it came out beautifully. At the wedding, the desserts were literally gone in 5 minutes - everyone LOVED them! The only thing I would've done differently was order a bigger quantity. You won't regret it!

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Connie! I can't thank you enough. It was such a joy to work with you and fulfill the your wedding cake and dessert table spread. I loved every moment of the work for you and Corbin. I also truly appreciate your generosity as well. Your wedding at Tivoli was absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait to see more photos of your day!
    Skyler Married on 01/16/2022

Simply Amazing

I am SO glad I found Mili to bake our wedding cake! She was so responsive, took every idea I had to heart, and ultimately delivered above and beyond my expectations.
    She even delivered our tasting package, and added on some extra flavors she thought we may like.
    We ended up choosing lemon and coconut. She knew exactly what we were looking for and took decoration inspo from multiple pictures I sent her.
    She was a pleasure to work with, and extremely talented. Only regret is not ordering more cake since it was such a hit!
    Would recommend 100%.

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Skyler! I can't thank you guys enough for trusting me with with your special day. I loved being creative for you, and your wedding cake is one of my all-time favorites! I know it will inspire me and other married couples as well. Thank you for taking a moment to review our work. Take care! Best wishes!
    Emily N. Married on 10/10/2021

Absolutely Amazing

I had an incredible experience with Mili. I found her on Yelp after searching for someone who could do a variety of vegan desserts for my wedding. We got cupcake samples for our engagement party and they were an absolute hit! She was so helpful in the process of creating our order, ensuring we got everything we wanted. I felt like the price was right, everything tasted and looked amazing and she was wonderful to work with. I couldn’t recommend her enough if you need desserts for your wedding or occasion.

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much Emily and Cody! You guys were so wonderful and easy to work with. I loved the opportunity to fulfill your wedding desserts and to have everything custom-recipe and vegan-made just for you. Take care! Mili

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

980 Los Vallecitos Blvd. San Marcos, CA, 92069
7605719876
Location of (Mili's Sweets)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding