980 Los Vallecitos Blvd., San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mili's Sweets

Mili's Sweets is a small-batch, botique-style bakery service, offering custom made, handcrafted desserts - single-tier cutting cakes, along with an array of dessert table desserts, including cupcakes, parfaits/trifolis, cookies, pastries and more - that can be made classic, gluten free or vegan, and are always completely free of peanuts and tree nuts. Mili has been professionally serving San Diego County, California since 2010. We also offer full services including delivery, dessert table setting and styling, for weddings and special events. Mili's commercial kitchen location has been updated to San Marcos. There is no retail location or store front. We do not charge sales tax.

Follow Mili's Sweets on

Cake finishing guide
ms horizontal 51 907256 1569436908

21 Reviews for Mili's Sweets

Marg Tomkins · Married on 10/08/2019

The Best Cakes in San Diego!

We’ve been ordering cakes from Mili’s Sweets for years for different events, so when we were planning my daughter’s wedding, we knew she was our first choice because her desserts are not only the most beautiful, but the most delicious as well. She helped us design a dessert table, with cake, cupcakes, and cookies for our guests. She uses fresh florals in her designs, which appealed to us, and she personally styled the table to match our vision. All our guests were delighted by her desserts, and friends told us her carrot cupcakes were the best they’d ever tasted.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much Marg! Your review is really important and special to me. I appreciate working for you so much. You and your family are absolute blessings and I felt so honored and special to have had the opportunity to have worked for your daughter's wedding cakes and dessert table! Thank you again.

Amber Ness · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Gluten-Free Wedding Cake!

Mili was an absolute angel!!
    My husband is a coeliac and last minute the vendor for our wedding cake fell through and I almost lost my mind!!
    I got her details from a family friend and she was so flexible and helpful to make sure that we had an amazing cake for our wedding day!!
    Based on what I described I liked, she suggested a raspberry lemonade cake with raspberries baked in, a white chocolate cookie crumb and vanilla buttercream frosting. Mili even decorated it with coral tulips to tie in with my color scheme and favorite flower!
    It not only looked amazing but it tasted phenomenal!! We were so so happy!!

I will definitely be using her again in the future!

You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Oh my goodness Amber! I love the photos you shared. Thank you so much for taking the time to review my work. I loved baking your custom, gluten free wedding cake. 💗💗
  • Diana

Diana M. Quito · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent service. Highly recommended

Mili is a fantastic baker. Her product is not only beautiful but also delicious.
    She set up the tables and everything looked beautiful. She is very easy to work with and she also has great taste.
    I don’t like cupcakes EXCEPT for hers! That’s is how good she is!!!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much, beautiful Diana! Big hugs! I really appreciated the opportunity to work with you. You and your family are an incredible blessing.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mili's Sweets Pricing

Mili's Sweets Price Rates

Mili's Sweets FAQ

$ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mili's Sweets 1
    $3 per cake serving when you add a third layer of cake

Custom wedding cakes are offered at $4.50 per serving of a standard, two layer cake.

Each serving cost is reduced to $3.00 when you purchase a third layer of custom cake, creating beautiful high and more flavor per portion.

• 980 Los Vallecitos Blvd. San Marcos, CA, 92069 See on map
    7605719876 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mili's Sweets)