Mili's Sweets Reviews

9 | Vista, CA

9 Reviews for Mili's Sweets

9 Mili's Sweets Reviews

Mallory · Married on 06/30/2018

We truly made the best decision choosing Mili for our wedding day treats. Mili was kind, attentive and great to work with. She understood my vision and came up with the best dessert table I could've imagined. Our cake was the most delicious GF red velvet and vanilla velvet combo we have ever had. Mili added gorgeous cascading flowers to the top of our cake that she coordinated with our florist to complement our wedding florals - it was very special. We had an array of mini desserts (including a few GF ones) ranging from 4 types of cupcakes, cheesecakes, lemon bars, chocolate covered strawberries, strawberry shortcake, crème brûlée and creme puffs all with a special touch i.e. fresh berries, chocolate designs, pearls, pretzels and more - there was not a dessert left at the end of the night. After the wedding many of our friends said those were the best wedding desserts they've ever had. I couldn't agree more and can't wait to order an anniversary cake next year!

Mili's Sweets 1
    Mili's Sweets 8
    Mili's Sweets 9
    Mili's Sweets 10
  • User7696961 · 1+ year ago

Mili is one of the most talented professionals I know. She made the most beautiful dessert tables for my wedding at a great price! Her creative decor, attention to detail and absolutely delicious treats had all my guests asking me who I hired. Her work looks like something out of a magazine. The desserts were made just right and tasted fresh and deliciously yummy! She's very HONEST, prompt, accommodating and a JOY to work with. She has quite a reputation in this business! I highly recommend her services. You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I'd love to know who you are, so please send me an email as I'd love to connect the dots and properly thank you. Take care, Mili

Caroline · Married on 11/20/2016

My husband and I hired Mili to do our dessert catering for our wedding and she was amazing to work with! At our tasting, she let us try every flavor of cupcake we requested and then she packaged up extras for us to take home so we could take our time to decide what we wanted. Her cupcakes are phenomenal and the best I have tried. All of my guests were raving about the dessert and asked where they were from. Mili was super easy to contact and very friendly. I know she had a death in her family around the time of our wedding and she still managed to communicate with me and ease my nerves before the wedding. I showed her pictures of what we wanted as far as the look of the dessert table and she got it spot on! Her plating and labeling were perfect! I have to add she was also very affordable and I felt 100% at ease knowing she had everything taken care of. I highly recommend Mili!!! My only complaint is that now I'm addicted to her cupcakes ;)

Sent on 01/25/2017

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Thanks so very much Caroline! I appreciate you both so much. Take care!

Mia · Married on 10/01/2016

I was very fortunate having Mili's Sweets to prepare my wedding dessert. From tasting session to my wedding date, she was always there for me to answer my changes and concerns. Her cupcakes and wedding cake were not only delicious but also very beautiful! I remembered all of my wedding guests started to run for the dessert as soon as it became available and her famous lumberjack and pineapple paradise cupcakes were gone so quick. I also asked Mili to set up/take down the dessert table and the result was tremendous! I specifically had my theme of the wedding which Mili and I discussed and it came out so beautifully! I will definitely recommend Mili's Sweets for your future wedding. She's very professional and talented. You won't regret choosing her on your very special day! ????

Sent on 02/01/2017

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Mia! I really enjoyed working with you and your wonderful family. Take care!

Lizzie · Married on 04/16/2016

First off, I would just like to say if I could give Mili a million stars on here, I would! When I was looking for desserts for my wedding, I thought it was going to be the most simple thing... I was wrong. Everyone that I had contacted were either mean or way over priced for the basic things. My husband and I wanted to give up but then my mom came across Mili (and I wish I could remember how) and she convinced me to set up an appointment! The second I walked in and met Mili, I knew right away I was going to get along with her! Not only does she have an awesome personality, she is UNBELIEVABLY talented! She made cupcakes and a cutting cake for my wedding and I can say hands down the BEST dessert I have ever had! They were simple but so beautiful at the same time! I will forever be grateful for everything she did for my wedding and recommend the desserts she makes for anything!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much Lizzie!

Jam · Married on 04/02/2016

Mili's Sweet was our dessert/cake caterer and there are not enough kind words to describe our experience with Mili. She was very accommodating, professional and a very sweet lady. I felt like a kid at candy store during our tasting; it was AH-MAZING! So much delicious flavors to choose from. We were such great fans that we ordered extra for our guest and ourselves!! The quality and passion Mili puts in deserves nothing but high recommendation for any special occasion but especially for your wedding!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Thank you Jam! I appreciate your review so much! Take care, Mili

Dani · Married on 10/23/2015

Mili's Sweets is the ONLY place you should look for your wedding cake! Mili is THE sweetest and most loving human you will come in contact with in your lifetime. She did my wedding cake, the grooms cake, and all of our cupcakes for our dessert table. She seriously blew me away with the set up and all of the different AMAZING cake flavors! She delivered exactly what I wanted and was very accommodating. She took care of it all! Even to this day, I still stop by her shop and grab a cupcake or two to go. Once you've had them, you'll officially be calling her your cake lady! You will not be disappointed. Just book her already.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Dani!!! Thank you so much! Your kindness and your review is like sending me a bunch of beautiful flowers - it totally made my day, week, year. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Take care, Mili

Natasha · Married on 12/13/2014

I have had the pleasure of working with Mili on multiple weddings and events. She is always such a joy to work with! It is refreshing to work with someone who clearly loves what she does and this comes across from the very first contact to the amazing cakes, cupcakes, and desserts she delivers. Her cakes are so flavorful, moist, and always decorated beyond what I imagined.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Mili's Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much Tasha. Working with you is an absolute joy. I appreciate you and your work and your kindness, so very much. Take care and I hope to see you and work with you again one of these days soon! xox

Katrina · Married on 02/11/2012

Great cake decorator and yummy cake! I was really happy to find this woman. She is sooo nice and I was very satisfied with her work. She not only does wedding cakes, but a lot of other goodies as well!