Kennedale, TX 76060 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Flair Events

With our industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. Many people believe wedding planners will only take away from their budget. We can save you time and money. We can help find vendors to carry out your ideas and in many cases negotiate pricing due to industry contacts. We'll manage your entire wedding - or just certain elements of it. It's up to you. Please call us for pricing information.

McBeeLasleyTracyAutemPhotographyLasleyWedArtistic19low
McBeeLasleyTracyAutemPhotographyLasleyWedArtistic19low
BaylorWisnerPhoto2

17 Reviews for Flair Events

Cathy · Married on 06/14/2014

If you have not yet found your wedding planner or day of coordinator, your search is over! April was our "day of" coordinator and how I wish I had hired her to be our planner! I had a year to plan this wedding for my granddaughter and had the time to do it. In hindsight, there is no doubt that it would have been so much easier if she had been in charge! She is the calm in a storm and knows what you need, long before you know you need it! I can't say enough good things about her. Trust me....she has your back! Keep your fingers crossed that she has your date open! Book her!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Betty · Married on 06/23/2012

April was amazing! All her advice was excellent. She is so patient and calm. There were a few things that we wanted for the wedding that were out-of-the-ordinary and April was so accommodating and made good suggestions on how to make it work. I love that she provides timelines and what to bring and where to be information for all the people involved with the wedding. She was wonderful to work with. We could not have done it without her.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Betty · Married on 06/23/2012

April was wonderful to work with. She is calm and well organized. She gives good advice. She was our wedding coordinator and I would love to have some other event to work with her again. I could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Flair Events FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flair Events 1
    Consultation
    Your first Consultation is free!

• Simple Elegance Designs
    Simple Elegance Designs Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure with working with April on her first wedding last year. She's very detailed and she has great style and flair! She's a joy to work with! April,keep up the amazing work you give to your brides.

• Kennedale, 76060 See on map